Art Mx622 6-Channel Rackmount Mixer
Got a better price? We'll match it. Come chat with us!
The MX622 from ART is a rack-mountable audio mixer with 3 microphone inputs, 3 stereo RCA line-level inputs, 2-band EQ, and an effects loop. It enables you to mix several different sources of audio down to two balanced stereo outputs. The knobs are logically arranged, clearly labeled, and easy to understand, making the MX622 a good choice for installations where several people may need access to the controls. The 3 balanced XLR inputs feature mic/line switches, as well as individual dip-switches for 15V of phantom power. The stereo effects loop features a level knob and in/out switch on the front panel. The main output of the MX622 features balanced 1/4" TRS jacks for clean sound. The MX622 will fit into a standard 19" rack, making it a good choice for installed sound systems. The user-friendly level controls on the front panel make the MX622 a good choice for bars and restaurants, conference rooms, and any situation where multiple microphones and stereo line-level signals need to be mixed together.
- Three balanced XLR inputs, switchable between mic and line-level
- Three stereo RCA inputs with separate level controls
- Level control and clip indicators
- Selectable 15-volt phantom power for mic channels
- Balanced TRS 1/4-inch main output jacks with master level control
- Two-band master EQ (treble and bass)
- Separate stereo record outputs
- Effects loop with independent level control