Akai Mpx16 16-Pads Velocity-Sensitive Stereo Sampler
QUESTIONS? ASK AN EXPERT
☏ 1+(514) 225-22226 | ✉ email@example.com | ⌨ Chat With Us!
MPX16 is an advanced sample player with sixteen backlit velocity- and pressure-sensitive pads. With it, musicians, producers and performers can trigger sound samples stored on standard SD or SDHC cards. Insert the SD card, assign its contents to any of the MPX16's pads, and go. At home in the studio as part of a producer's rig or on stage as a solution for triggering critical sounds, MPX16 is a compact sampling powerhouse.
• Record and play back stereo .WAV samples using any SD card (sold separately)
• 16 velocity-sensitive MPC-style backlit pads for sample-triggering and finger drumming
• Sample via 1/4-inch (6.3mm) stereo inputs or onboard stereo microphone
• Filter, tune, envelope, and choke grouping on each pad for dynamic performances
• Pro-quality sampling and playback with up to 16-bit/48 kHz resolution
• MIDI In/Out easily integrates MPX16 into your performance or studio setup
• Acts as a MIDI Controller or an SD card reader for loading sounds over USB (selectable on startup)
• Powered over USB or with the included power supply
• Includes MPX File Conversion Utility software (download) for quick conversion and loading of audio files from your computer