Audio-Technica At-Lp60-Bt Black
QUESTIONS? ASK AN EXPERT
☏ 1+(514) 225-22226 | ✉ email@example.com | ⌨ Chat With Us!
Cut the cord, keep the vinyl. The AT-LP60-BT gives you all the great features of our popular AT-LP60 fully automatic belt-drive stereo turntable but with the added convenience of Bluetooth® wireless connectivity. So you can set up your turntable in one room and listen to it in another without having to run a bunch of cables. Up to eight different pairs of speakers, headphones or other devices that utilize Bluetooth® wireless technology can be stored in the AT-LP60-BT’s memory. Once stored, a simple push of the turntable’s Function button is all that is required to connect the turntable to your chosen wireless device.
The AT-LP60-BT also gives you the option of operating it just like a regular turntable with a traditional wired connection. Either way – wired or wireless – you get outstanding audio with the ease of automatic operation: just push the Start button to begin playing a record, and the Stop button to lift and return the tone arm and shut off the turntable (the stop function occurs automatically when a record has played all the way through). A tone arm Lift button is also included to let you raise and lower the tone arm without stopping the turntable.
- Connects wirelessly to speakers and other devices equipped with Bluetooth wireless technology or to wired audio systems and powered speakers via included dual RCA output cable
- Fully automatic operation with two speeds: 33-1/3 and 45 RPM
- Anti-resonance, die-cast aluminum platter,Compatible Bluetooth Profile: A2DP
- Integral Dual Moving Magnet phono cartridge with replaceable stylus
- Switchable built-in pre-amplifier enables wired connection to components with or without a dedicated turntable input.Power Supply Requirements:120V AC, 60 Hz, 3W
- If you are purchasing the product for a sales area outside the U.S., you should consider purchasing the turntable from your sales region. This unit is set to operate on 120V AC.