BOSS OC-3 SUPER OCTAVE PEDAL
The BOSS OC-3 Super Octave is a compact but feature-rich effect pedal for guitar or bass. It generates a tone one octave below the input, and can also produce a second extra tone two octaves below the input. This gives you the ability to blend up to three individual sounds: the original note, a note one octave below and one that's two octaves below.
The OC-3 also has a Drive knob that adds in distortion to the octave tone, for a growling bass distortion or a fuzzy synth sound. Since you're able to input chords as well as single notes, this greatly expands the usability of the effect versus its predecessor, the OC-2. Also, when used as a bass effect, the OC-3 automatically optimizes itself to suit the range of a bass guitar.
- True Polyphonic Octave effects
- Drive mode adds distortion to octave notes for a fatter, more aggressive tone
- Includes the original OC-2 mode, capable of producing notes one and two octaves down
- Poly Octave effect adjustable to play within a specific note range
- Bass input for adapting octave sound to bass guitars