Launchpad Pro is our most powerful 64-pad MIDI grid controller for producing: both in Ableton Live and with your hardware. It gives you everything you need to create and perform your tracks.
Deeper Live Integration
The most advanced Novation grid controller for producing with Ableton Live. Launchpad Pro has dedicated buttons that get you closer to the Ableton Live workflow. Launch clips and scenes, access mixer, device and transport controls, and quantise, duplicate and double, all without touching your mouse. Capture MIDI makes sure you never miss an idea.
The Complete Sequencing Workstation
Keep your tracks evolving with the four-track, eight-note polyphonic, 32-step standalone sequencer. Sequence virtual instruments and instantly print patterns to Clips in Ableton Live. Or hook up your favourite hardware to play patterns via MIDI — Launchpad Pro integrates seamlessly. Micro Steps take grooves off-grid. Probability, Mutation, Sync Rate and Play Order let you transform your patterns on the fly. Patterns can be chained together and assigned to Scenes to build complete songs.
The Most Playable Launchpad Yet
Launchpad Pro’s velocity- and pressure-sensitive pads are bigger and more responsive than ever — perfect for playing grooves and launching clips. Scale mode locks pads to a musical key so you never hit a wrong note. Chord mode is an inspirational tool for building harmonies.
Custom Modes: Make Launchpad Pro Your Own
Design hands-on control surfaces for any MIDI-compatible software or hardware using Custom Modes. Simply drag and drop widgets in Novation Components to configure the layout of the 8x8 grid, then store configurations as one of eight Custom Modes. Disconnect the computer (if you want to), then switch between Modes for expressive and flexible control of anything MIDI. Design the perfect controller for your live setup and perform with all your gear, however you want.
Control MIDI-compatible Hardware, Software, Or Both
Tailor Launchpad Pro to your setup, then take control of MIDI-compatible hardware and software — with or without a computer. Use Custom Modes to send MIDI commands to software and hardware simultaneously. Hook Launchpad Pro up to an all-hardware rig using MIDI In, Out and Out 2/Thru ports on 3.5mm connectors.
When you register your Launchpad Pro, you'll automatically gain access to Sound Collective. Get new free plug-ins every couple of months from some of the biggest names in the business, along with offers, discounts and more.
Get two months free access to Splice Sounds with Launchpad Pro, offering millions of high-quality, royalty-free one-shots, loops, and presets, with new releases daily. Take 100 credits per month for sounds, foley, presets, and MIDI files and join millions of artists using Splice to make all kinds of music, Grammy-winning albums, and cinematic scores.
- Our Deepest Ableton Live Integration: Launch clips and scenes, access mixer, device and transport controls, and quantise, duplicate and double, all without touching your mouse.
- 64 Super-sensitive RGB Pads: Large RGB velocity- and pressure-sensitive pads give you a perfect reflection of your Ableton Live session, making it easier than ever to see your clips and play your instruments dynamically and expressively.
- Powerful Four-track, 32-step Sequencer: Create full tracks with Launchpad Pro's built-in sequencer, featuring eight-note polyphony, pattern chaining and scenes to create and trigger longer sequences, and probability and mutation controls to keep your tracks evolving.
- Chord Mode: Easily explore, build and play complex chords straight from the grid; quickly find new harmonies.
- Dynamic Note & Scale Modes: Effortlessly play perfectly in-key basslines, melodies, chords and leads. Launchpad Pro even knows when you’re drumming and shows your drum rack on the grid.
- MIDI In, Out & Out 2/Thru: Control anything MIDI in your studio directly from Launchpad Pro.
- Capture MIDI: Never lose ideas and happy accidents with on-device access to Live's Capture MIDI function.
- Eight Custom Modes: Use Novation Components to customise mappings and control anything MIDI easily from Launchpad Pro.
- Grab And Go: Sleek, lightweight and tough, and USB-C bus-powered.
- Get Started Easily: Use our Easy Start Tool to get all the software you want, and step-by-step video guides to get you set up with Live and making music in minutes.
LaunchPad Pro Specifications
- 64 Velocity- & Pressure-sensitive Pads
- 42 Buttons
- 106 RGB LEDs
- USB-C Socket
- Kensington MiniSaver Slot
What’s In The Box
- Launchpad Pro
- USB-A to USB-C Cable
- USB-C to USB-C Cable
- USB-A Power Adapter
- 3x TRS Minijack to DIN MIDI Adapters
- Safety information sheet
- Ableton Live 10 Lite is included
FREE SHIPPING DETAILS
*Please note that only Canada Post delivers to PO boxes.
- Free Shipping offer is valid on selected products only.
- Orders will be sent by the shipping method of sender's choice unless specified at the time of order.
- Free Shipping offer is valid only if all the items in the shopping cart are eligible for Free Shipping
and the order is $200.00 and over (before taxes).
- Free Shipping is valid only within Canada.
- Orders shipped to Newfoundland, Northwest Territories, Nunavut, and Yukon are not eligilble for free shipping.
- Our everyday low shipping charges will be applied to any non-eligible products at the time of checkout..
- Courier shipments require an adult signature for proof of delivery..
- RED ONE Music reserves the right to end or modify this Free Shipping offer at any time.
- Return shipping costs are the responsibility of the buyer.
RED ONE Music reserves the right to refuse any order with Free Shipping which the website accidentally
offered but did not meet the criteria above. The client will be notified with an every day low shipping charge and
asked if they would like to proceed with the order or have it cancelled.
- All delivery charges and taxes will be added when applicable to the prices shown on our Website.
- Duties and brokerage fees (if any) will be the sole responsibility of the customer, and may be collected by a third party.
- Please make sure you have entered the correct information for your coordinates and currency to get the correct pricing for your location.
- International shipping: We are not responsible for any duty/import/taxes/customs/etc charges.
- We do not refund unclaimed or undeliverable packages due incorrect/missing information. If a package is returned as undeliverable/unclaimed, it is the customers responsibility to follow up with the postal carrier and absorb all fees related.
Note: If the name on your billing address does not match the name on your credit card it will delay your order.
- All returned opened items are subject to a min 15% to maximum 25% restocking fee.
- All returned items can take up to 10-14 days to be processed.
- If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, returns will be accepted for store credit (less restocking fee & shipping) within 30 days of invoice date.
- RED ONE Music will accept returns for defective goods that you have ordered from us within 30 days of invoice date for exchange only.
- All Returns must contain all associated packaging and materials (ie accessories, manuals, wires, etc). Merchandise that is not returned in brand-new condition, including damages, abuse, marks, showing wear, or with missing packaging or accessories, will be subject to additional charges. Shipping and Handling charges (delivery and return) are non-refundable, including any shipping fees not directly incurred that are part of a free shipping promotion. Any items packaged with software, including but not limited to, DJ Controllers, Audio Interfaces, etc., must be returned with the original software disc including serial number and proof of deactivation.
- Returns or exchanges will not be accepted for the following types of products: Customized, special order, used products, clearance products, expendable items, cartridges, replacement lamps/bulbs, opened computer hardware, rigging supplies, tape, needles, cleaner kits, effect fluid or juice, software, gels, music, displays/televisions/monitors or parts (replacement, repair or item components) - these products are final sale.
- Returns or exchanges for the following items will only be accepted if they are in factory sealed packaging due to hygienic reasons: headphones & microphones.
- All returns made MUST be authorized in advance by a customer service representative - and paper work dispatched to you via email. Your RMA form must be included in the box and your RMA number located on the waybill / packaging. Any returned items that arrive without prior approval or missing documentation may be rejected by our shippers. Once received, returns will be processed within 5 business days.
- If your parcel was damaged in transport, please email email@example.com with your order number and include a picture of the exterior of the box, the interior of the box, and of the damaged product. No claims will be accepted without these pictures.
If you happen to receive a parcel that got damaged during transport, we must obtain the the following pictures in order to swiftly process a replacement:- outside of the shipping box along with a photo of the shipping label- inside packaging of the shipping box- the damaged unit itself
- Refunds by e-transfer will be issued to the email address that is associated with your customer profile. The password will be sent to you in a separate email once the refund has been issued. Please note that a $5 service fee will be deducted from your total refund amount if:
-> a change of email address is requested once the e-transfer has already been sent
-> a typo or error has been made in the email address that is associated to your customer profile
- RED ONE Music is an authorized retailer for each of the brands available on our website. As such, your purchase is authorized for the manufacturer's warranty in Canada.
In store pick-ups
- To be eligible for a store pick-up, please review the criteria below:
- If your order is paid by credit card, you then qualify for a store pick-up. Note that once you pick-
- up your order, you must present a valid government photo ID as well as the original credit card
- used during the purchase. The name and address must match the name and billing/shipping
- address associated to the order.
- If your order is paid by e-transfer, you then qualify for a store pick-up. You must present a valid
- government photo ID to match the name appearing on the e-transfer information.
- If your order is paid by Paybright, you then qualify for a store pick-up. You must present a valid
- government photo ID to match the name appearing on the Paybright application.
- Please note that all orders paid using PayPal will not qualify for store pick-up. If you paid by
- credit card using the PayPal platform, this payment method will also not qualify for store pick-
All orders that are picked-up in store must sign the release form acknowledging the reception of your
order. Note that Music Red One may request to take a copy of your government photo ID to add to this