With the LTD EC-1000 plugged into your favorite high-gain amp or modeler, you're primed for pure rock and metal fury. This gorgeous single-cut guitar pairs a solid mahogany body with a beautiful poplar burl top for unbelievable looks, tone, and sustain. Long-lasting resonance and sustain are yours to be found within the EC-1000's set mahogany neck. You also get premium, powerful tone on demand, courtesy of two Seymour Duncan pickups with push-pull coil-splits. Choosy about tuning stability? The EC-1000 proudly features a TonePros locking ToM bridge/tailpiece and locking LTD tuners that stand up to aggressive, hard-hitting performances.
Single-cut body style blends classic looks with modern performance
Nothing screams hard rock like ESP's LTD Eclipse body style. The extra mass of this single-cutaway design gives the EC-1000 truly epic sustain, whereas its slightly arched top provides comfortable hand positioning no matter what your playing style.
Seymour Duncan humbuckers supply a dizzying array of tonal textures
This EC-1000 is jam-packed with wide-ranging tone, thanks to its dual Seymour Duncan humbuckers. Its Pegasus bridge pickup is loaded with custom-wound coils and an Alnico V magnet, offering incredible string separation and satisfying tone to match. Its Sentient neck pickup completes the picture, adding harmonic complexity on top of traditional PAF-like voicing. Together, this Pegasus/Sentient duo will help you achieve a whole new level of technical performance. Beyond that, a push-pull pot extends your sonic range with single-coil tones.
TonePros bridge and LTD locking tuners
Players who are choosy about tuning, action, and intonation will delight in the EC-1000's ToM-style TonePros bridge/tailpiece and locking LTD tuners. The TonePros is a common aftermarket upgrade on many single-cut guitars. Its six adjustable saddles provide precise intonation and enhanced sustain for chords and leads. At the other end of the guitar, a set of LTD locking tuners provides slip-free performance, for stage and studio tuning stability you can depend on.
The LTD series: ESP style and substance at a modest price
ESP LTD guitars were created to bring a more affordable version of the classic designs and quality of ESP guitars to a new market. The entire ESP LTD line features premium tonewoods, quality pickups, and solid hardware for a lifetime of use. An exacting eye for detail and quality means that every instrument is ready to rock when it leaves the factory. An impressive list of signature guitars by some of today's biggest guitar heroes shows the popularity and respect held by ESP LTD. If you're looking for the perfect rock or metal guitar, then you need to check out ESP LTD guitars.
ESP LTD Eclipse EC-1000 Solidbody Electric Guitar Features:
- Eclipse single-cut body style provides access to all 24 frets
- Push-pull Seymour Duncan Pegasus/Sentient humbuckers supply a dizzying array of tonal textures
- Stunning poplar burl top on a solid mahogany body
- Thin U-profile mahogany neck is comfortable in the hand
- Modern 13.8"-radius ebony fingerboard
- TonePros locking Tune-o-matic bridge/tailpiece streamlines setup and maximizes sustain
- Locking LTD tuners give you stage- and studio-ready tuning stability
FREE SHIPPING DETAILS
*Please note that only Canada Post delivers to PO boxes.
- Free Shipping offer is valid on selected products only.
- Orders will be sent by the shipping method of sender's choice unless specified at the time of order.
- Free Shipping offer is valid only if all the items in the shopping cart are eligible for Free Shipping
and the order is $200.00 and over (before taxes).
- Free Shipping is valid only within Canada.
- Orders shipped to Newfoundland, Northwest Territories, Nunavut, and Yukon are not eligilble for free shipping.
- Our everyday low shipping charges will be applied to any non-eligible products at the time of checkout..
- Courier shipments require an adult signature for proof of delivery..
- RED ONE Music reserves the right to end or modify this Free Shipping offer at any time.
- Return shipping costs are the responsibility of the buyer.
RED ONE Music reserves the right to refuse any order with Free Shipping which the website accidentally
offered but did not meet the criteria above. The client will be notified with an every day low shipping charge and
asked if they would like to proceed with the order or have it cancelled.
- All delivery charges and taxes will be added when applicable to the prices shown on our Website.
- Duties and brokerage fees (if any) will be the sole responsibility of the customer, and may be collected by a third party.
- Please make sure you have entered the correct information for your coordinates and currency to get the correct pricing for your location.
- International shipping: We are not responsible for any duty/import/taxes/customs/etc charges.
- We do not refund unclaimed or undeliverable packages due incorrect/missing information. If a package is returned as undeliverable/unclaimed, it is the customers responsibility to follow up with the postal carrier and absorb all fees related.
Note: If the name on your billing address does not match the name on your credit card it will delay your order.
- All returned opened items are subject to a min 15% to maximum 25% restocking fee.
- All returned items can take up to 10-14 days to be processed.
- If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, returns will be accepted for store credit (less restocking fee & shipping) within 30 days of invoice date.
- RED ONE Music will accept returns for defective goods that you have ordered from us within 30 days of invoice date for exchange only.
- All Returns must contain all associated packaging and materials (ie accessories, manuals, wires, etc). Merchandise that is not returned in brand-new condition, including damages, abuse, marks, showing wear, or with missing packaging or accessories, will be subject to additional charges. Shipping and Handling charges (delivery and return) are non-refundable, including any shipping fees not directly incurred that are part of a free shipping promotion. Any items packaged with software, including but not limited to, DJ Controllers, Audio Interfaces, etc., must be returned with the original software disc including serial number and proof of deactivation.
- Returns or exchanges will not be accepted for the following types of products: Customized, special order, used products, clearance products, expendable items, cartridges, replacement lamps/bulbs, opened computer hardware, rigging supplies, tape, needles, cleaner kits, effect fluid or juice, software, gels, music, displays/televisions/monitors or parts (replacement, repair or item components) - these products are final sale.
- Returns or exchanges for the following items will only be accepted if they are in factory sealed packaging due to hygienic reasons: headphones & microphones.
- All returns made MUST be authorized in advance by a customer service representative - and paper work dispatched to you via email. Your RMA form must be included in the box and your RMA number located on the waybill / packaging. Any returned items that arrive without prior approval or missing documentation may be rejected by our shippers. Once received, returns will be processed within 5 business days.
- If your parcel was damaged in transport, please email email@example.com with your order number and include a picture of the exterior of the box, the interior of the box, and of the damaged product. No claims will be accepted without these pictures.
If you happen to receive a parcel that got damaged during transport, we must obtain the the following pictures in order to swiftly process a replacement:- outside of the shipping box along with a photo of the shipping label- inside packaging of the shipping box- the damaged unit itself
- Refunds by e-transfer will be issued to the email address that is associated with your customer profile. The password will be sent to you in a separate email once the refund has been issued. Please note that a $5 service fee will be deducted from your total refund amount if:
-> a change of email address is requested once the e-transfer has already been sent
-> a typo or error has been made in the email address that is associated to your customer profile
- RED ONE Music is an authorized retailer for each of the brands available on our website. As such, your purchase is authorized for the manufacturer's warranty in Canada.
In store pick-ups
- To be eligible for a store pick-up, please review the criteria below:
- If your order is paid by credit card, you then qualify for a store pick-up. Note that once you pick-
- up your order, you must present a valid government photo ID as well as the original credit card
- used during the purchase. The name and address must match the name and billing/shipping
- address associated to the order.
- If your order is paid by e-transfer, you then qualify for a store pick-up. You must present a valid
- government photo ID to match the name appearing on the e-transfer information.
- If your order is paid by Paybright, you then qualify for a store pick-up. You must present a valid
- government photo ID to match the name appearing on the Paybright application.
- Please note that all orders paid using PayPal will not qualify for store pick-up. If you paid by
- credit card using the PayPal platform, this payment method will also not qualify for store pick-
All orders that are picked-up in store must sign the release form acknowledging the reception of your
order. Note that Music Red One may request to take a copy of your government photo ID to add to this
1. At checkout, select PayBright as your payment method
2. Enter a few pieces of information and get a real-time decision
3. Enjoy your purchase, and pay over time. Your payments will be automatically charged, so you can sit back and relax
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.