The X-TOUCH COMPACT Universal Control Surface from Behringer is designed to provide you with hands-on control over your DAW and MIDI controllable instruments via Mackie control protocol. It features 9 touch sensitive, motorized 100mm faders, 16 rotary controls with LED collars, and an additional 39 dedicated illuminated buttons, including transport control. The controller's dual-layer mode allows you to switch between DAW and instrument control with the press of a button.
The controller can connect to your Mac or PC via USB and can function as a MIDI interface thanks to its 5-pin DIN MIDI I/O/. Its 2 additional USB ports allow you to connect 2 other controllers for simultaneous use. While the X-TOUCH COMPACT is pre-configured to work out of the box, an editor application for in-depth configurations can be downloaded from Behringer.
- Universal Control
- Today's DAWs, instruments, effects and lighting applications are designed to interface with controllers that enable users to make high-precision changes with minimal effort. Built-in Mackie Control emulation allows your X-TOUCH COMPACT to work with virtually any professional audio production software imaginable - as soon as you take it from the box - no setup required
- Faders That Move with Your Music
- The X-TOUCH COMPACT features 9 fully automated and touch-sensitive 100mm motorized faders. Every move or automation you write can be seen in the movements of each fader in real time, synced with your DAW
- Control More
- Dual-Layer Mode provides fast switching between DAW and instrument control. Preconfigured control elements let you connect the X-TOUCH COMPACT for instant operation right out of the box
- Illuminated Buttons
- 16 rotary controls featuring LED-collars that provide an amber-hued visual read out coupled with 39 illuminated buttons to make the X-TOUCH COMPACT a feast for the eyes as well as the hands. They provide direct access to preconfigured or user-mapped key functions. Know in color if a channel is muted or soloed and see how hot the level is pumping as you make changes during recording or mixing. Arm multiple tracks or adjust panning at the same time. The built-in USB interface allows you to connect the COMPACT directly to your Mac or PC for right out-of-the-box installation - no drivers required
- A Tale of Two MIDIs
- USB and 5-pin MIDI integration means you'll be able to interface with more of your favorite devices. Connect to a computer via the primary USB port, while simultaneously connecting an external MIDI device
- Connect, Control, Expand
- The dedicated footswitch connector and one foot controller input provides external remote control. The powered multi-TT USB hub provides connectivity for 2 more controllers so it can grow with your career. A "Planet Earth" switching power supply gives you maximum flexibility and efficiency for energy savings
FREE SHIPPING DETAILS
*Please note that only Canada Post delivers to PO boxes.
- Free Shipping offer is valid on selected products only.
- Orders will be sent via Canada Post or UPS shipping method unless specified at the time of order.
- Free Shipping offer is valid only if all the items in the shopping cart are eligible for Free Shipping
and the order is $200.00 and over (before taxes).
- Free Shipping is valid only within Canada.
- Orders shipped to Newfoundland, Northwest Territories, Nunavut, and Yukon are not eligilble for free shipping.
- Our everyday low shipping charges will be applied to any non-eligible products at the time of checkout..
- Courier shipments require an adult signature for proof of delivery..
- RED ONE Music reserves the right to end or modify this Free Shipping offer at any time.
- Return shipping costs are the responsibility of the buyer.
RED ONE Music reserves the right to refuse any order with Free Shipping which the website accidentally
offered but did not meet the criteria above. The client will be notified with an every day low shipping charge and
asked if they would like to proceed with the order or have it cancelled.
- All delivery charges and taxes will be added when applicable to the prices shown on our Website.
- Duties and brokerage fees (if any) will be the sole responsibility of the customer, and may be collected by a third party.
- Please make sure you have entered the correct information for your coordinates and currency to get the correct pricing for your location.
- International shipping: We are not responsible for any duty/import/taxes/customs/etc charges.
- We do not refund unclaimed or undeliverable packages due incorrect/missing information. If a package is returned as undeliverable/unclaimed, it is the customers responsibility to follow up with the postal carrier and absorb all fees related.
Note: If the name on your billing address does not match the name on your credit card it will delay your order.
- All returned opened items are subject to a min 15% to maximum 25% restocking fee.
- If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, returns will be accepted for store credit (less restocking fee & shipping) within 30 days of invoice date.
- RED ONE Music will accept returns for defective goods that you have ordered from us within 30 days of invoice date for exchange only.
- All Returns must contain all associated packaging and materials (ie accessories, manuals, wires, etc). Merchandise that is not returned in brand-new condition, including damages, abuse, marks, showing wear, or with missing packaging or accessories, will be subject to additional charges. Shipping and Handling charges (delivery and return) are non-refundable, including any shipping fees not directly incurred that are part of a free shipping promotion. Any items packaged with software, including but not limited to, DJ Controllers, Audio Interfaces, etc., must be returned with the original software disc including serial number and proof of deactivation.
- Returns or exchanges will not be accepted for the following types of products: Customized, special order, used products, clearance products, expendable items, cartridges, replacement lamps/bulbs, opened computer hardware, rigging supplies, tape, needles, cleaner kits, effect fluid or juice, software, gels, music, displays/televisions/monitors or parts (replacement, repair or item components) - these products are final sale.
- Returns or exchanges for the following items will only be accepted if they are in factory sealed packaging due to hygienic reasons: headphones & microphones.
- All returns made MUST be authorized in advance by a customer service representative - and paper work dispatched to you via email. Your RMA form must be included in the box and your RMA number located on the waybill / packaging. Any returned items that arrive without prior approval or missing documentation may be rejected by our shippers. Once received, returns will be processed within 5 business days.
- RED ONE Music is an authorized retailer for each of the brands available on our website. As such, your purchase is authorized for the manufacturer's warranty in Canada.
In store pick-ups
- To be eligible for a store pick-up, please review the criteria below:
- If your order is paid by credit card, you then qualify for a store pick-up. Note that once you pick-
- up your order, you must present a valid government photo ID as well as the original credit card
- used during the purchase. The name and address must match the name and billing/shipping
- address associated to the order.
- If your order is paid by e-transfer, you then qualify for a store pick-up. You must present a valid
- government photo ID to match the name appearing on the e-transfer information.
- If your order is paid by Paybright, you then qualify for a store pick-up. You must present a valid
- government photo ID to match the name appearing on the Paybright application.
- Please note that all orders paid using PayPal will not qualify for store pick-up. If you paid by
- credit card using the PayPal platform, this payment method will also not qualify for store pick-
All orders that are picked-up in store must sign the release form acknowledging the reception of your
order. Note that Music Red One may request to take a copy of your government photo ID to add to this
1. At checkout, select PayBright as your payment option.
2. Enter a few pieces of information and get a real-time decision.
3. Enjoy your purchase, and pay over time. Your payments will be automatically charged, so you can sit back and relax!
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.