MPC One is a total music production solution to take your ideas from concept to finalized radio-ready beats. Don’t let the size fool you. The MPC One packs a lot of features and workflow tools into ONE powerful punch. Beat programming, editing, mixing FX and instruments and so much more means an uncompromised creative experience. MPC ONE delivers a truly empowering hands-on experience, ready for any music production task. Edit and trim samples with hand gestures on the brilliant 7” touch screen display. Express your ideas perfectly with the assigned knobs and touch keys that eliminate diving through pages of menus.
MPC One integrates into your creative space with all the ports and jacks you need. USB, MIDI DIN, CV/Gate, and 1/4” line-level audio input. With USB and SD card slots, you can save, transfer and share your music. Your favorite music production techniques come standard on MPC One. Tape Stop effect, Note Repeat for pulsing hi hats, and 16 Levels to play those melodic 808s plus many more.
- Standalone MPC – No Computer Required
- Powerful Multicore System from the MPC Live and MPC X
- 16 Velocity Sensitive RGB Pads
- Brilliant 7” Multi-Touch Display
- 2 GB RAM, 2GB Onboard Storage
- 2GB pre-installed content
- Mac & PC Controller for MPC Software (included)
- Stereo Line Level Inputs
- MIDI In & MIDI Out
- 4 TRS CV/Gate Jacks, 8 Outputs Total
AKAI PROFESSIONAL SUPERCHARGES MPC AND FORCE WITH DRUMSYNTH, A POWERFUL NEW SYNTHESIZED DRUM SOUND CREATION PLUGIN INSTRUMENT
High-powered DrumSynth Instrument Plugin delivers advanced synthesizer drum sound design to MPC and FORCE in free update.
Calling all producers, live performers and DAWless jammers, this is the update you have been waiting for! Akai Professional has just announced the add-on of DrumSynth to their MPC and FORCE lines of music production tools with MPC 2.9 and FORCE 3.0.6 firmware updates. DrumSynth joins the unparalleled power of the existing virtual instruments already included in MPC and FORCE - TUBESYNTH, BASSLINE, ELECTRIC and HYPE*.
Powerfully Creative Drum Synthesis
At the heart of DrumSynth is a multi-synth sound generation architecture. Powered by FM synthesis, physical & analog modeling, and sample-based algorithms, DrumSynth propels the FORCE and MPC user into unrivaled dimensions of standalone sound design. This revolutionary plugin features 8 individual instances (Kick, Snare, Clap, Toms, Percussion, Hi-Hat, Crash and Ride), each with its own unique sound generator combination to deliver dynamic drum and percussion sounds.
With DrumSynth, users can quickly tweak any of the 8 engines for an unprecedented degree of sonic manipulation. Fine tune synthesized drum sounds with a selection of effects and processors, including Transient Shaping, Tuning, EQ, Compression, Reverb and Delay. Add further character with multiple processing textures within each sound engine. Users can even access all 8 engines in multi-mode where sounds can be mixed and balanced against each other and saved as a custom user preset. This truly is next-generation drum synthesis at its finest.
Users will quickly grasp the DrumSynth interface, and on the standalone hardware devices, find the touch screen enables precise editing and lightning-fast manipulation of countless parameters. Fuse this with incredible visual feedback and DrumSynth maximizes users’ productivity with a graphic experience to keep creative responses flowing in the midst of the most inspired moments.
Key Features of DrumSynth
- Build and design any synthesized drum sound
- Powerful sound generators driven by completely new FM synthesis, analog & physical modeling, and sample-based algorithms
- 8 Individual Engines: Kick, Snare, Clap, Percussion, Tom, Crash, Hi Hat, and Ride
- Built-in sound effects, including Transient Shaper, Tuning, EQ, Compression, Delay, Reverb and more
- Multi-Mode to access all 8 engines simultaneously
- Save and store your designs to user presets
*Hype only available in FORCE
FREE SHIPPING DETAILS
*Please note that only Canada Post delivers to PO boxes.
- Free Shipping offer is valid on selected products only.
- Orders will be sent by the shipping method of sender's choice unless specified at the time of order.
- Free Shipping offer is valid only if all the items in the shopping cart are eligible for Free Shipping
and the order is $200.00 and over (before taxes).
- Free Shipping is valid only within Canada.
- Orders shipped to Newfoundland, Northwest Territories, Nunavut, and Yukon are not eligilble for free shipping.
- Our everyday low shipping charges will be applied to any non-eligible products at the time of checkout..
- Courier shipments require an adult signature for proof of delivery..
- RED ONE Music reserves the right to end or modify this Free Shipping offer at any time.
- Return shipping costs are the responsibility of the buyer.
RED ONE Music reserves the right to refuse any order with Free Shipping which the website accidentally
offered but did not meet the criteria above. The client will be notified with an every day low shipping charge and
asked if they would like to proceed with the order or have it cancelled.
- All delivery charges and taxes will be added when applicable to the prices shown on our Website.
- Duties and brokerage fees (if any) will be the sole responsibility of the customer, and may be collected by a third party.
- Please make sure you have entered the correct information for your coordinates and currency to get the correct pricing for your location.
- International shipping: We are not responsible for any duty/import/taxes/customs/etc charges.
- We do not refund unclaimed or undeliverable packages due incorrect/missing information. If a package is returned as undeliverable/unclaimed, it is the customers responsibility to follow up with the postal carrier and absorb all fees related.
Note: If the name on your billing address does not match the name on your credit card it will delay your order.
Note: In case of damage during transport, a claim must be submitted to customer service within 3 business days, as of the day of the receipt of the item.
- All returned opened items are subject to a min 15% to maximum 25% restocking fee.
- All returned items can take up to 10-14 days to be processed.
- If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, returns will be accepted for store credit (less restocking fee & shipping) within 30 days of invoice date.
- RED ONE Music will accept returns for defective goods that you have ordered from us within 30 days of invoice date for exchange only.
- All Returns must contain all associated packaging and materials (ie accessories, manuals, wires, etc). Merchandise that is not returned in brand-new condition, including damages, abuse, marks, showing wear, or with missing packaging or accessories, will be subject to additional charges. Shipping and Handling charges (delivery and return) are non-refundable, including any shipping fees not directly incurred that are part of a free shipping promotion. Any items packaged with software, including but not limited to, DJ Controllers, Audio Interfaces, etc., must be returned with the original software disc including serial number and proof of deactivation.
- Returns or exchanges will not be accepted for the following types of products: Customized, special order, used products, clearance products, expendable items, cartridges, replacement lamps/bulbs, opened computer hardware, rigging supplies, tape, needles, cleaner kits, effect fluid or juice, software, gels, music, displays/televisions/monitors or parts (replacement, repair or item components) - these products are final sale.
- Returns or exchanges for the following items will only be accepted if they are in factory sealed packaging due to hygienic reasons: headphones & microphones.
- All returns made MUST be authorized in advance by a customer service representative - and paper work dispatched to you via email. Your RMA form must be included in the box and your RMA number located on the waybill / packaging. Any returned items that arrive without prior approval or missing documentation may be rejected by our shippers. Once received, returns will be processed within 5 business days.
- If your parcel was damaged in transport, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number and include a picture of the exterior of the box, the interior of the box, and of the damaged product. No claims will be accepted without these pictures.
If you happen to receive a parcel that got damaged during transport, we must obtain the the following pictures in order to swiftly process a replacement:- outside of the shipping box along with a photo of the shipping label- inside packaging of the shipping box- the damaged unit itself
- Refunds by e-transfer will be issued to the email address that is associated with your customer profile. The password will be sent to you in a separate email once the refund has been issued. Please note that a $5 service fee will be deducted from your total refund amount if:
-> a change of email address is requested once the e-transfer has already been sent
-> a typo or error has been made in the email address that is associated to your customer profile
- RED ONE Music is an authorized retailer for each of the brands available on our website. As such, your purchase is authorized for the manufacturer's warranty in Canada.
In store pick-ups
- To be eligible for a store pick-up, please review the criteria below:
- If your order is paid by credit card, you then qualify for a store pick-up. Note that once you pick-
- up your order, you must present a valid government photo ID as well as the original credit card
- used during the purchase. The name and address must match the name and billing/shipping
- address associated to the order.
- If your order is paid by e-transfer, you then qualify for a store pick-up. You must present a valid
- government photo ID to match the name appearing on the e-transfer information.
- If your order is paid by Paybright, you then qualify for a store pick-up. You must present a valid
- government photo ID to match the name appearing on the Paybright application.
- Please note that all orders paid using PayPal will not qualify for store pick-up. If you paid by
- credit card using the PayPal platform, this payment method will also not qualify for store pick-
All orders that are picked-up in store must sign the release form acknowledging the reception of your
order. Note that Music Red One may request to take a copy of your government photo ID to add to this
1. At checkout, select Affirm as your payment method
2. Enter a few pieces of information and get a real-time decision
3. Enjoy your purchase, and pay over time. Your payments will be automatically charged, so you can sit back and relax
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.