Boss Pw-3 Wah Pedal
QUESTIONS? ASK AN EXPERT
☏ 1+(514) 225-22226 | ✉ firstname.lastname@example.org | ⌨ Chat With Us!
Get a wide range of features and full-bodied analog wah sounds from a compact pedal with the BOSS PW-3. Housed in a rugged, die-cast aluminum chassis for a substantial feel underfoot, the PW-3 offers long, smooth pedal action, which is adjustable for precise control. Its compact size makes it ideal for maximizing space on crowded pedalboards, and convenient for traveling. Side-mounted LEDs clearly show when the pedal is engaged or not. Sound-wise, the PW-3 offers low-noise operation and has two switchable modes for a variety of tones. The Rich mode retains low-end fullness, rather than becoming thin as the treadle moves. The Vintage mode evokes a more classic wah tone with a familiar vibe.
- Space-saving design fits easily on crowded pedalboards
- Rich mode retains low-end fullness, eliminating the thin tone of typical wah designs
- Vintage mode for the familiar classic wah sound
- Low-noise operation and pro playing feel with smooth pivot action and adjustable tension
- Rugged, die-cast aluminum chassis provides a rock-solid feel and gig-ready durability
- On/off LEDS on each side of the pedal make it easy to see status at a glance