Behringer C4 Studio Condenser Microphones
C-4 microphones are built to capture the performance of a choir, piano or any other vocal or acoustic sound source to provide a beautiful true-to-life sound. Sold in perfectly matched pairs, these outstanding condenser mics are especially great for live applications because their non-reflective finish eliminates unwanted glare caused by stage lighting.
Every stitch of these mics is designed to deliver beautiful sound. Beginning with the gold-plated 3-pin XLR connector, you get the highest signal integrity.
Once they are connected to your sound system, you’ll notice these twin pro-caliber microphones have exceptional frequency response (an average boost of 4dB between 1kHz- 8kHz). For those of you who are new to condenser mics, this basically means you’ll get a slightly brighter sound that will give the perfect shape to cymbals and overhead miking. Acoustic pianos and choirs will also benefit greatly from this frequency response.
The cardioid pickup pattern provides unparalleled sound source separation and feedback rejection. C-4 mics contain ultra low-noise transformerless FET input circuitry that can handle extreme dynamics (from 20 Hz to 20 kHz) and has a maximum sound pressure level of 136 dB. So even if the featured performer at your next recording session or live show happens to be a revved-up jet engine, this workhorse mic will not distort!
C-4 mics also feature a switchable low-frequency rolloff to eliminate infrasonics (mic handling noise, nasty sound created by creaky stages), as well as a switchable -10 dB input attenuation to accommodate for hot signals, such as a really loud vocalist or overzealous cellist.
But Wait, There’s More…
The C-4 mics not only sound great, they come packed with custom stand adapters, windscreens, a stereo bar for mounting both mics in stereo alignment, and a transport case. As soon as you break them out of the box, these mics are ready to become a mind-blowing addition to your sound arsenal.
- 2 matched condenser microphones for stereophonic studio recording and live applications
- Ideal as main and support microphones for studio and live applications
- Cardioid pickup pattern for effective feedback elimination
- Low-mass diaphragm for ultra-wide frequency response and ultimate sound reproduction
- Switchable low-frequency roll-off and input attenuation
- Ultra low-noise transformerless FET input eliminates low-frequency distortion
- Ultra-rugged construction with metal die-cast body
- Gold-plated 3-pin XLR connector for highest signal integrity
- Stand adapters, windscreens, stereo-bar and transport case included
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
- Conceived and designed by BEHRINGER Germany