Art Sda1 140W Studio Digital Amplifier
Got a better price? We'll match it. Come chat with us!
The Class-D topography used in the ART SDA1 Studio Digital Amplifier delivers 200 watts per channel (at 4Ω) in a compact, single rack space chassis. Taking advantage of digital amplifier design, the SDA1 doesn't require noisy, dust collecting cooling fans while in operation, making it a good solution for studio control rooms and installations.
The flat 20 to 20,000 Hz frequency response makes the SDA1 suitable for critical listening in studio environments. Balanced inputs and versatile multi-way binding post outputs ensure connectivity to a wide variety of sources and speaker combinations, including 70v commercial installation systems.
A solid steel and aluminum chassis design provides reliable operation. Recessed 'pop-up' detented attenuator knobs help prevent unauthorized users from adjusting the volume settings in installed applications.
- Studio Digital Audio Amplifier
- High Efficiency Switching Amplifier and Power Supply
- Lighter and Cooler than Conventional Audio Amplifiers
- Extremely Low Noise and Distortion Design
- 140 Watts/Channel at 8Ω
- 200 Watts/Channel at 4Ω
- 400 Watts/Bridged Mono at 8Ω
- 280 Watts/Bridged Mono at 70 V line operation
- 20 to 20,000 Hz frequency response within +/- 0.5dB
- XLR & ¼-inch Inputs
- Multi-Way Binding Post Outputs
- Recessed "Pop Out" Detented Attenuator Knobs
- Low Profile 1U Rackmountable Design
- All Steel and Aluminum Chassis
- Suitable for Pro and Project Studios