BEHRINGER SD8 STAGE BOX WITH 8 PREAMPS
Got a better price? We'll match it. Come chat with us!
The SD8 provides 8 MIDAS-designed remote-controllable mic preamps, 8 balanced analog XLR returns at the stage end, plus an integrated 2-port ULTRANET distribution hub for direct connection to Behringer's P16-M personal monitor mixers - without any additional hardware required. Plus the SD8 is extremely compact and comes with rugged protective bumpers, so you can toss them directly on stage wherever you need them. The best part - all it takes is a single Cat 5e cable per stage box. And If you need more inputs, or just want to keep your cable runs short and tidy, putting an SD8 at stage front and another behind the drum riser gives you an additional 8 inputs for drum and guitar/bass amp mic'ing.
• 8 MIDAS-designed, fully programmable mic preamps for audiophile sound quality
• 8 analog, servo-balanced XLR outputs
• AES50 network ports featuring KLARK TEKNIK's SuperMAC networking capability for ultra-low jitter and latency
• 2-port ULTRANET distribution hub for powered connection of 2 BEHRINGER P16-M personal monitoring mixers
• Digital audio and control connectivity for TURBOSOUND speaker systems with ULTRANET networking capability
• Rack ears and protection bumpers included for installed and mobile applications
• Dual AES50 ports for cascading multiple unitsno merger or router required
• Remote operation via shielded CAT5e cable up to 330 ft / 100 m length
• USB connector for system updates via PC
• Ultra-compact and roadworthy, all-steel chassis