Ashly 4.8Sp 4 Input 8 Output Digital Speaker Processor
Got a better price? We'll match it. Come chat with us!
Ashly Protea 4.8SP overview
The Ashly Protea 4.8SP 4-Input, 8-Output Digital Speaker Processor delivers enhanced DSP processing, superb audio quality and flexible control features for professional sound reinforcement in touring, venue installations, nightclubs, large theater sound systems and more.
The Protea 4.8SP features 24-Bit A/D converters and an array of DSP functions that include crossover, time delay features, compression, limiting, feedback control features and much more.
An intuitive back-lit LCD display helps navigate through the its extensive feature set and is also easy to see in dimly lit venues. The 4.8SP will store up to 30 total presets. A preset file takes a "snapshot" of all current settings and stores complete control data for all channels and all audio functions.
- One Rack Space
- Four Inputs - Eight Outputs
- Extremely Intuitive User Interface
- Crossover, EQ, Delay and Limiter Functions
- Outputs Assignable to Any Input
- Superior Sonic Quality
- Front Panel Or PC Programming and Control
- USB and RS-232 Interface
- Third Party Control Friendly
- XLR Audio Connections
- Balanced Inputs and Outputs
- Parametric Filters and Comp/Limiter to Control Feedback Problems
- Linkwitz-Riley, Bessel and Butterworth Filters
- 12, 18, 24 and 48dB/Octave Slopes
- Parametric EQ: 1/64th to 4 Octave Range
- 682ms Input and Output Delay
- Limiter on Each Output
- Individual Input and Output Metering
- Four Levels of Security
Ashly Protea 4.8SP specs
Filter Type Linkwitz-Riley, Bessel, Butterworth Crossover Frequencies Off to 21.98KHz, 245 step incr Gain Range +12/-40dB, 0.1dB Incr Inputs 3-pin XLR Female x4 Outputs 3-pin XLR Male x8 Maximum Input Level +20dBu Maximum Output Level +20dBu Frequency Response 20Hz - 20KHz,+/-0.25dB Dynamic Range >110dB (20Hz-20KHz) unweighted Noise < - 90dBu unweighted Dimensions (WxDxH) 19.0 x 3.5 x 8.5" Weight 13 lbs (shipping)