The Antelope Audio Edge Go is a studio-grade large-diaphragm condenser USB microphone that gives musicians, content creators, and producers unprecedented access to Antelope's industry-leading mic-modeling technology. What would your recordings sound like if you had a locker full of classic vintage microphones? With the Antelope Edge Go, you'll unlock detailed software emulations of the world's most iconic mics and studio effects processors. Just plug your Edge Go USB microphone into your Mac or PC, launch the included Edge Go software, and start rolling.
Pristine USB Output for High-Resolution Recording -- Anywhere
You've never seen a USB mic quite like the Edge Go. Built to Antelope's exacting specifications, with the same dual-diaphragm capsules as the Antelope Edge Duo condenser microphone, the Edge Go gives you USB-C output for convenient recording directly to your computer -- with no need for an external preamp, mixer, or audio interface. The Edge Go mic functions as its own audio interface, offering pristine A/D conversion with up to 192 kHz/24-bit resolution -- far higher resolution than the typical USB mic can deliver. In the pro audio world, Antelope is known for building the high-end analog-to-digital converters and super-accurate digital clocks found in world-class recording studios and broadcast facilities. The Edge Go draws on this impressive pedigree of engineering expertise to bring you Antelope sound quality in a go-anywhere, bus-powered USB microphone.
Edge Go Mic + Software = Classic Microphone Emulations
The Antelope Edge Go mic includes Edge Go control panel software, which lets you instantly audition and compare 11 expertly crafted microphone emulations. They're all modeled after the time-tested studio mics you've heard on thousands of hit recordings: Fat-sounding tube mics like the Tokyo 800T,Berlin 49T, Berlin 67, and Vienna 12; crisp FET condensers like the Berlin 87, Berlin M103, Berlin 47 FT, and Vienna 414; and smooth ribbons like the Sacramento 121R and Oxford 4038. Just select the mic you'd like to hear and dial in the pickup pattern you want to use: omnidirectional, cardioid, bidirectional figure-8, and everything in between. Antelope's software models meticulously emulate the distinctive character of each iconic microphone -- effectively giving you access to an epic mic collection. And you can record through the Edge Go microphone with no mic emulation applied for a transparent, flat 20 Hz - 20 kHz large-diaphragm condenser sound.
Antelope-Modeled Effects: Preamps, EQ, Compression, Reverb and More
Antelope's software magic doesn't end with microphone modeling. The Edge Go also gives you access to a killer collection of 22 effects modeled after classic studio gear, including all the must-have mic preamplifiers, dynamics processors (limiters, compressors, gates, expanders), de-esser, equalizers, and Antelope's AuraVerb with 6 reverb types to help you dial in the right ambiance from barely-there atmosphere to epic echoes. There's even a reel-to-reel tape effect to give your recordings a distinctively vintage vibe. Not sure where to start? Edge Go software gives you one-click access to presets like "Telephone Effect," "Massive Reverb Space," "Fan Noise Reduction," and more, so you can nail that sound in your head and start recording fast. Get creative and build the effects chain of your dreams, then save it as a preset, so inspiration is only a click away.
FPGA Processing Inside the Microphone -- Not Your Computer's CPU
All the processing power you need to run Antelope's mic emulations and effects models is built right into the Edge Go microphone's hardware, in the form of a dedicated FPGA chip. With the Edge Go mic, there's no need to bog down your DAW with effects processing plug-ins, sap your computer's limited CPU power, or buy an external DSP accelerator or interface box. Antelope Audio is an industry leader when it comes to harnessing the power of FPGA (Field Programmable Gate Array) chips for real-time audio processing -- and with the Edge Go microphone, all that power is now in your hands.
Everything You Need to Start Rolling
Your Edge Go microphone comes packed in a road-ready hard case with a heavy-duty shock mount, a professional metal mesh pop filter, an adjustable-angle desktop mic stand with a sturdy non-slip base, and a USB-C to USB-A cable. There's even a 1/8" stereo headphone jack right on the Edge Go microphone body for easy zero-latency monitoring. Just add your favorite pair of headphones, your computer with a USB input, and the audio software of your choice, and you'll have everything you need to start recording.
- Studio-grade dual-diaphragm condenser microphone with 192 kHz/24-bit USB output
- 1/8" stereo headphone output on the microphone for zero-latency monitoring
- Includes Edge Go software with 11 microphone emulations and 22 studio effects, with easy presets for dialing in your sound fast
- Built-in Antelope FPGA processing for real-time processing without sapping your computer's CPU
- Comes with hard case, shock mount, metal pop filter, desktop mic stand, and USB-C to USB-A cable
- No need for an external audio interface, preamp, power supply, or DSP accelerator
- Ideal go-anywhere recording rig for musicians, podcasters, vloggers, voiceover artists, and content creators
- Berlin 47 FT
- Berlin 49T
- Berlin 57
- Berlin 87
- Berlin 67
- Berlin M103
- Vienna 12
- Vienna 414
- Tokyo 800T
- Oxford 4038
- Sacramento 121R
- Reel to Reel
- VEQ-4K BLACK
- Master De-esser
- Gyratec IX
- VPA 76
- Microphone type: Stereo condenser microphone
- Diaphragm: Large condenser – double-sided 6u gold-sputtered membranes
- Diaphragm diameter: 34mm
- Polar pattern: Multi-pattern (cardioid, figure-8, omnidirectional)
- Frequency response: 20HZ ~ 20kHZ
- Self-noise: 19dB(A)
- SNR: 75dB(A)
- Headphone output DAC: SNR 112 dB
- Microphone ADC: 117 dB
- Max. SPL: 116dB
- Power requirements: 5V/500mA
- USB connector: USB Type-C (backwards compatible to USB 2.0)
- Headphone output - 1/8” (3.5 mm) stereo jack
- Color: Black matte
- Weight (mic body): 1.21 lbs (550 grams)
- Dimensions (mic body): 8.6" x 2.1" (219mm x 53mm)
- Microphone: Edge Go microphone
- USB Cable: 16.4' (5 meters) USB-C to USB-A cable
- Desktop Stand: Adjustable angle desktop stand
- Mount: Heavy-duty shock absorbing mount
- Pop filter: Professional metal mesh pop filter
- Case: Mid-size road case with handle and custom-fit foam inserts
FREE SHIPPING DETAILS
*Please note that only Canada Post delivers to PO boxes.
- Free Shipping offer is valid on selected products only.
- Orders will be sent via Canada Post or UPS shipping method unless specified at the time of order.
- Free Shipping offer is valid only if all the items in the shopping cart are eligible for Free Shipping
and the order is $200.00 and over (before taxes).
- Free Shipping is valid only within Canada.
- Orders shipped to Newfoundland, Northwest Territories, Nunavut, and Yukon are not eligilble for free shipping.
- Our everyday low shipping charges will be applied to any non-eligible products at the time of checkout..
- Courier shipments require an adult signature for proof of delivery..
- RED ONE Music reserves the right to end or modify this Free Shipping offer at any time.
- Return shipping costs are the responsibility of the buyer.
RED ONE Music reserves the right to refuse any order with Free Shipping which the website accidentally
offered but did not meet the criteria above. The client will be notified with an every day low shipping charge and
asked if they would like to proceed with the order or have it cancelled.
- All delivery charges and taxes will be added when applicable to the prices shown on our Website.
- Duties and brokerage fees (if any) will be the sole responsibility of the customer, and may be collected by a third party.
- Please make sure you have entered the correct information for your coordinates and currency to get the correct pricing for your location.
- International shipping: We are not responsible for any duty/import/taxes/customs/etc charges.
- We do not refund unclaimed or undeliverable packages due incorrect/missing information. If a package is returned as undeliverable/unclaimed, it is the customers responsibility to follow up with the postal carrier and absorb all fees related.
Note: If the name on your billing address does not match the name on your credit card it will delay your order.
- All returned opened items are subject to a min 15% to maximum 25% restocking fee.
- If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, returns will be accepted for store credit (less restocking fee & shipping) within 30 days of invoice date.
- RED ONE Music will accept returns for defective goods that you have ordered from us within 30 days of invoice date for exchange only.
- All Returns must contain all associated packaging and materials (ie accessories, manuals, wires, etc). Merchandise that is not returned in brand-new condition, including damages, abuse, marks, showing wear, or with missing packaging or accessories, will be subject to additional charges. Shipping and Handling charges (delivery and return) are non-refundable, including any shipping fees not directly incurred that are part of a free shipping promotion. Any items packaged with software, including but not limited to, DJ Controllers, Audio Interfaces, etc., must be returned with the original software disc including serial number and proof of deactivation.
- Returns or exchanges will not be accepted for the following types of products: Customized, special order, used products, clearance products, expendable items, cartridges, replacement lamps/bulbs, opened computer hardware, rigging supplies, tape, needles, cleaner kits, effect fluid or juice, software, gels, music, displays/televisions/monitors or parts (replacement, repair or item components) - these products are final sale.
- Returns or exchanges for the following items will only be accepted if they are in factory sealed packaging due to hygienic reasons: headphones & microphones.
- All returns made MUST be authorized in advance by a customer service representative - and paper work dispatched to you via email. Your RMA form must be included in the box and your RMA number located on the waybill / packaging. Any returned items that arrive without prior approval or missing documentation may be rejected by our shippers. Once received, returns will be processed within 5 business days.
- If your parcel was damaged in transport, please email email@example.com with your order number and include a picture of the exterior of the box, the interior of the box, and of the damaged product. No claims will be accepted without these pictures.
- RED ONE Music is an authorized retailer for each of the brands available on our website. As such, your purchase is authorized for the manufacturer's warranty in Canada.
In store pick-ups
- To be eligible for a store pick-up, please review the criteria below:
- If your order is paid by credit card, you then qualify for a store pick-up. Note that once you pick-
- up your order, you must present a valid government photo ID as well as the original credit card
- used during the purchase. The name and address must match the name and billing/shipping
- address associated to the order.
- If your order is paid by e-transfer, you then qualify for a store pick-up. You must present a valid
- government photo ID to match the name appearing on the e-transfer information.
- If your order is paid by Paybright, you then qualify for a store pick-up. You must present a valid
- government photo ID to match the name appearing on the Paybright application.
- Please note that all orders paid using PayPal will not qualify for store pick-up. If you paid by
- credit card using the PayPal platform, this payment method will also not qualify for store pick-
All orders that are picked-up in store must sign the release form acknowledging the reception of your
order. Note that Music Red One may request to take a copy of your government photo ID to add to this
1. At checkout, select PayBright as your payment option.
2. Enter a few pieces of information and get a real-time decision.
3. Enjoy your purchase, and pay over time. Your payments will be automatically charged, so you can sit back and relax!
*Purchase must be over $500
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.