Alesis Samplepad 4 Four-Pad Percussion And Sample-Triggering Instrument
Got a better price? We'll match it. Come chat with us!
The SamplePad 4 from Alesis is an all-in-one percussion and sample-playing instrument that comes with four responsive LED-illuminated rubber pads, dual-zone trigger input, and ten preset kits. It can be used in applications for recordings, rehearsals, on live stage, theater, and more.
Featuring a built-in library of 25 popular percussion and electronic drum sounds, the SamplePad 4 also has the ability to load samples. Moreover, there are 10 preset kits, and you can tune and add reverb to your sounds. The intuitive navigation makes it easy to browse through the kits or drag and drop your samples via USB on a Mac or Windows computer.
The SamplePad 4 allows you to add custom sounds to your drum or percussion setup, and its bright blue LED lighting is clearly visible in every setting.
- 4 Pads allow endless percussive and sampling triggering possibilities
- Built-in library of 25 most commonly requested percussion and electronic drum sounds
- Add any sound sample or loop to your drum or percussion setup via SD card, and use SD/SDHC cards up to 32GB, storing 89 user kits, and 512 samples per card
- Intuitive navigation lets you browse through your kits with ease
- Drag and drop samples via USB on Mac or PC without removing your SD card
- Dual-trigger input for expansion