Antelope DISCRETE 8 Synergy Core Audio Interface
Get an Antelope EDGE SOLO Microphone FREE (When Added to Cart) + Bitwig Studio 4, The Big 15 FX Bundle and AFX2DAW Bridge Plug-In when you ACTIVATE your interface's Serial Number at antelopeaudio.com
Bring Antelope Audio's ultra-flexible effects processing power, renowned digital clocking, and pro-level conversion quality to your project studio with the Discrete 8 Synergy Core audio interface. The next generation of Antelope's hit Discrete 8 Thunderbolt/USB interface, the Discrete 8 Synergy Core is loaded with dual DSP chips and an FPGA processor working together to run award-winning Antelope FX, as well as 3rd-party effects joining the Synergy Core platform. Ideal for mid-sized studios, the Discrete 8 Synergy Core features Thunderbolt and USB connectivity, 8 console-grade microphone preamps, 26 total inputs and 30 outputs -- including two dedicated ReAmp outputs. There's even a footswitch jack to speed up your workflow. And with 36 top Antelope effects plug-ins included free, the Discrete 8 Synergy Core gives you a sharp set of creative tools to take your projects from inspiration to final master.
- Synergy Core - New Milestone Technology &Future-proof FX processing platform
- Pristine AD/DA conversion with 130 dB of dynamic range on monitor outputs
- 36 Synergy Core effects plug-ins included -- a $3,000 value
- Sub-millisecond round-trip latency
- Antelope's 4th-Generation Acoustically Focused Clocking and Word Clock I/O
- USB/Thunderbolt audio interface with 8 console-grade mic preamps
- 26 total inputs and 30 outputs, including 2 dedicated ReAmp outputs
- Footswitch jack
- 35 effects expansions available separately, including AFX2DAW Bridge
- All effects can be automated in DAW without CPU load, thanks to AFX2DAW Bridge (Mac only)
Synergy Core: Future-Proof Effects Processing
With two DSP chips and an FPGA chip under the hood, the Discrete 8 Synergy Core can run all your Antelope FX -- stabilizing your DAW by offloading effects processing to dedicated chips, without bogging down your host CPU. With the Discrete 8 Synergy Core in your rack, you don't need a latest-spec computer to run your favorite plugs. Antelope effects running on Antelope hardware means you can shorten buffer size, reduce latency, and free up your host Mac or PC to run CPU-hogging VST synths and native time-based effects.
1 FPGA + 2 DSP = More Effects, More Variety
Antelope's unique Synergy Core platform combines FPGA + DSP in one interface. With the Discrete 8 Synergy Core, you get state-of-the-art ARM DSPs with faster clock rates than chips found in lesser interfaces, plus Antelope's proven FPGA platform that delivers lower latency in FX chains. This exclusive hybrid architecture enables a wider variety of Antelope effects than ever -- time-based delays, choruses, flangers, and more. Your Discrete 8 Synergy Core comes with $3,000 of plug-ins: compressors, EQs, reverbs, amp models based on iconic vintage gear -- and all the processing power you need to run them!
Uncompromising A/D and D/A Conversion Quality
Analog-to-digital and digital-to-analog converters are at the heart of every DAW-based studio -- and your converters can make or break your sound. That's why the Antelope Audio Discrete 8 Synergy Core offers pristine AD/DA with 121 dB dynamic range on the analog inputs and class-leading 130 dB dynamic range on the monitor outputs, so you can capture and play back your audio with Antelope clarity.
More I/O for Your Growing Studio
The Discrete 8 Synergy Core is hand-built by Antelope engineers to deliver impressive analog and digital I/O in one rack space. Plug into two front-panel XLR-1/4" inputs with switchable mic/line/Hi-Z preamps. On the back, you'll find 6 mic/line inputs, monitor line outputs, dedicated ReAmp outputs, 8 more line outputs on a DB25 connector, two banks of ADAT I/O, and S/PDIF I/O.
Antelope Audio's Proven Clocking Technology
Pro recording studios rely on Antelope master clocks to maintain stability and sonic integrity in PCM digital audio. The Discrete 8 Synergy Core wouldn't be an Antelope Audio interface if it didn't offer rock-solid clocking, with Antelope's 4th-Generation 64-bit Acoustically Focused Clocking (AFC) jitter management algorithm, three 75-ohm BNC Word Clock outputs, and Word Clock input. Add Antelope's industry-leading digital clocking to your studio, and capture recordings with greater clarity, dimension and detail.
36 Synergy Core effects plug-ins included -- a $3,000+ value
- GyrafGyratec IX - Tube Mic Preamp
- VCA160 - Compressor
- Stay-Levin - Compressor
- FET-A76 - FET Compressor
- VEQ-1A - Tube EQ
- VMEQ-5 - Tube EQ
- X903 - Compressor / Limiter
- FeedForward Antelope Compressor - Compressor
- Clear Q - Parametric EQ
- Power EX - Expander
- VEQ-HLF - Passive High/Low Filter
- Auraverb - Reverb
- BA-31 - Mic Preamp
- Power Gate - Gate
- Plexi 59 (UK) - Tube Guitar Amp
- Bass SuperTube VR - Tube Guitar Amp
- Darkface 65 (US) - Tube Guitar Amp
- Top30 (UK) Bright - Tube Guitar Amp
- Tweed Deluxe (US) - Tube Guitar Amp
- Overange 120 (UK) - Tube Guitar Amp
- BurnSphere (DE) Lead - Tube Guitar Amp
- Marcus II (US) Lead - Tube Guitar Amp
- Modern (US) CH3 - Tube Guitar Amp
- Rock 75 (UK) - Tube Guitar Amp
- Rock 22.10 (UK) - Tube Guitar Amp
- Darkface 65 2x12 - Guitar Cabinet
- Bass SuperTube VR - Guitar Cabinet
- Darkface 65 (US) - Guitar Cabinet
- Top30 (UK) Bright - Guitar Cabinet
- Tweed Deluxe (US) - Guitar Cabinet
- Overange 120 (UK) - Guitar Cabinet
- BurnSphere (DE) Lead - Guitar Cabinet
- Marcus II (US) Lead - Guitar Cabinet
- Modern (US) CH3 - Guitar Cabinet
- Rock 75 (UK) - Guitar Cabinet
- Rock 22.10 (UK) - Guitar Cabinet
- Analog Inputs
- 6 x Mic / Line Inputs
- 2 x Mic / Line / Hi-Z Inputs
- Analog Outputs
- 1 x Monitor Out on TRS 1/4 Jacks, +20 dBu max
- 2 x ReAmp Out on TRS 1/4 Jacks
- 1 x Line Out (8 channels) on DB25, +20 dBu max
- 2 x Stereo Headphone Outputs
- Mic Preamp
- EIN: -128 dBu (A-weighted)
- Dynamic Range: -121 dB (A-weighted)
- THD: -106 dB
- Max input: +18 dBu
- Max Gain: 65 dB
- D/A Monitor Converter
- Dynamic Range: 130 dB
- THD + N: -115 dB
- A/D Converter
- Dynamic Range: 121 dB
- THD + N: -112 dB
- D/A Converters(Line Out)
- Dynamic Range: 121 dB
- THD + N: - 100dB
- DC Coupled
- Digital Inputs
- 2 x ADAT (up to 16CH)
- 1 x S/PDIF
- Digital Outputs
- 2 x ADAT (up to 16CH)
- 1 x S/PDIF
- USB 2.0 I/O
- USB 2.0 Type B connector
- Thunderbolt connector
- Word Clock Input
- 1 x Input @ 75 Ohms 3Vpp on BNC 32 – 192kHz
- Word Clock Outputs
- 3 x Outputs @ 75 Ohms 3Vpp on BNC 32 – 192kHz
- Clocking System
- 4th Generation Acoustically Focused Clocking
- 64-bit DDS
- Sample Rates (kHz)
- 32, 44.1, 48, 88.2, 96, 176.4, 192
- Operating Temperature
- 0-50°C, 32-122°F
- Weight (Approx)
- 3.0 kg/ 6.61 lbs
- Dimensions (Approx)
- Width: 483 mm / 19”
- Height: 44 mm / 1.7”
- Depth: 220 mm /8.6”
- Power Consumption
- 20 Watts
In the box
- Discrete 8 Synergy Core Interface
- Quick Start Guide
- Wart External Power Supply Unit
- USB Cable
- Warranty Card
FREE SHIPPING DETAILS
*Please note that only Canada Post delivers to PO boxes.
- Free Shipping offer is valid on selected products only.
- Orders will be sent via Canada Post or UPS shipping method unless specified at the time of order.
- Free Shipping offer is valid only if all the items in the shopping cart are eligible for Free Shipping
and the order is $200.00 and over (before taxes).
- Free Shipping is valid only within Canada.
- Orders shipped to Newfoundland, Northwest Territories, Nunavut, and Yukon are not eligilble for free shipping.
- Our everyday low shipping charges will be applied to any non-eligible products at the time of checkout..
- Courier shipments require an adult signature for proof of delivery..
- RED ONE Music reserves the right to end or modify this Free Shipping offer at any time.
- Return shipping costs are the responsibility of the buyer.
RED ONE Music reserves the right to refuse any order with Free Shipping which the website accidentally
offered but did not meet the criteria above. The client will be notified with an every day low shipping charge and
asked if they would like to proceed with the order or have it cancelled.
- All delivery charges and taxes will be added when applicable to the prices shown on our Website.
- Duties and brokerage fees (if any) will be the sole responsibility of the customer, and may be collected by a third party.
- Please make sure you have entered the correct information for your coordinates and currency to get the correct pricing for your location.
- International shipping: We are not responsible for any duty/import/taxes/customs/etc charges.
- We do not refund unclaimed or undeliverable packages due incorrect/missing information. If a package is returned as undeliverable/unclaimed, it is the customers responsibility to follow up with the postal carrier and absorb all fees related.
Note: If the name on your billing address does not match the name on your credit card it will delay your order.
- All returned opened items are subject to a min 15% to maximum 25% restocking fee.
- All returned items can take up to 10-14 days to be processed.
- If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, returns will be accepted for store credit (less restocking fee & shipping) within 30 days of invoice date.
- RED ONE Music will accept returns for defective goods that you have ordered from us within 30 days of invoice date for exchange only.
- All Returns must contain all associated packaging and materials (ie accessories, manuals, wires, etc). Merchandise that is not returned in brand-new condition, including damages, abuse, marks, showing wear, or with missing packaging or accessories, will be subject to additional charges. Shipping and Handling charges (delivery and return) are non-refundable, including any shipping fees not directly incurred that are part of a free shipping promotion. Any items packaged with software, including but not limited to, DJ Controllers, Audio Interfaces, etc., must be returned with the original software disc including serial number and proof of deactivation.
- Returns or exchanges will not be accepted for the following types of products: Customized, special order, used products, clearance products, expendable items, cartridges, replacement lamps/bulbs, opened computer hardware, rigging supplies, tape, needles, cleaner kits, effect fluid or juice, software, gels, music, displays/televisions/monitors or parts (replacement, repair or item components) - these products are final sale.
- Returns or exchanges for the following items will only be accepted if they are in factory sealed packaging due to hygienic reasons: headphones & microphones.
- All returns made MUST be authorized in advance by a customer service representative - and paper work dispatched to you via email. Your RMA form must be included in the box and your RMA number located on the waybill / packaging. Any returned items that arrive without prior approval or missing documentation may be rejected by our shippers. Once received, returns will be processed within 5 business days.
- If your parcel was damaged in transport, please email email@example.com with your order number and include a picture of the exterior of the box, the interior of the box, and of the damaged product. No claims will be accepted without these pictures.
- RED ONE Music is an authorized retailer for each of the brands available on our website. As such, your purchase is authorized for the manufacturer's warranty in Canada.
In store pick-ups
- To be eligible for a store pick-up, please review the criteria below:
- If your order is paid by credit card, you then qualify for a store pick-up. Note that once you pick-
- up your order, you must present a valid government photo ID as well as the original credit card
- used during the purchase. The name and address must match the name and billing/shipping
- address associated to the order.
- If your order is paid by e-transfer, you then qualify for a store pick-up. You must present a valid
- government photo ID to match the name appearing on the e-transfer information.
- If your order is paid by Paybright, you then qualify for a store pick-up. You must present a valid
- government photo ID to match the name appearing on the Paybright application.
- Please note that all orders paid using PayPal will not qualify for store pick-up. If you paid by
- credit card using the PayPal platform, this payment method will also not qualify for store pick-
All orders that are picked-up in store must sign the release form acknowledging the reception of your
order. Note that Music Red One may request to take a copy of your government photo ID to add to this
1. At checkout, select PayBright as your payment option.
2. Enter a few pieces of information and get a real-time decision.
3. Enjoy your purchase, and pay over time. Your payments will be automatically charged, so you can sit back and relax!
*Purchase must be over $500
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.