Audio-Technica Atw-2193B 2000 Series Wireless System
Got a better price? We'll match it. Come chat with us!
The 2000 Series ATW-2193b Wireless System from Audio-Technica includes the ATW-R2100a Receiver, ATW-T210a UniPak Transmitter, and MicroSet omnidirectional Headworn Microphone. The kit can be used for a variety of applications for live stage, fixed installations, rehearsals, public speaking, A/V rental houses, places of worship, and more. The transmitter and receiver support a frequency band of 487.125 to 506.500 MHz. The black microphone captures audio to provide professional-grade audio in applications such as for stage, television, lecturers, houses of worship, and more.
2000 Series ATW-2110a Wireless UHF Bodypack System
The ATW-2110b Wireless UHF Bodypack System from Audio-Technica bridges the gap between affordable wireless technology and professional level quality. It includes an ATW-T210 UniPak bodypack transmitter and an ATW-R2100 diversity UHF receiver that can be used when paired with a lavalier microphone in a variety of applications for live stage, fixed installations, rehearsals, public speaking, A/V rental houses, places of worship, and more.
The ATW-R2100 receiver features True Diversity operation and selects between two receiver sections, reducing dropouts and radio frequency interference. Furthermore, it features 10 user selectable UHF frequencies, allowing 10 systems to be used simultaneously. Single touch frequency scanning automatically selects clear frequencies in the area. The rear panel features a balanced XLR output and an unbalanced 1/4" phone connection. A back-lit LCD provides channel, AF, RF and diversity status information.
The ATW-T210 UniPak transmitter is a lightweight bodypack microphone transmitter that operates on the same frequencies as the receiver. The transmitter features a 4-pin Hirose connection input that is compatible with Audio-Technica "CW" lavaliers and headworn microphones, and select instrument cables. The transmitter operates up to 9 hours on two 1.5V AA batteries.
- Serious advances in affordable professional wireless
- Clear sound quality and rock-solid, dependable performance
- Automatic frequency scanning
- 10 compatible user-switchable channels in one of two UHF frequency ranges
- Antenna power available for powered antennas & other in-line RF devices
- True Diversity operation selects the better signal from the two receiver sections, reducing dropouts
- Tone Lock tone squelch system fights interference
- Rugged metal half-rack receiver with soft-touch controls and LCD display
- Balanced XLR and unbalanced 1/4" output jacks enable use with a wide variety of audio gear
- Switchable transmitter power output with high and low settings offered
- Includes rack-mount kit and detachable UHF antennas
- Ground-lift switch helps eliminate audible hum caused by ground loops between the sound system and receiver
BP893 MicroEarset Condenser Headworn Microphone
The Audio-Technica BP893 MicroEarset Condenser Headworn Microphone features an ergonomic low-profile design that mounts over the ear and yields professional audio results for live performances, broadcast studio applications and more. The BP893's low-profile and lightweight design allows for hours of continuous use while remaining hidden and comfortable to wear.
The capsule features a wide frequency response, detailed sensitivity response and omnidirectional polar pattern for a generous pickup area. The 1" long flexible boom may be easily positioned for optimum results. The BP893 features a permanently attached 55" (1.4m) long cable with a locking 4-pin connection. This model also includes the AT8539 power module for connection to standard 3-pin XLR inputs and phantom power. The Audio-Technica BP893 is optimized for speech, vocal performances, and also fares well as an ear-worn violin / viola microphone.
- Outstanding clarity and intelligibility
- Lightweight, ergonomic design
- Extremely unobtrusive, 1-inch flexible boom
- Secure over-the-ear placement
- Extended frequency response for natural vocal reproduction
- Locking 4-pin microphone output connector compatible with included power module and all Audio-Technica UniPak body-pack wireless transmitters
- UniSteep filter provides a steep low-frequency attenuation to improve sound pickup without affecting voice quality