AKG C1000 S Small Diaphragm Condenser Microphone
QUESTIONS? ASK AN EXPERT
☏ 1+(514) 225-22226 | ✉ email@example.com | ⌨ Chat With Us!
The C1000 S from AKG is a small-diaphragm condenser microphone with a cardioid pattern designed for recording, live-sound, ENG and video-production applications with vocals and instruments. Using the included polar-pattern converter accessory, the microphone can be switched from cardioid to hypercardioid to reduce feedback when used on stage. The presence-boost adapter offers three discrete frequency settings to add clarity to speech and instrument sounds.
A switchable low-cut filter at 80 Hz helps reduce rumble or wind noise, and a switchable 10 dB pad enables distortion-free recording of very loud sound sources associated with proximity miking. If no phantom power is available, the C1000 S can be powered by two standard AA batteries for up to 120 hours.
Featuring a pre-polarized design encased in a sturdy metal chassis, a gold-sputtered microphone capsule housing and gold-plated XLR pins, this microphone is well suited for mobile applications such as broadcast and interviews, even in high-humidity environments.
The C1000 S comes with a stand adapter, a foam windscreen and a microphone bag.
- Presence-boost adapter offers three discrete frequency settings to add clarity to speech and instrument sounds
- Polar-pattern converter allows microphone pattern to be switched from cardioid to hypercardioid
- Pre-polarized design, gold-sputtered microphone-capsule housing and gold-plated XLR pins make this microphone well suited for portable applications and high-humidity environments
- Switchable low-cut filter at 80 Hz to reduce rumble or wind noises which may cause distortion at low frequencies.
- Switchable 10 dB pad to enable distortion-free recording of very loud sound sources in proximity miking
- If no phantom power is available, the C1000 S can be powered by two standard AA batteries for up to 120 hours
- Sturdy metal chassis and specialized mic clip to keep microphone securely attached to stands
Transducer Condenser Polar Pattern Cardioid, Hypercardioid Frequency Range 50 Hz to 20 kHz Signal to Noise Ratio 73 dB A-Weighted Equivalent Noise Level 21 dB A-Weighted Maximum SPL 137 dB SPL Impedance 200 ohms Load Impedance 2 kOhms Sensitivity 6 mV/PA Power Requirements 9-52 V Low-Cut Filter Yes @ 80 Hz Pad Yes, 10 dB Output Connectors 3-pin XLR Operating Current Consumption 3.0 mA