Alesis Q88 88-Key Usbmidi Keyboard Controller
Got a better price? We'll match it. Come chat with us!
The Q-series USB/MIDI controllers from Alesis are the no-nonsense way to add expressive MIDI control to your production and performance. Each controller features USB-MIDI for easy connection to Mac, PC, iOS devices*, and a traditional MIDI jack for connecting to MIDI sound modules, synthesizers, samplers, and more.
The Q88 works with virtually any music software and MIDI hardware devices. Providing the full piano complement of 88 keys, The Q88 is a sleek and portable controller, at home on stage or in the studio. A full array of essential controls is onboard, including pitch and modulation wheels, octave up and down buttons, and an assignable data slider. The Q88 is the perfect choice for controlling hardware MIDI devices. Compact and portable, the Q88 is the ideal foundation for your road ready rig. The Q88 offers a streamlined layout to maximize your sound and performance options. You can even send Program Changes from the Q88's keys to change programs, patches, and more.
The Q88 comes with Ableton Live Lite Alesis Edition software so you can perform, record and sequence music right out of the box. This customized version of Ableton Live provides a fresh and easy way to create music. Youll get audio recording and production capabilities as well as powerful tools for live performance.
- Full piano-length keyboard
- 88 semi-weighted, velocity-sensitive keys
- Pitch bend wheel with assignable range
- Assignable modulation wheel
- Assignable volume control/data entry slider
- Octave/transpose button access the entire note range in any key
- Sustain and volume pedal inputs (pedals optional)
- Convenient USB power allows single-cable connection
- MIDI output and DC input for standalone operation
- Compatible with virtually any Mac or PC music software
- USB data/power port
- Sustain pedal jack
- Volume pedal jack
- MIDI output jack
- Power selector switch
- 9V DC power input
- Q88 Controller
- Ableton Live Lite Alesis Edition
- USB Cable
- Quickstart Guide
- Safety and Warranty Manual