Akai Apc Mini Compact Ableton Live Controller
Got a better price? We'll match it. Come chat with us!
The APC mini from Akai Professional is a portable, all-in-one hardware controller designed to work with Ableton software in a one-to-one integration. Engineered specifically for the mobile musician and the desktop producer, the controller concentrates the essential features of the company's flagship Ableton controller, the APC40 mkII, into a compact design that fits into a backpack.
The unit features an expanded 8 x 8 multicolor clip-launching grid that's built for hands-on exploration - launch clips and create or perform songs from the ground up using sixty-four responsive triggers. Thanks to the Tri-color lighting visual feedback, the user can determine the exact status of a clip - loaded, playing, or recording - without taking their eyes of off the controller. Additionally, a shift button and directional arrows enlarge the scope of the grid.
- Ultra-portable, all-in-one Ableton Live controller for mobile performers and producers
- Seamlessly integrates one-to-one with Ableton Live
- 8 x 8 clip matrix with tri-color lighting displays current clip status
- Eight assignable faders plus a master fader
- Shift button and directional arrows manipulate the scope of the grid
- USB-powered and plug-and-play setup for Mac and PC
- Production package includes Ableton Live Lite, Hybrid 3 by AIR Music Tech, and Toolroom artist launch packs (downloads)