Behringer PRO-1 Semi-Modular Analog Synthesizer
Sold and Shipped by: Red One Music
MusicRedOne.com is a Canadian authorized Behringer retailer.
Any questions about this product? CHAT WITH US or CALL US →514-225-2226
✔ FREE SHIPPING
✪ NEW PRODUCT!
Authentic 3340 Oscillator
PRO-1’s 3340 Voltage Controlled Oscillators (VCOs) provides your choice of up to 3 simultaneous waveforms (Oscillator A: Sawtooth and Pulse, Oscillator B: Sawtooth, Triangle and Pulse), with a selectable range of 4 octaves. The VCOs can be modulated via the envelope or the low frequency oscillator (LFO). Performance is further enhanced by the Mixer section, which balances the levels of the internal VCOs and noise generator. This amazing flexibility gives you the tools to be your creative best.
The very heart of PRO-1’s sound is its classic 4-pole filter, which lets you freely experiment with the Cutoff Frequency, Resonance and Envelope and Keyboard amount, and full complement of ADSR (Attack, Decay, Sustain, Release) controls to dial in the perfect sound. PRO-1’s filter Mode switch can be set to either Lo- or Hi-pass for selecting the range of your choice.
- Amazing analog synthesizer with dual VCO design allows for amazingly fat music creation
- Authentic reproduction of original circuitry with legendary 3340 and 3320 semiconductors
- Pure analog signal path based on authentic VCO, VCF and VCA designs
- 3 simultaneous oscillator shapes (OSC A: Saw / Pulse, OSC B: Saw / Triangle / Pulse waveforms)
- Classic 4-pole filter design with self-resonance capability
- Powerful modulation matrix for 2 modulation buses for flexible music creation
- Dedicated and analog LFO with simultaneous Sawtooth, Triangle and Square oscillator shapes
- 2 envelope generators for modulation of VCF and VCA
- Easy-to-use 64-note dual sequencer (LFO clock serves as master clock)
- Arpeggiator with 3 patterns for great sound effects
- 16-voice Poly Chain allows combining multiple synthesizers for up to 16 voice polyphony
- Complete Eurorack solution ? main module can be transferred to a standard Eurorack case
- 56 controls give you direct and real-time access to all important parameters
- Audio input for processing external sound sources for enhanced creativity
- External control inputs and outputs (Gate, Filter etc.)
- Comprehensive USB/MIDI implementation with MIDI channel and Voice Priority selection
- 3-Year Warranty Program*
- Designed and engineered in the U.K.