AKG C747 V11 PROFESSIONAL SHOTGUN CONDENSER MICROPHONE
The C747 V11 Professional Shotgun Condenser Microphone from AKG delivers a slim, unobtrusive profile and focused pickup for exacting speech and vocal capturing. The microphone's small size, hypercardioid polar pattern, and flat frequency response are designed for use with speech, orchestral, choir, and boardroom applications. The focused pickup pattern rejects off-axis noise and ambiance, and a low frequency roll-off switch further minimizes low-frequency noise. There is an integrated RFI shield for blocking out interference from mobile phones, wireless microphones, and other wireless devices. The package includes a shockmount adapter, mini gooseneck, stand adapter, mounting clamp, thread link, and windscreen.
- Slim profile for unobtrusive podium mounting
- Extended low and high frequency response
- Hypercardioid pattern for maximum off-axis rejection
- High sensitivity (8.5 mV/Pa)
- High acoustic level capability