#1 TRUSTED SOUND
Tuned and trusted by V-MODA's golden ears, editors, audiophiles, producers and DJs on the forums and around the globe. Our M-Class series has won a record 22 Editors’ Choice Awards, are the top-reviewed by customers and voted #1 by the world's top DJs.
XS uncompromising sound is created by:
- M-Class 40mm Dual-Diaphragm Drivers (patent pending) -Inner and outer rings deliver vibrant bass, vivid mids & vivacious highs without overlap
- Passive Noise Isolation - Cuts out noise
- No Batteries or Processing - Powerful clarity without two extra digital-to-analog conversions
- Obsessive Quality Control - 5+ years of R&D
- Precious Metals - Commissioned works of art and the ultimate symbol of bespoke luxury (sterling silver, 14k gold, 14k rose gold, 14k white gold, platinum)
- Raw and Gold Plated Metals - Luxury within reach in brilliant finishes or raw metals that patina over time (raw brass, raw bronze, 14k rose gold plated, 14k gold plated, rhodium plated)
- Stainless Steel - Distinctive "Damascus steel" effect that allows you to proudly showcase the advanced 3D technology behind your forged relic (matte black, stainless seel, polished gold, polished bronze, matte bronze)
- Fiber - Lightweight and matte touch (9 matte & vibrant colors)
- 11+ Stage Handcrafted Process
- 3D Sculpted in Italy - Each shield is sculpted at the V-MODA Milano studio overlooking Castle Sforza, Leonardo Da Vinci’s workplace for 20 years and home of Michelangelo’s last sculpture
- Made in NYC and USA - 3D printed via state-of-the-art technology and traditionally finished by meticulous hand polishing
VERSATILITY AND STYLE
- Mind the Gap - Patented sleek design frames the natural lines of your facial features and minimizes unsightly gap
- Optional Custom Shield Kits - 3D Print or laser engrave your logo, change your shield material and color
- Cable & Cushion Ecosystem - Extend your functionality with the BoomPro Mic for gaming and communication, XL Memory Cushions, CoilPro extended and a variety of cables
DURABILITY: BUILT to LAST
- Virtually Indestructible STEELFLEX Headband
- Steel Frame
- Exoskeleton Form-Fitting Case
- Tested Beyond Military-Level Quality MIL-STD-810G Test Standards
- Durable Cable/Plug Bend - Cables and 45-degree plug can bend over 1 million times (100x industry standard)
- Headband Bend - Steelflex can bend 10+ times flat
- Environmental - High and low temperatures, humidity, salt spray and UV exposure
Small enough to make you think twice before grabbing your in-ears.
- Exoskeleton Case - Fits in the palm of your hand and virtually anywhere
- Carabiner - Clips inside or outside your bag
- CliqFold Hinge™ (patent pending) - Folds to an impossibly small size with a satisfying click
DETACHABLE CABLES: MAKE the CALL . SHARE the VIBE
- Dual Inputs & V-CORK - Mix two sources at the same time or daisy chain headphones with your friends; the included V-CORK seals & protects the unused input
- SpeakEasy™ Mic Cable - Specially tuned for voice recognition and calls in the noisiest environments, the button control universally works with all 3.5mm smartphones and tablets including Apple, Android, Samsung, Windows, Kindle and Blackberry
- Optional BoomPro™, SharePlay™ & 3-Button Cables - choose a professional-grade boom mic for gaming/Skype/Voice, an extended cable with built-in sharing or a 3-button mic cable for Apple in a range of colors
- XS Headphones
- Exoskeleton carry case
- Carabiner clip
- Durable SpeakEasy™ Microphone control cable
- V-CORK (2)
- V-MODA sticker
- Six-Star Service
- Type - On-Ear Supra-aural
- Frequency Response - 5 - 30,000Hz
- Sensitivity - 105 dB @ 1kHz 1mW
- Microphone Sensitivity - -42dB @ 1kHz
- Impedance - 28.5Ω
- Weight - 195g (headphone only)
- Plug - 45 degree, 24k gold-plated 3.5mm (1/8") stereo
FREE SHIPPING DETAILS
*Please note that only Canada Post delivers to PO boxes.
- Free Shipping offer is valid on selected products only.
- Orders will be sent via Canada Post or UPS shipping method unless specified at the time of order.
- Free Shipping offer is valid only if all the items in the shopping cart are eligible for Free Shipping
and the order is $200.00 and over (before taxes).
- Free Shipping is valid only within Canada.
- Orders shipped to Newfoundland, Northwest Territories, Nunavut, and Yukon are not eligilble for free shipping.
- Our everyday low shipping charges will be applied to any non-eligible products at the time of checkout..
- Courier shipments require an adult signature for proof of delivery..
- RED ONE Music reserves the right to end or modify this Free Shipping offer at any time.
- Return shipping costs are the responsibility of the buyer.
RED ONE Music reserves the right to refuse any order with Free Shipping which the website accidentally
offered but did not meet the criteria above. The client will be notified with an every day low shipping charge and
asked if they would like to proceed with the order or have it cancelled.
- All delivery charges and taxes will be added when applicable to the prices shown on our Website.
- Duties and brokerage fees (if any) will be the sole responsibility of the customer, and may be collected by a third party.
- Please make sure you have entered the correct information for your coordinates and currency to get the correct pricing for your location.
- International shipping: We are not responsible for any duty/import/taxes/customs/etc charges.
- We do not refund unclaimed or undeliverable packages due incorrect/missing information. If a package is returned as undeliverable/unclaimed, it is the customers responsibility to follow up with the postal carrier and absorb all fees related.
Note: If the name on your billing address does not match the name on your credit card it will delay your order.
- All returned opened items are subject to a min 15% to maximum 25% restocking fee.
- All returned items can take up to 10-14 days to be processed.
- If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, returns will be accepted for store credit (less restocking fee & shipping) within 30 days of invoice date.
- RED ONE Music will accept returns for defective goods that you have ordered from us within 30 days of invoice date for exchange only.
- All Returns must contain all associated packaging and materials (ie accessories, manuals, wires, etc). Merchandise that is not returned in brand-new condition, including damages, abuse, marks, showing wear, or with missing packaging or accessories, will be subject to additional charges. Shipping and Handling charges (delivery and return) are non-refundable, including any shipping fees not directly incurred that are part of a free shipping promotion. Any items packaged with software, including but not limited to, DJ Controllers, Audio Interfaces, etc., must be returned with the original software disc including serial number and proof of deactivation.
- Returns or exchanges will not be accepted for the following types of products: Customized, special order, used products, clearance products, expendable items, cartridges, replacement lamps/bulbs, opened computer hardware, rigging supplies, tape, needles, cleaner kits, effect fluid or juice, software, gels, music, displays/televisions/monitors or parts (replacement, repair or item components) - these products are final sale.
- Returns or exchanges for the following items will only be accepted if they are in factory sealed packaging due to hygienic reasons: headphones & microphones.
- All returns made MUST be authorized in advance by a customer service representative - and paper work dispatched to you via email. Your RMA form must be included in the box and your RMA number located on the waybill / packaging. Any returned items that arrive without prior approval or missing documentation may be rejected by our shippers. Once received, returns will be processed within 5 business days.
- If your parcel was damaged in transport, please email email@example.com with your order number and include a picture of the exterior of the box, the interior of the box, and of the damaged product. No claims will be accepted without these pictures.
- RED ONE Music is an authorized retailer for each of the brands available on our website. As such, your purchase is authorized for the manufacturer's warranty in Canada.
In store pick-ups
- To be eligible for a store pick-up, please review the criteria below:
- If your order is paid by credit card, you then qualify for a store pick-up. Note that once you pick-
- up your order, you must present a valid government photo ID as well as the original credit card
- used during the purchase. The name and address must match the name and billing/shipping
- address associated to the order.
- If your order is paid by e-transfer, you then qualify for a store pick-up. You must present a valid
- government photo ID to match the name appearing on the e-transfer information.
- If your order is paid by Paybright, you then qualify for a store pick-up. You must present a valid
- government photo ID to match the name appearing on the Paybright application.
- Please note that all orders paid using PayPal will not qualify for store pick-up. If you paid by
- credit card using the PayPal platform, this payment method will also not qualify for store pick-
All orders that are picked-up in store must sign the release form acknowledging the reception of your
order. Note that Music Red One may request to take a copy of your government photo ID to add to this
1. At checkout, select PayBright as your payment option.
2. Enter a few pieces of information and get a real-time decision.
3. Enjoy your purchase, and pay over time. Your payments will be automatically charged, so you can sit back and relax!
*Purchase must be over $500
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.