ALTO STEALTH WIRELESS WIRELESS AUDIO CONNECTIVITY
Everything You Need
This complete, ready-to-use system contains a stereo (2-channel) transmitter, plus two single-channel receivers. The transmitter is equipped with XLR+1/4" combo inputs to accommodate nearly any type of mixer or other audio source. Each receiver provides a single XLR output. Two XLR cables are included. The Stealth Wireless also includes an assortment of mounting hardware, used to secure the receivers in place.
First, Connect the transmitter. Plug the main outputs of your mixer or DJ controller into the Stealth Wireless transmitter, using either the XLR or 1/4" inputs.
Next, Connect the receivers. Take the XLR output on the Stealth Wireless Receiver and connect it to the input of your active loudspeaker, or to the input of your amplifier/speaker combination. Repeat this step for the second receiver.
Turn the transmitter on first, and then the receivers. It’s that easy. Select any one of the 16 reliable UHF channels to minimize interference. The squelch control can be manually set to one of three levels for optimal performance. As your needs change, you can add more receivers to your system with the Stealth Wireless Expansion Pack.
- Add wireless audio connectivity to any active loudspeaker
- Enjoy faster setups and teardowns
- Eliminate complex cable runs
- Dual-channel transmitter (x1) with two XLR+1/4
- Single-channel receivers (x2) with one XLR output (per unit)
- Replaces up to 200' of console-to-system cabling
- No compromise in audio quality
- Reliable UHF band; 16 selectable channels
- Adjustable squelch eliminates interference
- Grow your system using the Stealth Wireless Expander Pack* (sold separately)
- Transmitter: (2) XLR+1/4 combo inputs
- Receiver: (1) XLR output (per receiver)
- Stealth Wireless Transmitter
- Stealth Wireless Receivers (x2)
- Power supplies (x3)
- XLR cables (x2)
- M10 screws (x2)
- Machine screws (x2)
- Hook and loop strips (x2)
- User Guide
- Safety & Warranty Manual