An ultra-affordable homage to the legendary ARP* synthesizer of the ’70s and beyond with all the features of the original and then some including: dual VCOs; 32-step sequencer with onboard storage; arpeggiator and world-class Klark Teknik FX that boast reverb, chorus, flanger, delay, pitch shifter and multi-effects, the ODYSSEY lets you conjure up virtually any sound with incredible finesse and ease. With its 37 semi-weighted full-size keys, pure analog signal path based on authentic VCO, VCF and VCA designs from the ’70s, the ODYSSEY is sure to become your favorite keyboard. Owning the ODYSSEY is like having your own personal time machine, enabling you to embrace the past – or make your imprint on the future!
True to the Original
Great care has been taken in engineering the ODYSSEY, including the true to the original analog circuitry, legendary VCO, VCF and VCA designs, all of which combine to make it easy to recreate the classic sound performance. This highly-focused attention to detail is what gives the ODYSSEY its ultra-flexible sound shaping capability, which covers everything from super-fat bass and lead tones to stunning effects – and all the way out to the otherworldly sounds of your imagination.
Big, Fat Tones
The inspired synthesizer tracks laid down in the 1970s are etched in the annals of progressive rock, disco and synth-pop music forever, making them truly classic in every sense of the word. The ODYSSEY lets you recreate all of that magic – or design incredibly fat and original sounds that will make you a legend in your own right!
ODYSSEY’s 2 voices are the product of dual analog Voltage Controlled Oscillators (VCOs), which each provide your choice of: sawtooth, square/pulse with pulse-width modulation, or sine/square wave LFO for sculpting the perfect sound. This amazing flexibility gives you the tools needed to be your creative best.
The very heart of ODYSSEY’s sound is its highly-flexible Voltage Control Filter (VCF), which includes faders for: Frequency; Resonance (0 to self-oscillation); and High Pass Filter (HPF) Cutoff Frequency. A feature missing from the original is a new 3-position switch, which lets you choose the VCF filter you prefer from all 3 iterations of the famous synth: 2-pole MKI (4023); 4-pole MKII (4035); and 4-pole MKIII (4075), plus a Drive switch to add a touch of edge to your sound.
The Envelope, Please...
ODYSSEY features two easy-to-use Envelope Generators, AR (Attack and Release) and ADSR (Attack, Decay, Sustain and Release) with 2 and 4 faders, respectively to help you craft incredible sounds. Switches are provided for ADSR Gate/LFO Repeat, AR Gate/LFO Repeat or thirdly, Keyboard Repeat/Auto Repeat – which provides a wide range of performance options.
Onboard Sequencer & Arpeggiator
ODYSSEY’s sequencer allows you to program up to 32 steps of notes and rests and save them as a pattern. You can record, save and recall up to 64 patterns, all of which can be stored in the 8 banks, each holding up to 8 patterns. Your sequences can be played either in Keyboard mode, where you create and store the pattern, or in Step mode, which allows you to interact while composing the pattern. The onboard Arpeggiator features 8 patterns (you can use just by playing a chord, which the arpeggiator then sequences through your selected pattern. Both the sequencer and arpeggiator in the ODYSSEY are fun, mesmerizing and totally addictive...
Klark Teknik – The Reverb that Made History
Klark Teknik is recognized worldwide as one of the most prestigious British audio companies, with a 40 plus-year pedigree, and even a TEC Lifetime Achievement Award to back it up. The Company has designed and manufactured products for world-class artists, and their legendary DN780 reverb processor is considered by leading audio engineers around the world as the industry standard. Check out their website to learn more about Klark Teknik’s legendary heritage.
Behringer is proud to incorporate custom-engineered Klark Teknik effects into their products. Featuring a wide range of world-class presets to choose from including reverb, chorus, flanger, delay, pitch shifter and multi-effects, Klark Teknik created the 24-bit, studio-grade effects engine for Behringer – to give your performance that truly professional finishing touch.
Controls & Connectivity
We just can’t help ourselves – like you, we’re gear-heads, too. For those who want the numbers, ODYSSEY has 35 sliders, 25 switches and 3 pressure-sensitive buttons, all laid out in a highly-intuitive format that puts the joy back into your music creation. Input and output connections include: MIDI In and Out over USB/MIDI DIN; Pedal; Portamento Footswitch; Low and High Outputs; External Audio In; CV In and Out; Gate In and Out, and Phones with a dedication Volume control.
More is Better!
In addition to the great sound-sculpting features already mentioned, ODYSSEY has still more to offer. There’s the pink/white noise generator with sample & hold plus lag processor; Portamento, which lets you sweep seamlessly over time from one note to the next, creating smooth-as-silk transitions that few other instruments can emulate; and the 3 pressure-sensitive buttons for pitch and modulation control that provide a total hands-on performance. ODYSSEY is the ideal tone-making machine for creating sounds that run the gamut – from mild to wild!
Unleash Your Imagination
When it comes to not just pushing envelopes but creating them, ODYSSEY gives your imagination its voice – and it’s so very affordable. When modern performance calls for classic analog sound – it calls for the Behringer ODYSSEY!
- Authentic mono/duo-phonic synthesizer with 2 true analog oscillators for insanely fat sounds
- 37 semi-weighted full-size keys featuring velocity functionality
- Pure analog signal path based on legendary VCO, VCF and VCA designs from the 70s
- 2 voices with sawtooth, square/pulse with pulse-width modulation and sine/square wave LFO
- 3-way VCF modes: 2-pole MKI (4023), 4-pole MKII (4035) and 4-pole MKIII (4075)
- Easy-to-use 32-step sequencer with 64 sequence locations
- Arpeggiator with wide patterns for great sound effects
- World-class Klark Teknik FX including reverb, chorus, flanger, delay, pitch shifter and multi-effects
- 35 sliders and 25 switches to give you direct and real-time access to all important parameters
- 3 pressure-sensitive buttons for pitch and modulation control provide total hands-on performance
- Powerful pink/white noise generator with sample & hold plus lag processor
- Comprehensive USB/Midi implementation for connection to keyboard/sequencers
- 3-Year Warranty Program*
- Designed and engineered in the U.K.
FREE SHIPPING DETAILS
*Please note that only Canada Post delivers to PO boxes.
- Free Shipping offer is valid on selected products only.
- Orders will be sent via Canada Post or UPS shipping method unless specified at the time of order.
- Free Shipping offer is valid only if all the items in the shopping cart are eligible for Free Shipping
and the order is $200.00 and over (before taxes).
- Free Shipping is valid only within Canada.
- Orders shipped to Newfoundland, Northwest Territories, Nunavut, and Yukon are not eligilble for free shipping.
- Our everyday low shipping charges will be applied to any non-eligible products at the time of checkout..
- Courier shipments require an adult signature for proof of delivery..
- RED ONE Music reserves the right to end or modify this Free Shipping offer at any time.
- Return shipping costs are the responsibility of the buyer.
RED ONE Music reserves the right to refuse any order with Free Shipping which the website accidentally
offered but did not meet the criteria above. The client will be notified with an every day low shipping charge and
asked if they would like to proceed with the order or have it cancelled.
- All delivery charges and taxes will be added when applicable to the prices shown on our Website.
- Duties and brokerage fees (if any) will be the sole responsibility of the customer, and may be collected by a third party.
- Please make sure you have entered the correct information for your coordinates and currency to get the correct pricing for your location.
- International shipping: We are not responsible for any duty/import/taxes/customs/etc charges.
- We do not refund unclaimed or undeliverable packages due incorrect/missing information. If a package is returned as undeliverable/unclaimed, it is the customers responsibility to follow up with the postal carrier and absorb all fees related.
Note: If the name on your billing address does not match the name on your credit card it will delay your order.
- All returned opened items are subject to a min 15% to maximum 25% restocking fee.
- If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, returns will be accepted for store credit (less restocking fee & shipping) within 30 days of invoice date.
- RED ONE Music will accept returns for defective goods that you have ordered from us within 30 days of invoice date for exchange only.
- All Returns must contain all associated packaging and materials (ie accessories, manuals, wires, etc). Merchandise that is not returned in brand-new condition, including damages, abuse, marks, showing wear, or with missing packaging or accessories, will be subject to additional charges. Shipping and Handling charges (delivery and return) are non-refundable, including any shipping fees not directly incurred that are part of a free shipping promotion. Any items packaged with software, including but not limited to, DJ Controllers, Audio Interfaces, etc., must be returned with the original software disc including serial number and proof of deactivation.
- Returns or exchanges will not be accepted for the following types of products: Customized, special order, used products, clearance products, expendable items, cartridges, replacement lamps/bulbs, opened computer hardware, rigging supplies, tape, needles, cleaner kits, effect fluid or juice, software, gels, music, displays/televisions/monitors or parts (replacement, repair or item components) - these products are final sale.
- Returns or exchanges for the following items will only be accepted if they are in factory sealed packaging due to hygienic reasons: headphones & microphones.
- All returns made MUST be authorized in advance by a customer service representative - and paper work dispatched to you via email. Your RMA form must be included in the box and your RMA number located on the waybill / packaging. Any returned items that arrive without prior approval or missing documentation may be rejected by our shippers. Once received, returns will be processed within 5 business days.
- If your parcel was damaged in transport, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number and include a picture of the exterior of the box, the interior of the box, and of the damaged product. No claims will be accepted without these pictures.
- RED ONE Music is an authorized retailer for each of the brands available on our website. As such, your purchase is authorized for the manufacturer's warranty in Canada.
In store pick-ups
- To be eligible for a store pick-up, please review the criteria below:
- If your order is paid by credit card, you then qualify for a store pick-up. Note that once you pick-
- up your order, you must present a valid government photo ID as well as the original credit card
- used during the purchase. The name and address must match the name and billing/shipping
- address associated to the order.
- If your order is paid by e-transfer, you then qualify for a store pick-up. You must present a valid
- government photo ID to match the name appearing on the e-transfer information.
- If your order is paid by Paybright, you then qualify for a store pick-up. You must present a valid
- government photo ID to match the name appearing on the Paybright application.
- Please note that all orders paid using PayPal will not qualify for store pick-up. If you paid by
- credit card using the PayPal platform, this payment method will also not qualify for store pick-
All orders that are picked-up in store must sign the release form acknowledging the reception of your
order. Note that Music Red One may request to take a copy of your government photo ID to add to this
1. At checkout, select PayBright as your payment option.
2. Enter a few pieces of information and get a real-time decision.
3. Enjoy your purchase, and pay over time. Your payments will be automatically charged, so you can sit back and relax!
*Purchase must be over $500
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.