Alesis Pro X Hi-Hat Dual-Cymbal Hi-Hat Controller For Dm10Dm8
Got a better price? We'll match it. Come chat with us!
Dual-Cymbal Controller With Natural Feel
Precisely calibrated for the Alesis DM10- and DM8-series electronic drum kits, Pro X Hi-Hat integrates seamlessly with and expands the expressive capabilities of these popular electronic instruments. With Pro X Hi-Hat, you get all the advantages of an electronic controller without sacrificing the natural feel of an acoustic hi-hat.
Unprecedented Hi-Hat Control
The 12-inch single-zone top and bottom cymbal provide a wide responsive area for triggering samples from the DM10 and DM8 sound modules. Tap into these high-quality Alesis drum and percussion modules to create open, half-open, closed, "chick," and splash sounds with Pro X Hi-Hat. Plus, Pro X Hi-Hat is compatible with standard hi-hats stands, making it easy to implement this versatile controller into any electronic or hybrid drum-kit setup.
- 12” single-zone top and bottom cymbals
- Dual-cymbal continuous hi-hat controller
- Natural hi-hat playability and feel
- Create open, half-open, closed, "chick," and splash sounds
- Compatible with standard hi-hat stands
- Includes top cymbal, bottom cymbal, clutch, cables, and position sensor
- Integrates seamlessly with Alesis DM10 and DM8 drum kits
- Top Cymbal Pad
- Bottom Cymbal Pad
- Position Sensor
- Clutch with No-Spin Adapter
- (2x) 1/4-inch TRS Cables
- (2x) Velcro Strips
- User Guide
- Safety & Warranty Manual