AKG C414 Xlii Large-Diaphragm Condenser Microphone
Got a better price? We'll match it. Come chat with us!
The AKG C414 multi-pattern condenser microphone needs no introduction. Because of its ability to handle many different sources, it's been used in some of the world's leading broadcast facilities, recording studios, and performance stages. AKG has upped the game with the addition of their C414 XLII, improving the C414's already legendary adaptability. With its nine polar patterns, leading-edge technology, state-of-the-art components, and reference-quality results, the AKG C414 XLII condenser microphone ushers in a new standard in microphone versatility.
- Multi-pattern condenser microphone for a variety of applications
- 9 switchable polar patterns
- Lock mode disables all controls for live and installation use
- Incredible dynamic range of 152dB
- 3 bass cut filters and pre-attenuation levels
- Peak hold LED detects overload peaks
- Includes carrying case, pop filter, windscreen, and spider-type shockmount
- Frequency range: 20hz-20kHz
- Pre-attenuation pad: 0dB, -6dB, -12dB, -18dB, switchable
- Bass cut filter slope: 12dB/octave at 40Hz and 80Hz; 6dB/octave at 160Hz
- Requires 48-volt phantom power