AKG CK61 ULS CK61 MODULAR CARDIOID MICROPHONE CAPSULE WITH ULTRA LINEAR
The AKG CK61 is a modular cardioid microphone capsule designed for use with the AKG GN series, HM 1000, and LM 3 gooseneck, hanging and lavalier microphone fixtures. The cardioid polar pattern minimizes noise and ambiance at the off-axis (sides) of the microphone. The result increases directivity and provides high gain-before-feedback response when using near speakers or monitors.
The CK61 features an ultra-linear, wide frequency response between 20Hz to 20kHz. The result is pristine detail and accurate reproduction. The dual wind screen design employs an outer layer which disperses initial wind stream while the second layer further diffuses the wind stream before reaching the diaphragm. The module design allows quick and easy capsule replacement for added flexibility.
- Ultra Linear Frequency Response
- The CK61 features an ultra-linear, wide frequency response between 20Hz to 20kHz. The result is pristine detail and accurate reproduction.
- Gold Platted Self Cleaning Connector Pins
- The gold platted connector pins provide higher conductivity and achieve greater overall sound quality.
- Modular Design
- The CK61 is designed with a threaded connection for use with the GN series, HM 1000 or LM 3 microphone fixtures. The modular design offers quick capsule replacement and enhances flexibility.
- Cardioid Polar Pattern
- The cardioid polar pattern minimizes noise and ambient audio signal at the off-axis (sides) of the microphone capsule.
- Dual Layer Wind Protection
- The dual layer windscreen provides a primary layer which disperses the incoming wind stream while the second layer further diffuses wind flow before reaching the diaphragm.
Transducer Condenser Prepolarized Polar Pattern Cardioid Frequency Response 50Hz to 20kHz Dynamic Range (Typical) Not Specified by Manufacturer Signal-to-Noise Ratio > 73dB (A-weighted) Maximum Input Sound Level 125dB (1% THD) Power Requirements 9 to 52 Volts Phantom Power
requires DPA adapter included in GN, HM or LM3 series modules
Output Impedance Electrical Impedance: < 600 ohms Output Connectors Threaded termination for use with GN, HM or LM3 series modules Low Frequency Roll-Off No