The FBQ1000 comes equipped with a parametric EQ, as well as several different modes. You can use the Set-and-Forget Mode, which is the default setting and is designed to automatically get your Feedback Destroyer up and running in seconds. There's also an Auto Mode that continuously monitors the mix for feedback frequencies. This mode allows the device to reset programmed filters automatically as hints of feedback are developing at other frequencies. Plus, you can just relax and play, talk or jam freely. For a more involved and specialized approach, the FBQ1000 has a Manual Mode as well. This mode lets you program up to 24 fully parametric filters to optimize your sound to the room's acoustics. For enhanced control, each FBQ filter features frequency, bandwidth and gain controls.
Besides affording multiple modes and extremely precise frequency filters to knock-out feedback, the FBQ1000 is also built for the road. It's an ultra-affordable, rack-mountable device. It has the tools to help you creatively shape your sound and it has enough ports to prevent feedback in the mono PA main speakers, as well as in the mixed floor monitor speakers. Plus, you may even make a few more fans and keep the ones you have if you can make it the night at a main street pub without even a hint of feedback.
The high-performance two-channel Feedback Destroyer features a parametric EQ for fine tuning the frequency filters in order to achieve your desired sound in every room - no matter what kind of reverberation and potential feedback you're facing
The Feedback Destroyer automatically and "intelligently" locates and destroys up to 24 frequencies by using FBQ frequency notch filters that are as narrow as 1/60th of an octave
- Ultra-narrow FBQ filters deliver extremely effective feedback suppression, while still being narrow enough to keep the highest sonic quality
- Set-and-Forget Mode is the default setting, which enables immediate and super-easy Feedback Destroyer performance
- Auto Mode continuously monitors the mix and automatically sets or resets the filters to preemptively cut-out feedback frequencies
- Single-Shot Mode automatically detects and destroys feedback plus it locks the filter until you reset it manually
- Manual Mode allows you to set up to 24 fully parametric filters with individual frequency, bandwidth and gain parameters
- Extensive MIDI implementation and user preset memories for instant program recalls
- Balanced inputs and servo-balanced outputs with 1/4" TRS and gold-plated XLR connectors
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure a long life on the road
- Conceived and designed by Behringer in Germany
- Bandwidth 20Hz - 20kHz (+0/-1 dB)
- Noise >94dB, unweighted (20Hz - 20kHz)
- Total Harmonic Distortion (THD) 0.0075% typical @ +4dBu, 1kHz (Gain 1)
- Crosstalk <−76dB
- Display Type 2 1/2-Digit Numeric LED Display
- Converters 24-bit Sigma-Delta
- 64/128-Times Oversampling
- Power Connector Standard IEC Power Socket
- Power Supply AC 120 V, 60 Hz (T 200 mAL, 250 V)
- Power Consumption 15W (max)
- Dimensions (HxWxD) 1.7 x 19.0 x 7.7" (4.4 x 48.3 x 19.5 cm)
- Weight 4.2 lb (1.9 kg)
- Packaging Info
- Package Weight 5.6 lb
- Box Dimensions (LxWxH) 20.9 x 12.1 x 4.4"
www.musicredone.com is an offical dealer of Behringer.
FREE SHIPPING DETAILS
*Please note that only Canada Post delivers to PO boxes.
- Free Shipping offer is valid on selected products only.
- Orders will be sent via Canada Post or UPS shipping method unless specified at the time of order.
- Free Shipping offer is valid only if all the items in the shopping cart are eligible for Free Shipping
and the order is $200.00 and over (before taxes).
- Free Shipping is valid only within Canada.
- Orders shipped to Newfoundland, Northwest Territories, Nunavut, and Yukon are not eligilble for free shipping.
- Our everyday low shipping charges will be applied to any non-eligible products at the time of checkout..
- Courier shipments require an adult signature for proof of delivery..
- RED ONE Music reserves the right to end or modify this Free Shipping offer at any time.
- Return shipping costs are the responsibility of the buyer.
RED ONE Music reserves the right to refuse any order with Free Shipping which the website accidentally
offered but did not meet the criteria above. The client will be notified with an every day low shipping charge and
asked if they would like to proceed with the order or have it cancelled.
- All delivery charges and taxes will be added when applicable to the prices shown on our Website.
- Duties and brokerage fees (if any) will be the sole responsibility of the customer, and may be collected by a third party.
- Please make sure you have entered the correct information for your coordinates and currency to get the correct pricing for your location.
- International shipping: We are not responsible for any duty/import/taxes/customs/etc charges.
- We do not refund unclaimed or undeliverable packages due incorrect/missing information. If a package is returned as undeliverable/unclaimed, it is the customers responsibility to follow up with the postal carrier and absorb all fees related.
Note: If the name on your billing address does not match the name on your credit card it will delay your order.
- All returned opened items are subject to a min 15% to maximum 25% restocking fee.
- All returned items can take up to 10-14 days to be processed.
- If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, returns will be accepted for store credit (less restocking fee & shipping) within 30 days of invoice date.
- RED ONE Music will accept returns for defective goods that you have ordered from us within 30 days of invoice date for exchange only.
- All Returns must contain all associated packaging and materials (ie accessories, manuals, wires, etc). Merchandise that is not returned in brand-new condition, including damages, abuse, marks, showing wear, or with missing packaging or accessories, will be subject to additional charges. Shipping and Handling charges (delivery and return) are non-refundable, including any shipping fees not directly incurred that are part of a free shipping promotion. Any items packaged with software, including but not limited to, DJ Controllers, Audio Interfaces, etc., must be returned with the original software disc including serial number and proof of deactivation.
- Returns or exchanges will not be accepted for the following types of products: Customized, special order, used products, clearance products, expendable items, cartridges, replacement lamps/bulbs, opened computer hardware, rigging supplies, tape, needles, cleaner kits, effect fluid or juice, software, gels, music, displays/televisions/monitors or parts (replacement, repair or item components) - these products are final sale.
- Returns or exchanges for the following items will only be accepted if they are in factory sealed packaging due to hygienic reasons: headphones & microphones.
- All returns made MUST be authorized in advance by a customer service representative - and paper work dispatched to you via email. Your RMA form must be included in the box and your RMA number located on the waybill / packaging. Any returned items that arrive without prior approval or missing documentation may be rejected by our shippers. Once received, returns will be processed within 5 business days.
- If your parcel was damaged in transport, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number and include a picture of the exterior of the box, the interior of the box, and of the damaged product. No claims will be accepted without these pictures.
- RED ONE Music is an authorized retailer for each of the brands available on our website. As such, your purchase is authorized for the manufacturer's warranty in Canada.
In store pick-ups
- To be eligible for a store pick-up, please review the criteria below:
- If your order is paid by credit card, you then qualify for a store pick-up. Note that once you pick-
- up your order, you must present a valid government photo ID as well as the original credit card
- used during the purchase. The name and address must match the name and billing/shipping
- address associated to the order.
- If your order is paid by e-transfer, you then qualify for a store pick-up. You must present a valid
- government photo ID to match the name appearing on the e-transfer information.
- If your order is paid by Paybright, you then qualify for a store pick-up. You must present a valid
- government photo ID to match the name appearing on the Paybright application.
- Please note that all orders paid using PayPal will not qualify for store pick-up. If you paid by
- credit card using the PayPal platform, this payment method will also not qualify for store pick-
All orders that are picked-up in store must sign the release form acknowledging the reception of your
order. Note that Music Red One may request to take a copy of your government photo ID to add to this
1. At checkout, select PayBright as your payment option.
2. Enter a few pieces of information and get a real-time decision.
3. Enjoy your purchase, and pay over time. Your payments will be automatically charged, so you can sit back and relax!
*Purchase must be over $500
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.