Audio-Technica Atw-2192B Wireless Headworn Microphone System
Got a better price? We'll match it. Come chat with us!
The beige Audio-Technica ATW-2192b Wireless Headworn Microphone System delivers professional features and wireless microphone quality, while remaining a cost effective solution for presentations, performance PA, houses-of-worship, nightclubs, restaurants, bars, and more.
The system features the ATW-R2100b receiver with UHF diversity reception, 10 user selectable frequencies, automatic frequency scan and Tone Lock squelch system for interference free reception. Balanced XLR and 1/4" phone connections adapt to professional and consumer gear, and a bright LCD display delivers a comprehensive way to read over settings in dimly lit conditions.
The included ATW-T210a UniPak (bodypack) transmitter features a 4-pin locking microphone input, and Audio-Technica's MicroSet headworn microphone. The microphone's omnidirectional polar pattern, light weight and slim design give it a low profile while accurately capturing speech and vocals. Included are element covers, windscreens and a clothing clip.
- Serious advances in affordable professional wireless
- Clear sound quality and rock-solid, dependable performance
- Automatic frequency scanning
- 10 compatible user-switchable channels in one of two UHF frequency ranges
- Antenna power available for powered antennas & other in-line RF devices
- True Diversity operation selects the better signal from the two receiver sections, reducing dropouts
- Tone Lock tone squelch system fights interference
- Rugged metal half-rack receiver with soft-touch controls and LCD display
- Balanced XLR and unbalanced 1/4" output jacks enable use with a wide variety of audio gear
- Switchable transmitter power output with high and low settings offered
- Includes rack-mount kit and detachable UHF antennas
- Ground-lift switch helps eliminate audible hum caused by ground loops between the sound system and receiver