Beyerdynamic Opus 650 Wireless Lavalier System
QUESTIONS? ASK AN EXPERT
☏ 1+(514) 225-22226 | ✉ email@example.com | ⌨ Chat With Us!
The Beyerdynamic Opus 650 T - Set Wireless Lavalier System year is ideal solution for hands-free speech and performance applications. The Opus 650 T features the do 600 S diversity receiver, TS 600 bodypack transmitter, and MCE 60.18 lavalier microphone. The system's true diversity reception and 16 user selectable UHF frequencies deliver stable, interference-free wireless signal we stage, rehearsals and during presentations. The TS 600 bodypack transmitter operates for up to 20 hours there pair of 1.5V AA alkaline batteries. The transmitter features a silent on / off switch and gain level adjustment.
ONLY 600 S Receiver
- 1-channel true diversity receiver (UHF)
- Rugged 9.5 "metal housing
- 16 pre-programmed UHF frequencies
- PLL-synthesized technology
- Adjustable squelch
- Pilot tone recognition
- Removable antennas (TNC), antenna sockets with power supply (+ 8V) for remote antenna amplifiers
- Audio ouputs: 1 ouput (3-pin male XLR, balanced) and 1 output (6.35 mm jack, unbalanced), with MIC/LINE level switch
TS 600 Bodypack Transmitter
- Rugged plastic housing
- ACT infrared interface for transmitting from receiver to transmitter frequency
- Gain control for input level adjustment
- Absolutely silent On / Off switch
- Swivelling clip to attach to belts, waistbands gold guitar straps
- Operating with 2 x 1.5V AA alkaline batteries > 20 hours
MCE 60.18 Lavalier Microphone Condense lavalier microphone (omnidrectional)
- For theater, music, film, TV applications, moderation, etc.
www.musicredone.com is a Canadian Beyer-Dynamic authorized retailerUPC: 655302130681