5-Piece Electronic Drum Set With Mesh Heads 3 X Cymbals And Nitro Sound Module
5-piece Mesh Kit with Stands and Hardware
The latest installment in Alesis's value-packed Nitro series of electronic drums, the Nitro Mesh Kit, features a full set of tunable mesh heads to deliver a custom playing experience — a rare feat for a kit at this price point. 40 ready-made drum kits and 385 customizable drum/cymbal sounds, along with 60 play-along backing tracks and an aux input for mobile devices, make the Nitro Mesh an excellent practice tool and the ultimate low-volume jamming solution. All stands, pedals, hardware, cables — even drumsticks — are included to have you set up and drumming in no time. Other highlights include virtual instrument compatibility via USB and MIDI ports, and a dual-zone snare pad with separate head and rim zones.
Nitro drum module
The Alesis Nitro drum module offers 40 drum kits right out of the box, covering classic acoustic favorites, modern electronic beat machines, exotic percussion rigs, and more. You can also assemble your own drum kits from the 385 excellent onboard sounds. Rock out to 60 play-along tracks, plug in your phone or tablet and fire up your favorite tunes, or just build chops to the metronome. If you want to connect to your DAW or another sound module, your choice of USB or traditional MIDI I/O makes it easy to connect to your other music gear.
The Alesis Nitro Mesh Kit's dual-zone 8" snare transitions naturally from standard strokes to rimshots, while its 10" crash cymbal with onboard choke adds another vital dynamic to performances. Add to these a smooth hi-hat cymbal controller pedal, an expressive ride pad, and fast-playing toms and kick pads, and you'll have no trouble finding your footing with the Nitro Mesh Kit.
Tunable mesh heads
Whether you come from a drum set or marching background, you'll find the response you're after in the Alesis Nitro Mesh Kit. The tunable, tightly woven mesh heads allow players to customize rebound and sensitivity for a custom playing response. The heads themselves are significantly quieter than traditional drum pads, for after-hours practice that won't bother your neighbors or loved ones.
Stand and accessories included
The Alesis Nitro Mesh Kit includes all of the accessories you need, from its 4-post aluminum frame with pad mounts to its included bass drum pedal and hi-hat controller. This package even comes with cable wraps, a drum key, and a pair of sticks.
- 5-piece electronic drum kit with pads, module, hardware, and accessories
- Tunable mesh heads deliver a custom playing experience
- 40 preset drum kits
- 385 drum, cymbal, and percussion sounds
- USB/MIDI for multitracking and triggering virtual instruments
- 8" dual-trigger snare with expressive head and rim zones
- 8" single-zone tom pads (x3) play fast and naturally
- Fast, stable kick tower
- 10" crash cymbal with choke, 10" ride, and 10" hi-hat with foot controller
- Play along to 60 backing tracks or your own mobile device
- 4-post aluminum rack stand, kick pedal, and hi-hat controller included
- Accessories: cables, power supply, drum key, and drumsticks
- Total Number of Pads:5 x drum pads, 3 x cymbal pads
- Included Snare/Tom Pads:1 x 8" Dual-zone Mesh Snare Pad, 3 x 8" Mesh Tom Pads
- Included Kick Pads:Kick Pad Tower
- Included Cymbal Pads:3 x 10" Cymbals (ride, hi-hat, crash with choke)
- Included Drum Module:Nitro Drum Module
- Number of Drum Kits:40 kits, Metronome
- Number of Instruments:385 total sounds, 60 play along tracks
- Module Trigger Inputs:2 x 1/4" (Tom 4, Crash 2), 1 x DB-25
- Module Analog Inputs:1 x 1/8" (aux in)
- Module Analog Outputs:2 x 1/4" (left, right)
- Headphones:1 x 1/8"
- Module MIDI I/O:In/Out
- USB:1 x Type B
- Included Hardware:Kick pedal, Hi-hat pedal, 4-post aluminum rack, cable snake
- Manufacturer Part Number:Nitro Mesh
FREE SHIPPING DETAILS
*Please note that only Canada Post delivers to PO boxes.
- Free Shipping offer is valid on selected products only.
- Orders will be sent via Canada Post or UPS shipping method unless specified at the time of order.
- Free Shipping offer is valid only if all the items in the shopping cart are eligible for Free Shipping
and the order is $200.00 and over (before taxes).
- Free Shipping is valid only within Canada.
- Orders shipped to Newfoundland, Northwest Territories, Nunavut, and Yukon are not eligilble for free shipping.
- Our everyday low shipping charges will be applied to any non-eligible products at the time of checkout..
- Courier shipments require an adult signature for proof of delivery..
- RED ONE Music reserves the right to end or modify this Free Shipping offer at any time.
- Return shipping costs are the responsibility of the buyer.
RED ONE Music reserves the right to refuse any order with Free Shipping which the website accidentally
offered but did not meet the criteria above. The client will be notified with an every day low shipping charge and
asked if they would like to proceed with the order or have it cancelled.
- All delivery charges and taxes will be added when applicable to the prices shown on our Website.
- Duties and brokerage fees (if any) will be the sole responsibility of the customer, and may be collected by a third party.
- Please make sure you have entered the correct information for your coordinates and currency to get the correct pricing for your location.
- International shipping: We are not responsible for any duty/import/taxes/customs/etc charges.
- We do not refund unclaimed or undeliverable packages due incorrect/missing information. If a package is returned as undeliverable/unclaimed, it is the customers responsibility to follow up with the postal carrier and absorb all fees related.
Note: If the name on your billing address does not match the name on your credit card it will delay your order.
- All returned opened items are subject to a min 15% to maximum 25% restocking fee.
- If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, returns will be accepted for store credit (less restocking fee & shipping) within 30 days of invoice date.
- RED ONE Music will accept returns for defective goods that you have ordered from us within 30 days of invoice date for exchange only.
- All Returns must contain all associated packaging and materials (ie accessories, manuals, wires, etc). Merchandise that is not returned in brand-new condition, including damages, abuse, marks, showing wear, or with missing packaging or accessories, will be subject to additional charges. Shipping and Handling charges (delivery and return) are non-refundable, including any shipping fees not directly incurred that are part of a free shipping promotion. Any items packaged with software, including but not limited to, DJ Controllers, Audio Interfaces, etc., must be returned with the original software disc including serial number and proof of deactivation.
- Returns or exchanges will not be accepted for the following types of products: Customized, special order, used products, clearance products, expendable items, cartridges, replacement lamps/bulbs, opened computer hardware, rigging supplies, tape, needles, cleaner kits, effect fluid or juice, software, gels, music, displays/televisions/monitors or parts (replacement, repair or item components) - these products are final sale.
- Returns or exchanges for the following items will only be accepted if they are in factory sealed packaging due to hygienic reasons: headphones & microphones.
- All returns made MUST be authorized in advance by a customer service representative - and paper work dispatched to you via email. Your RMA form must be included in the box and your RMA number located on the waybill / packaging. Any returned items that arrive without prior approval or missing documentation may be rejected by our shippers. Once received, returns will be processed within 5 business days.
- RED ONE Music is an authorized retailer for each of the brands available on our website. As such, your purchase is authorized for the manufacturer's warranty in Canada.
In store pick-ups
- To be eligible for a store pick-up, please review the criteria below:
- If your order is paid by credit card, you then qualify for a store pick-up. Note that once you pick-
- up your order, you must present a valid government photo ID as well as the original credit card
- used during the purchase. The name and address must match the name and billing/shipping
- address associated to the order.
- If your order is paid by e-transfer, you then qualify for a store pick-up. You must present a valid
- government photo ID to match the name appearing on the e-transfer information.
- If your order is paid by Paybright, you then qualify for a store pick-up. You must present a valid
- government photo ID to match the name appearing on the Paybright application.
- Please note that all orders paid using PayPal will not qualify for store pick-up. If you paid by
- credit card using the PayPal platform, this payment method will also not qualify for store pick-
All orders that are picked-up in store must sign the release form acknowledging the reception of your
order. Note that Music Red One may request to take a copy of your government photo ID to add to this
1. At checkout, select PayBright as your payment option.
2. Enter a few pieces of information and get a real-time decision.
3. Enjoy your purchase, and pay over time. Your payments will be automatically charged, so you can sit back and relax!
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.