Audio-Technica Atw-2194Bi 2000 Serieswireless System
Got a better price? We'll match it. Come chat with us!
The 2000 Series ATW-2194bI Wireless System from Audio-Technica includes the ATW-R2100b Receiver, ATW-T210a UniPak Transmitter, and MicroSet Cardioid Headworn Microphone. The kit can be used for a variety of applications for live stage, fixed installations, rehearsals, public speaking, A/V rental houses, places of worship, and more. The transmitter and receiver support a frequency band of 487.125 to 506.500 MHz. The black microphone captures audio to provide professional-grade audio in applications such as for stage, television, lecturers, houses of worship, and more.
2000 Series ATW-2110b Wireless UHF Bodypack System
The ATW-2110b Wireless UHF Bodypack System from Audio-Technica bridges the gap between affordable wireless technology and professional level quality. It includes an ATW-T210 UniPak bodypack transmitter and an ATW-R2100 diversity UHF receiver that can be used when paired with a lavalier microphone in a variety of applications for live stage, fixed installations, rehearsals, public speaking, A/V rental houses, places of worship, and more.
The ATW-R2100 receiver features True Diversity operation and selects between two receiver sections, reducing dropouts and radio frequency interference. Furthermore, it features 10 user selectable UHF frequencies, allowing 10 systems to be used simultaneously. Single touch frequency scanning automatically selects clear frequencies in the area. The rear panel features a balanced XLR output and an unbalanced 1/4" phone connection. A back-lit LCD provides channel, AF, RF and diversity status information.
The ATW-T210 UniPak transmitter is a lightweight bodypack microphone transmitter that operates on the same frequencies as the receiver. The transmitter features a 4-pin Hirose connection input that is compatible with Audio-Technica "CW" lavaliers and headworn microphones, and select instrument cables. The transmitter operates up to 9 hours on two 1.5V AA batteries.
- Serious advances in affordable professional wireless
- Clear sound quality and rock-solid, dependable performance
- Automatic frequency scanning
- 10 compatible user-switchable channels in one of two UHF frequency ranges
- Antenna power available for powered antennas & other in-line RF devices
- True Diversity operation selects the better signal from the two receiver sections, reducing dropouts
- Tone Lock tone squelch system fights interference
- Rugged metal half-rack receiver with soft-touch controls and LCD display
- Balanced XLR and unbalanced 1/4" output jacks enable use with a wide variety of audio gear
- Switchable transmitter power output with high and low settings offered
- Includes rack-mount kit and detachable UHF antennas
- Ground-lift switch helps eliminate audible hum caused by ground loops between the sound system and receiver
BP894 Subminiature Cardioid Condenser Headworn Microphone with Power Module (Black)
The black BP894 Subminiature Cardioid Condenser Headworn Microphone with Power Module from Audio-Technica is for capturing audio. It is used to provide professional-grade audio in applications such as for stage, television talent, lecturers, houses of worship, and more. It features a cardioid polar pattern and a frequency response of 20 to 20,000 Hz. The microphone requires 11 to 52V phantom power for operation.
The BP894 is built with a 55" permanently attached miniature cable. Its free end connects to the provided AT8539 power module using a 4-pin connector. This connector is also compatible with all Audio-Technica UniPak bodypack transmitters. The output of the power module is a 3-pin XLRM-type connector. A recessed switch in the power module allows the choice of a flat response or a low-frequency roll-off (via integral 80 Hz high-pass filter) to help control undesired ambient noise. This microphone includes a power module, cable clip, dual-ear mount, two windscreens, a moisture guard, a belt clip and a protective carrying case.
- Features a rotating capsule housing with talk-side indicator for use on either ear and allows great polar pattern placement
- Well-suited for the stage, television talent, lecturers, and houses of worship
- Locking 4-pin microphone output connector is compatible with the included power module and all Audio-Technica UniPak bodypack wireless transmitters
- The UniSteep filter provides a steep low-frequency attenuation to improve sound pickup without affecting voice quality
- The microphone features a low-profile design with a diameter of just 2.8 mm
- This microphone handles high sound pressure levels easily