AMPEG PF-410HLF PORTAFLEX 4X 10 800W BASS CABINET
Got a better price? We'll match it. Come chat with us!
Boasting a ported rear shelf for extended lows, the Portaflex PF-410HLF by Ampeg is an 800W, 4x10" bass cabinet capable of reaching frequencies all the way down to 30 Hz at an SPL of 130 dB. Turn your attention to the back panel and you'll find a three-way high-frequency horn designed to facilitate greater control over your amp's treble, along with two 1/4" inputs.Yes, this cabinet weighs approximately 73 lb. But two integrated side handles—as well as four removable casters—render this unit somewhat portable. Finally, the PF-410HLF will complement any high-powered Ampeg bass amplifier, or indeed, any head of similar power rating and output impedance.
- Compatible with any high-powered Ampeg bass amplifier-head
- 4x Eminence speakers
- 3-way high-frequency horn switch allows for extended treble control
- Frequency response of 55 Hz to 17 kHz
- Usable low frequency of 30 Hz (-10 dB)
- Dual 1/4" jacks
- Equipped with removable casters
- Integrated side handles
- Rear shelf ported for low-frequency extension
- Capable of 130 dB SPL