Behringer Mdx2600 2-Channel Expander Gate Compressor Peak Limiter And Tube Simulation
Got a better price? We'll match it. Come chat with us!
The reference-class MDX2600 is a marvelous dual-channel Expander/ Gate/Compressor/Peak Limiter that is ideal for: compressing mono/ stereo signals and providing virtually inaudible noise suppression, without loss of high frequencies; increasing vocal presence and energy; and limiting, or smoothing out extremely- high signal peaks. Additionally, the MDX2600 features an integrated Dynamic Enhancer, De-Esser, Low-Contour filter and our revolutionary, switchable Tube simulation – for the extra warmth and transparency of classic tube circuitry. Put simply, the MDX2600 can do amazing things for your vocals or instruments – providing virtually everything you need for studio-quality dynamics processing!
· Switchable IKA (Interactive Knee Adaptation) program-adaptive compression circuitry combines the advantages of hard-knee and soft-knee characteristics
· Integrated De-esser with switchable male/female voice recognition removes excessive sibilance from your vocal tracks
· IGC (Interactive Gain Control) peak limiting circuitry combines clipper and program limiter for reliable and inaudible protection against signal peaks
· Switchable dynamic Enhancer for brilliant, lively audio even with heavy compression
· IRC (Interactive Ratio Control) expander/gate circuitry for virtually inaudible noise suppression
· Switchable Tube simulation for the extra warmth and transparency of classic tube circuitry
· Automatically or manually adjustable attack and release times
· Switchable Low contour filter prevents “pumping” due to low-frequency dominated compression
· Stereo couple function with independent output level settings
· Switchable side chain input with monitor function
· Separate 12-segment LED meters for input/output levels and gain reduction
· Dedicated “traffic light” Threshold and De-esser level displays
· Servo-balanced inputs and outputs with ¼" TRS and gold-plated XLR connector