Sustained Speed Matters
CFexpress 2.0 Type B memory cards are engineered for maximum sustained performance, offer protection from overheating, and operate at a reduced power draw. Ensure the highest bit-rate captures of your RAW video and continuous shooting photography files at resolutions up to 12K.
When it comes to CFexpress, the industry would have you believe that maximum speed is the lead indicator of quality performance. Let’s be real. Camera technology has a wide gap to close before coming even close to exhausting the speed capabilities of CFexpress recording media.
You need proven, reliable, SUSTAINED PERFORMANCE that can optimize RAW recording at 4K, 6K, 8K… up to 12K resolution AND keep you recording for longer periods.
HERE’S WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT ANGELBIRD’S CFEXPRESS CARDS
- Proved sustained performance recording with MINIMUM write speed of 1000 MB/s for the entire capacity of the card.
- Highest capacity CFexpress 2.0 Type B available. From 256 GB to 2 TB (soon up to 4 TB).
- CFexpress Y1 super-processor designed specifically for working with RAW photo and video files.
- Efficiently preserves battery life and card endurance.
- Adaptive thermal management to protect the card, camera, and your content.
- Quality production MADE IN AUSTRIA
- Free data recovery service on any hardware issues or file retrieval.
CAMERA MODELS CURRENTLY COMPATIBLE WITH CFEXPRESS 2.0 TYPE B
- Canon: EOS-1D X Mark III, EOS C500 Mark II, EOS C300 Mark III, EOS R5
- Nikon: Z 6, Z 7, D6
- Panasonic: LUMIX DC-S1, LUMIX DC-S1R
With our exclusive adaptive thermal management system, you can feel confident that your data is protected from the threat of potential damage due to camera overheating during long shoots.
AV PRO LINE OFFERS EXCELLENCE IN QUALITY AND PERFORMANCE
The AV PRO product line pushes the limits of speed and performance in the safest possible way. All AV PRO media solutions (microSD, SD, CFast 2.0, CFexpress 2.0 Type B, and 2.5” SSD) consider the real-world media needs of the professional creative and feature Stable Stream™ performance technology, ideal for high- definition, lossless (drop-fee) video recording and smooth data processing.
The entire lineup of Angelbird’s AV PRO media solutions is built with rock-solid performance protections such as, shock, dust, x-ray, and splash-water proofing, and are tested for safe operating temperatures at extremes of -25 °C to 85 °C.
FREE PROFESSIONAL DATA RECOVERY SERVICE
Angelbird offers free professional data recovery service on all its products. In lieu of a self-service software download, Angelbird provides a staff of professionals who will evaluate the issue and safely attempt a secure data-recovery in their lab along with complementary express shipping.
This service covers media that has encountered physical damage and/or software issues such as data or file corruption. Furthermore, Angelbird extends a non-disclosure agreement to our customers to ensure that the privacy and confidentiality of their content is also protected.
CAPACITY - 256 GB | 512 GB | 1 TB | 2 TB | Soon: 4 TB
FORM FACTOR - CFexpress Type B
DIMENSIONS - 38,5 × 29,8 × 3,8 mm (1.52 × 1.17 × 0.15 in)
WEIGHT~ 7.0 g | 0.25 oz
MAX. READ SPEED 1700 MB/s
MAX. WRITE SPEED 1500 MB/s
SUSTAINED READ SPEED 1000 MB/s
SUSTAINED WRITE SPEED 1000 MB/s
MTBF - 2,400,000 Hours
DATA RELIABILITY - Built-In EDC | ECC Function
CERTIFICATIONS - RoHS, CE, FCC, REACH, KC, RCM
DC INPUT VOLTAGE3.3 V ± 5 %
Sleep: <50 mW
Idle: 0.45 W
Max: 2.40 W
INTERFACE - CFexpress 2.0 | Type B | PCIe 3.0 ×2
FEATURES - Temperature Sensor, TRIM, ECC, EMS Protection, Built-In Cache, SMART
SHOCK RESITANCE (OPERATING) 50 G
VIBRATION RESISTANCE (OPERATING) 15 G
OPERATING TEMPERATURE -10 °C | 70 °C
STORAGE TEMPERATURE -20 °C | 85 °C
OPERATING HUMIDITY 5 % to 95 % Non-Condensing
• AV PRO CFexpress | Type B (1 Pack, 2 Pack or 4 Pack)
• Activation Code for Full Limited Warranty
3-Year Limited Warranty
FREE SHIPPING DETAILS
*Please note that only Canada Post delivers to PO boxes.
- Free Shipping offer is valid on selected products only.
- Orders will be sent via Canada Post or UPS shipping method unless specified at the time of order.
- Free Shipping offer is valid only if all the items in the shopping cart are eligible for Free Shipping
and the order is $200.00 and over (before taxes).
- Free Shipping is valid only within Canada.
- Orders shipped to Newfoundland, Northwest Territories, Nunavut, and Yukon are not eligilble for free shipping.
- Our everyday low shipping charges will be applied to any non-eligible products at the time of checkout..
- Courier shipments require an adult signature for proof of delivery..
- RED ONE Music reserves the right to end or modify this Free Shipping offer at any time.
- Return shipping costs are the responsibility of the buyer.
RED ONE Music reserves the right to refuse any order with Free Shipping which the website accidentally
offered but did not meet the criteria above. The client will be notified with an every day low shipping charge and
asked if they would like to proceed with the order or have it cancelled.
- All delivery charges and taxes will be added when applicable to the prices shown on our Website.
- Duties and brokerage fees (if any) will be the sole responsibility of the customer, and may be collected by a third party.
- Please make sure you have entered the correct information for your coordinates and currency to get the correct pricing for your location.
- International shipping: We are not responsible for any duty/import/taxes/customs/etc charges.
- We do not refund unclaimed or undeliverable packages due incorrect/missing information. If a package is returned as undeliverable/unclaimed, it is the customers responsibility to follow up with the postal carrier and absorb all fees related.
Note: If the name on your billing address does not match the name on your credit card it will delay your order.
- All returned opened items are subject to a min 15% to maximum 25% restocking fee.
- All returned items can take up to 10-14 days to be processed.
- If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, returns will be accepted for store credit (less restocking fee & shipping) within 30 days of invoice date.
- RED ONE Music will accept returns for defective goods that you have ordered from us within 30 days of invoice date for exchange only.
- All Returns must contain all associated packaging and materials (ie accessories, manuals, wires, etc). Merchandise that is not returned in brand-new condition, including damages, abuse, marks, showing wear, or with missing packaging or accessories, will be subject to additional charges. Shipping and Handling charges (delivery and return) are non-refundable, including any shipping fees not directly incurred that are part of a free shipping promotion. Any items packaged with software, including but not limited to, DJ Controllers, Audio Interfaces, etc., must be returned with the original software disc including serial number and proof of deactivation.
- Returns or exchanges will not be accepted for the following types of products: Customized, special order, used products, clearance products, expendable items, cartridges, replacement lamps/bulbs, opened computer hardware, rigging supplies, tape, needles, cleaner kits, effect fluid or juice, software, gels, music, displays/televisions/monitors or parts (replacement, repair or item components) - these products are final sale.
- Returns or exchanges for the following items will only be accepted if they are in factory sealed packaging due to hygienic reasons: headphones & microphones.
- All returns made MUST be authorized in advance by a customer service representative - and paper work dispatched to you via email. Your RMA form must be included in the box and your RMA number located on the waybill / packaging. Any returned items that arrive without prior approval or missing documentation may be rejected by our shippers. Once received, returns will be processed within 5 business days.
- If your parcel was damaged in transport, please email email@example.com with your order number and include a picture of the exterior of the box, the interior of the box, and of the damaged product. No claims will be accepted without these pictures.
If you happen to receive a parcel that got damaged during transport, we must obtain the the following pictures in order to swiftly process a replacement:- outside of the shipping box along with a photo of the shipping label- inside packaging of the shipping box- the damaged unit itself
- RED ONE Music is an authorized retailer for each of the brands available on our website. As such, your purchase is authorized for the manufacturer's warranty in Canada.
In store pick-ups
- To be eligible for a store pick-up, please review the criteria below:
- If your order is paid by credit card, you then qualify for a store pick-up. Note that once you pick-
- up your order, you must present a valid government photo ID as well as the original credit card
- used during the purchase. The name and address must match the name and billing/shipping
- address associated to the order.
- If your order is paid by e-transfer, you then qualify for a store pick-up. You must present a valid
- government photo ID to match the name appearing on the e-transfer information.
- If your order is paid by Paybright, you then qualify for a store pick-up. You must present a valid
- government photo ID to match the name appearing on the Paybright application.
- Please note that all orders paid using PayPal will not qualify for store pick-up. If you paid by
- credit card using the PayPal platform, this payment method will also not qualify for store pick-
All orders that are picked-up in store must sign the release form acknowledging the reception of your
order. Note that Music Red One may request to take a copy of your government photo ID to add to this
1. At checkout, select PayBright or Flexiti as your payment option.
2. Enter a few pieces of information and get a real-time decision.
3. Enjoy your purchase, and pay over time. Your payments will be automatically charged, so you can sit back and relax!
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.