AMPEG PN-210HLF 2X10 550W BASS GUITAR CABINET
Got a better price? We'll match it. Come chat with us!
Equipped with 2x 10" Eminence LF drivers, the Pro Neo PN-210HLF from Ampeg is a cabinet designed for electric bass amplifiers and capable of pushing 550W RMS at 8 ohms. It has 1/4" and Neutrik speakON jacks for its inputs and outputs, providing you options in both connecting and daisy-chaining your signal. With a level control affecting its high-frequency horn, this cabinet is capable of delivering a frequency response of 70 Hz to 10 kHz while handling sound pressure levels of up to 124. It can also reach usable lows of 40 Hz (-10 dB).
- 2x10" Eminence LF drivers
- 1" Eminence APT:50 HF driver with level control
- 550W RMS power handling at 8 ohms
- Frequency response of 70 Hz to 10 kHz with usable lows at 40 Hz (-10 dB)
- Maximum sound pressure level of 124 dB
- 1/4" and Neutrik SpeakON inputs (1x each)
- 1/4" and Neutrik SpeakON outputs (1x each)
- High-frequency horn level accessible via rear-panel control