AUDIO TECHNICA PRO 31 CARDIOID DYNAMIC HANDHELD MICROPHONE
Got a better price? We'll match it. Come chat with us!
The Pro 31 Cardioid Dynamic Handheld Microphone with XLR to XLR Cable from Audio-Technica is a handheld microphone that features a Neodymium magnet and an on/off switch. It can be used to capture audio for vocal and speech applications.
The Pro 31 is equipped with a dynamic cardioid element and delivers a 60 Hz to 13 kHz frequency response, which has a slight bump in the upper mid-range frequencies to accentuate intelligibility for vocals and speech. The cardioid polar pattern is effective in minimizing off-axis noise and audio signals that cause feedback.
- Hi-ENERGY Neodymium Magnet
- The Pro 31 features Audio-Technica's Hi-ENERGY Neodymium Magnet output stage for enhanced gain and low noise floor.
- Cardioid Polar Pattern
- The cardioid pattern effectively minimizes noise and audio at the off-axis sections of the capsule.
- Magna Lock On/Off Switch
- Magna Lock On/Off Switch is featured for added control.
- Two-Stage Ball-Type Head Case
- A two-stage ball-grille design reduces popping and wind noise.