AMPEG PN-115HLF 1X15 575W BASS GUITAR CABINE
Got a better price? We'll match it. Come chat with us!
Armed with an Eminence LF and HF driver, the Pro Neo PN-115HLF from Ampeg is a 1x15" cabinet designed for electric bass amplifiers and capable of pushing 575W of power handling at 8 ohms. It sports 1/4" and Neutrik speakON jacks for its inputs and outputs, providing you options for both connecting and daisy-chaining your signal. With a level control affecting its high-frequency horn, this cabinet is capable of handling sound pressure levels of up to 125 dB while delivering a frequency range of 48 Hz to 10 kHz; whether you slap, growl, or simply hold down the low-end as unobtrusively as possible, the PN-115HLF gives you plenty of control over the frequency spectrum.
- 1x 15" Eminence LF drivers
- Eminence APT:50 HF driver with level control
- 575W RMS power handling at 8 ohms
- Frequency range of 48 Hz to 10 kHz with a usable low frequency of 28 Hz (-10 dB)
- Maximum sound pressure level of 125 dB
- 1/4" and Neutrik SpeakON inputs (1x each)
- 1/4" and Neutrik SpeakON outputs (1x each)
- High-frequency horn level accessible via rear-panel control