Put Antelope Audio's pristine AD/DA conversion and massive effects processing power on your desktop with the Discrete 4 Synergy Core audio interface. A hot-rodded upgrade to Antelope's popular Discrete 4 audio interface, the Discrete 4 Synergy Core gives you dual DSP chips plus an FPGA processor working in harmony to run Antelope's expansive library of effects, as well as 3rd-party effects joining the Synergy Core platform. The Antelope Audio Discrete 4 Synergy Core interface offers 4 console-grade discrete mic preamps, 14 total inputs and 16 outputs, renowned Antelope digital clocking, and both Thunderbolt and USB connectivity for your Mac or PC. Best of all, the Discrete 4 Synergy Core comes with $3,000+ of Antelope's top effects plug-ins included free, so you can record, monitor, mix, and master your projects with world-class sound from start to finish.
With a price-to-performance ratio that goes toe-to-toe with any Thunderbolt or USB audio interface available, the Antelope Audio Discrete 4 is ideal for musicians, artists and producers who need a compact, road-ready recording setup that unlocks unprecedented power to create.
- Synergy Core - New Milestone Technology &Future-proof FX processing platform
- Best-in-class AD/DA conversion with 121 dB dynamic range
- 36 Synergy Core effects plug-ins included -- a $3,000+ value
- Sub-millisecond round-trip latency
- Antelope clocking technology on board with Word Clock output to keep your studio in sync
- Desktop USB/Thunderbolt audio interface with 4 console-grade mic preamps
- 4 XLR-1/4" combi inputs for mic/line/instrument sources
- L/R Monitor TRS 1/4" line outputs plus 4 TRS 1/4" line outs
- Expandable via S/PDIF and ADAT
- 35 effects expansions available separately, including AFX2DAW Bridge
- All effects can be automated in DAW without CPU load, thanks to AFX2DAW Bridge (Mac only)
- Hand-built in a road-worthy metal case
Synergy Core Processing: Future-Proof Your DAW
Under the hood, the Discrete 4 Synergy Core is loaded with twin DSP chips plus an FPGA processor that work together to run Antelope Audio's vast collection of vintage-inspired effects plug-ins -- without sapping power from your host Mac or PC. Synergy Core increases your recording rig's stability by offloading audio effects processing to your Discrete interface's dedicated chips. Adding the Discrete 4 Synergy Core to your system means your DAW can make more efficient use of available CPU power -- extending the life cycle of your existing Mac or PC, so you don't have to upgrade to a latest-spec computer just to run all your favorite plug-ins. With Antelope effects running on Antelope hardware, your system is optimized right out of the box -- allowing you to shorten your audio buffer size, reduce latency, eliminate clicks and pops, and free up your host computer to run CPU-heavy VST synths, samplers, and native time-based effects.
1 FPGA + 2 DSP = More Effects, More Variety
Antelope Audio's industry-leading FPGA audio processing platform gives you lower latency in effects chains, allowing you to stack effects while adding mere microseconds, not milliseconds, to your signal. The Discrete 4 Synergy Core fuses both FPGA + DSP chips in one Antelope audio interface, harnessing the parallel processing power of FPGA alongside the latest-generation state-of-the-art ARM DSP chips developed for cloud computing and mobile tech -- processors that deliver a faster clock rate than other DSP chips used in the audio interface market. This exclusive hybrid architecture offers computing power synergies unique to Antelope Audio, greatly expanding the variety of Antelope effects that can be developed -- including time-based delays, choruses, flangers, and beyond. Your Discrete 4 Synergy Core arrives loaded with 36 Antelope FX included free -- classic compressors, studio EQs, must-have reverbs, tube guitar amp models based on iconic vintage gear -- and all the processing power you need to run them!
Uncompromising Analog-to-Digital and Digital-to-Analog Conversion Quality
A-to-D and D-to-A converters are at the heart of every DAW-based audio recording and playback system -- and your converters can make or break your studio. That's why the Antelope Audio Discrete 4 Synergy Core is loaded with proven, best-in-class AD/DA with 121 dB of dynamic range on the analog inputs and monitor outputs -- so you can capture and monitor your sound with Antelope clarity at up to 192 kHz/24-bit resolution.
Comprehensive I/O in a Portable Desktop Audio Interface
The Discrete 4 Synergy Core offers all the same I/O as Antelope's hit original Discrete 4 interface. With both USB and Thunderbolt I/O, the Discrete 4 Synergy Core lets you choose how you want to connect to your Mac or Windows PC. On the front panel, you'll find two XLR-1/4" combi inputs with switchable mic/line/instrument preamps, and four independent headphone outputs -- enough for you and all the artists you're recording. Take a look at the back panel, and you'll see two more XLR-1/4" combi inputs, two 1/4" outputs to feed your monitors plus 4 more line outs to connect to outboard gear, ADAT and S/PDIF digital I/O via optical TOSlink, and two Word Clock outputs to get your studio in sync with Antelope's legendary digital clocking. Hand-built by Antelope engineers to give you extensive analog and digital I/O in a robust, compact unit, the Discrete 4 Synergy Core gives you serious bang for your I/O buck.
Antelope Audio's Proven Clocking Technology
Top recording studios, film and broadcast facilities, and massive live productions rely on Antelope Audio master clocks like the OCX HD and Pure2 to maintain stability and sonic integrity in PCM digital audio. A reliable master clock lies at the heart of every pro studio, and the Discrete 4 Synergy Core wouldn't be an Antelope Audio interface if it didn't offer rock-solid clocking. Loaded with Antelope's 4th-Generation 64-bit Acoustically Focused Clocking (AFC) jitter management algorithm, the Discrete 4 Synergy Core offers two 75-ohm BNC Word Clock outputs so you can expand your studio with more digital gear and clock it all to the Discrete 4 Synergy Core. Add Antelope's industry-leading digital clocking to your studio, and capture recordings with greater clarity, dimension and detail.
36 Synergy Core effects plug-ins included -- a $3,000+ value
- GyrafGyratec IX - Tube Mic Preamp
- VCA160 - Compressor
- Stay-Levin - Compressor
- FET-A76 - FET Compressor
- VEQ-1A - Tube EQ
- VMEQ-5 - Tube EQ
- X903 - Compressor / Limiter
- FeedForward Antelope Compressor - Compressor
- Clear Q - Parametric EQ
- Power EX - Expander
- VEQ-HLF - Passive High/Low Filter
- Auraverb - Reverb
- BA-31 - Mic Preamp
- Power Gate - Gate
- Plexi 59 (UK) - Tube Guitar Amp
- Bass SuperTube VR - Tube Guitar Amp
- Darkface 65 (US) - Tube Guitar Amp
- Top30 (UK) Bright - Tube Guitar Amp
- Tweed Deluxe (US) - Tube Guitar Amp
- Overange 120 (UK) - Tube Guitar Amp
- BurnSphere (DE) Lead - Tube Guitar Amp
- Marcus II (US) Lead - Tube Guitar Amp
- Modern (US) CH3 - Tube Guitar Amp
- Rock 75 (UK) - Tube Guitar Amp
- Rock 22.10 (UK) - Tube Guitar Amp
- Darkface 65 2x12 - Guitar Cabinet
- Bass SuperTube VR - Guitar Cabinet
- Darkface 65 (US) - Guitar Cabinet
- Top30 (UK) Bright - Guitar Cabinet
- Tweed Deluxe (US) - Guitar Cabinet
- Overange 120 (UK) - Guitar Cabinet
- BurnSphere (DE) Lead - Guitar Cabinet
- Marcus II (US) Lead - Guitar Cabinet
- Modern (US) CH3 - Guitar Cabinet
- Rock 75 (UK) - Guitar Cabinet
- Rock 22.10 (UK) - Guitar Cabinet
- Analog Inputs
- 2 x Mic / Line Inputs
- 2 x Mic / Line / Hi-Z Inputs
- Analog Outputs
- 1 x Monitor Out on TRS 1/4 Jacks, +20 dBu max
- 4 x Line Outs on TRS, +20 dBu max
- 4 x Stereo Headphone Outputs
- Mic Preamp
- EIN: -128 dBu (A-weighted)
- Dynamic Range: -121 dB (A-weighted)
- THD: -106 dB
- Max input: +18 dBu
- Max Gain: 65 dB
- D/A Monitor Converter
- Dynamic Range: 121 dB
- THD + N: -100 dB
- A/D Converter
- Dynamic Range: 121 dB
- THD + N: -112 dB
- D/A Converters(Line Out)
- Dynamic Range: 118 dB
- THD + N: - 100dB
- DC Coupled
- Digital Inputs
- 1 x ADAT (up to 8CH)
- 1 x S/PDIF
- Digital Outputs
- 1 x ADAT (up to 8CH)
- 1 x S/PDIF
- USB 2.0 I/O
- USB 2.0 Type B connector
- Thunderbolt connector
- Word Clock Outputs
- 2 x Outputs @ 75 Ohms 3Vpp on BNC 32 – 192kHz
- Clocking System
- 4th Generation Acoustically Focused Clocking
- 64-bit DDS
- Sample Rates (kHz)
- 32, 44.1, 48, 88.2, 96, 176.4, 192
- Operating Temperature
- 0-50°C, 32-122°F
- Weight (Approx)
- 1.7 kg/ 3.7 lbs
- Dimensions (Approx)
- Width: 261 mm / 10.2”
- Height: 44 mm / 1.7”
- Depth: 208 mm /8.2”
- Power Consumption
- 15 Watts
In the box
- Discrete 4 Synergy Core Interface
- Quick Start Guide
- Wart External Power Supply Unit
- USB Cable
- Warranty Card
FREE SHIPPING DETAILS
*Please note that only Canada Post delivers to PO boxes.
- Free Shipping offer is valid on selected products only.
- Orders will be sent via Canada Post or UPS shipping method unless specified at the time of order.
- Free Shipping offer is valid only if all the items in the shopping cart are eligible for Free Shipping
and the order is $200.00 and over (before taxes).
- Free Shipping is valid only within Canada.
- Orders shipped to Newfoundland, Northwest Territories, Nunavut, and Yukon are not eligilble for free shipping.
- Our everyday low shipping charges will be applied to any non-eligible products at the time of checkout..
- Courier shipments require an adult signature for proof of delivery..
- RED ONE Music reserves the right to end or modify this Free Shipping offer at any time.
- Return shipping costs are the responsibility of the buyer.
RED ONE Music reserves the right to refuse any order with Free Shipping which the website accidentally
offered but did not meet the criteria above. The client will be notified with an every day low shipping charge and
asked if they would like to proceed with the order or have it cancelled.
- All delivery charges and taxes will be added when applicable to the prices shown on our Website.
- Duties and brokerage fees (if any) will be the sole responsibility of the customer, and may be collected by a third party.
- Please make sure you have entered the correct information for your coordinates and currency to get the correct pricing for your location.
- International shipping: We are not responsible for any duty/import/taxes/customs/etc charges.
- We do not refund unclaimed or undeliverable packages due incorrect/missing information. If a package is returned as undeliverable/unclaimed, it is the customers responsibility to follow up with the postal carrier and absorb all fees related.
Note: If the name on your billing address does not match the name on your credit card it will delay your order.
- All returned opened items are subject to a min 15% to maximum 25% restocking fee.
- If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, returns will be accepted for store credit (less restocking fee & shipping) within 30 days of invoice date.
- RED ONE Music will accept returns for defective goods that you have ordered from us within 30 days of invoice date for exchange only.
- All Returns must contain all associated packaging and materials (ie accessories, manuals, wires, etc). Merchandise that is not returned in brand-new condition, including damages, abuse, marks, showing wear, or with missing packaging or accessories, will be subject to additional charges. Shipping and Handling charges (delivery and return) are non-refundable, including any shipping fees not directly incurred that are part of a free shipping promotion. Any items packaged with software, including but not limited to, DJ Controllers, Audio Interfaces, etc., must be returned with the original software disc including serial number and proof of deactivation.
- Returns or exchanges will not be accepted for the following types of products: Customized, special order, used products, clearance products, expendable items, cartridges, replacement lamps/bulbs, opened computer hardware, rigging supplies, tape, needles, cleaner kits, effect fluid or juice, software, gels, music, displays/televisions/monitors or parts (replacement, repair or item components) - these products are final sale.
- Returns or exchanges for the following items will only be accepted if they are in factory sealed packaging due to hygienic reasons: headphones & microphones.
- All returns made MUST be authorized in advance by a customer service representative - and paper work dispatched to you via email. Your RMA form must be included in the box and your RMA number located on the waybill / packaging. Any returned items that arrive without prior approval or missing documentation may be rejected by our shippers. Once received, returns will be processed within 5 business days.
- If your parcel was damaged in transport, please email email@example.com with your order number and include a picture of the exterior of the box, the interior of the box, and of the damaged product. No claims will be accepted without these pictures.
- RED ONE Music is an authorized retailer for each of the brands available on our website. As such, your purchase is authorized for the manufacturer's warranty in Canada.
In store pick-ups
- To be eligible for a store pick-up, please review the criteria below:
- If your order is paid by credit card, you then qualify for a store pick-up. Note that once you pick-
- up your order, you must present a valid government photo ID as well as the original credit card
- used during the purchase. The name and address must match the name and billing/shipping
- address associated to the order.
- If your order is paid by e-transfer, you then qualify for a store pick-up. You must present a valid
- government photo ID to match the name appearing on the e-transfer information.
- If your order is paid by Paybright, you then qualify for a store pick-up. You must present a valid
- government photo ID to match the name appearing on the Paybright application.
- Please note that all orders paid using PayPal will not qualify for store pick-up. If you paid by
- credit card using the PayPal platform, this payment method will also not qualify for store pick-
All orders that are picked-up in store must sign the release form acknowledging the reception of your
order. Note that Music Red One may request to take a copy of your government photo ID to add to this
1. At checkout, select PayBright as your payment option.
2. Enter a few pieces of information and get a real-time decision.
3. Enjoy your purchase, and pay over time. Your payments will be automatically charged, so you can sit back and relax!
*Purchase must be over $500
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.