Designed to provide you with gig-ready rock tones while minimizing your reliance on a pedalboard, the Katana-100-212 Combo Amplifier from BOSS provides 100W of power and features two custom-designed 12" speakers, making it quite suitable for large venues. The amp gives you access to 55 BOSS effects via BOSS's Tone Central. Using a USB connection, you can port any 15 effects into the amplifier at any one time, with three separate effects available for simultaneous usage. Once you select among these effects—as well as among five different onboard amp characteristics and EQ/presence controls—you can store your tone into one of four recallable Tone Setting memories. In this manner, you can easily change your tonal array onstage without a complicated tap dance routine.
Turn your attention to the rear of the amplifier head and you'll notice quite a few connective possibilities, such as a headphones/recording output that provides the ability to direct your sound to headphones and recording devices with a minimal amount of maneuvering. Additionally, a line out jack allows you to route line-level signal to mixers and PAs. An effects loop affords you the opportunity to use outboard gear, and an auxiliary input jack lets you play audio from compatible players through the amplifier.
But wait, there's more! For external control, there are two different footswitch inputs, one for channel selection/expression pedals, and one specifically tailored to the all-encompassing GA-FC foot controller.
- 5 Distinct Amp Characters
- The Katana offers five amp characters with tones ranging from organic vintage to modern high gain; Clean is natural and transparent, Crunch offers a small amount of grit, Lead has a wide gain range to suit many styles, Brown delivers a refined high-gain tone, and the Acoustic character provides a tonality geared toward acoustic/electric guitars
- Pedalboard Sounds without the Pedalboard
- Via BOSS's Tone Central, you can choose from 55 effects to load 15 different modules into the amp at any one time, using three of them simultaneously; four Tone Settings let you store custom amp and effects setups for instant recall, and you can always jump to the current panel settings at the touch of a button
- Extensive Footswitching Possibilities
- External control is possible with an input for optional footswitches and expression pedals, as well as a dedicated input for the GA-FC foot controller
- Intuitive Operation
- Dedicated knobs for multiple gain stages, the three-band EQ, and presence control allow you to dial in tones by ear, just as you would with a standard tube amp; essential effects parameters are adjusted with a simple knob twist, and Tone Setting memories can be stored with a brief button hold
- Power Control
- A Power Control selector lets you reduce wattage, allowing you to lower the volume for small stages and home-playing without sacrificing tone
- Connection Options
- You can send a simultaneous direct feed to PAs, mixers, and recording interfaces via the headphone/recording output, while the line out provides the mic'd up tone of the Katana-100-212 in all of its power, fullness, and dynamics; a dedicated effects loop can also be utilized to loop in outboard gear
- Computer Connectivity
- You can send mix-ready sound to your DAW via the USB port, recording directly to your computer without having to take an analog DI
- Tone Central & Tone Studio
- The Katana-100-212 gives you access to Tone Central and Tone Studio; Tone Central provides a plethora of free amp and effect setups created by seasoned professionals and downloadable by you, while Tone Studio gives you a convenient way to organize your Katana presets for different gigs, recordings, and practice sessions
- Notable Features
- 100W combo amplifier
- Two custom-designed 12" speakers
- Five distinct amp characters: Clean, Crunch, Lead, Brown (derived from the Waza amp), and Acoustic (for acoustic/electric guitars)
- Choose from 55 customizable effects with BOSS Tone Studio editor software
- Store 15 different effects on board, with three effects available at once
- Dedicated gain, EQ, presence, and effects controls for adjusting sounds quickly
- Four Tone Setting memories for storing and recalling all amp and effect settings
- Power Control for achieving cranked-up tones at low volumes
- Line Out and USB jacks provide mix-ready direct tones
- Preset effects available at the BOSS Tone Central website
FREE SHIPPING DETAILS
*Please note that only Canada Post delivers to PO boxes.
- Free Shipping offer is valid on selected products only.
- Orders will be sent via Canada Post or UPS shipping method unless specified at the time of order.
- Free Shipping offer is valid only if all the items in the shopping cart are eligible for Free Shipping
and the order is $200.00 and over (before taxes).
- Free Shipping is valid only within Canada.
- Orders shipped to Newfoundland, Northwest Territories, Nunavut, and Yukon are not eligilble for free shipping.
- Our everyday low shipping charges will be applied to any non-eligible products at the time of checkout..
- Courier shipments require an adult signature for proof of delivery..
- RED ONE Music reserves the right to end or modify this Free Shipping offer at any time.
- Return shipping costs are the responsibility of the buyer.
RED ONE Music reserves the right to refuse any order with Free Shipping which the website accidentally
offered but did not meet the criteria above. The client will be notified with an every day low shipping charge and
asked if they would like to proceed with the order or have it cancelled.
- All delivery charges and taxes will be added when applicable to the prices shown on our Website.
- Duties and brokerage fees (if any) will be the sole responsibility of the customer, and may be collected by a third party.
- Please make sure you have entered the correct information for your coordinates and currency to get the correct pricing for your location.
- International shipping: We are not responsible for any duty/import/taxes/customs/etc charges.
- We do not refund unclaimed or undeliverable packages due incorrect/missing information. If a package is returned as undeliverable/unclaimed, it is the customers responsibility to follow up with the postal carrier and absorb all fees related.
Note: If the name on your billing address does not match the name on your credit card it will delay your order.
- All returned opened items are subject to a min 15% to maximum 25% restocking fee.
- If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, returns will be accepted for store credit (less restocking fee & shipping) within 30 days of invoice date.
- RED ONE Music will accept returns for defective goods that you have ordered from us within 30 days of invoice date for exchange only.
- All Returns must contain all associated packaging and materials (ie accessories, manuals, wires, etc). Merchandise that is not returned in brand-new condition, including damages, abuse, marks, showing wear, or with missing packaging or accessories, will be subject to additional charges. Shipping and Handling charges (delivery and return) are non-refundable, including any shipping fees not directly incurred that are part of a free shipping promotion. Any items packaged with software, including but not limited to, DJ Controllers, Audio Interfaces, etc., must be returned with the original software disc including serial number and proof of deactivation.
- Returns or exchanges will not be accepted for the following types of products: Customized, special order, used products, clearance products, expendable items, cartridges, replacement lamps/bulbs, opened computer hardware, rigging supplies, tape, needles, cleaner kits, effect fluid or juice, software, gels, music, displays/televisions/monitors or parts (replacement, repair or item components) - these products are final sale.
- Returns or exchanges for the following items will only be accepted if they are in factory sealed packaging due to hygienic reasons: headphones & microphones.
- All returns made MUST be authorized in advance by a customer service representative - and paper work dispatched to you via email. Your RMA form must be included in the box and your RMA number located on the waybill / packaging. Any returned items that arrive without prior approval or missing documentation may be rejected by our shippers. Once received, returns will be processed within 5 business days.
- If your parcel was damaged in transport, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number and include a picture of the exterior of the box, the interior of the box, and of the damaged product. No claims will be accepted without these pictures.
- RED ONE Music is an authorized retailer for each of the brands available on our website. As such, your purchase is authorized for the manufacturer's warranty in Canada.
In store pick-ups
- To be eligible for a store pick-up, please review the criteria below:
- If your order is paid by credit card, you then qualify for a store pick-up. Note that once you pick-
- up your order, you must present a valid government photo ID as well as the original credit card
- used during the purchase. The name and address must match the name and billing/shipping
- address associated to the order.
- If your order is paid by e-transfer, you then qualify for a store pick-up. You must present a valid
- government photo ID to match the name appearing on the e-transfer information.
- If your order is paid by Paybright, you then qualify for a store pick-up. You must present a valid
- government photo ID to match the name appearing on the Paybright application.
- Please note that all orders paid using PayPal will not qualify for store pick-up. If you paid by
- credit card using the PayPal platform, this payment method will also not qualify for store pick-
All orders that are picked-up in store must sign the release form acknowledging the reception of your
order. Note that Music Red One may request to take a copy of your government photo ID to add to this
1. At checkout, select PayBright as your payment option.
2. Enter a few pieces of information and get a real-time decision.
3. Enjoy your purchase, and pay over time. Your payments will be automatically charged, so you can sit back and relax!
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.