Controller: Denon DJ MC4000 Professional 2-Channel DJ Controller
The MC4000 from Denon is a two-channel Serato MIDI controller designed for professional DJs. The controller features precision touch-activated jog wheels, hot cue & sample pads, long-throw 100mm pitch faders, and an integrated premium 24-bit audio interface. The two, high-quality microphone inputs are complemented by a studio-grade echo effect and a ducking feature, which moves the vocals to the top of the mix without having to ride faders. The MC4000 features a robust steel chassis and is compatible with Traktor 2 and Virtual DJ 8.
- Premium 2-Deck controller for Serato
- Includes Serato DJ Intro; user-upgradeable to Serato DJ
- Touch-activated jog wheels for accurate scratching and track cueing
- Dedicated hot-cue and sample trigger pads with illuminated feedback
- Long-throw, 100mm pitch faders
- Control layout provides effortless, intuitive use
- Dedicated EQ and FX controls on each channel
- Two balanced mic inputs with 2-band EQ, ducking, and echo effect
- Compatible with Traktor 2 (via .tsi files) and Virtual DJ 8
- RCA aux input for external device mixing
- Balanced main and booth outputs
- Pro-grade steel construction
- Compatible with Traktor 2 (via .tsi files), Algoriddim djay Pro and Virtual DJ 8
Case: Odyssey DJ Controller Case BMSLDJCS
The sleek reinforced stitched molded shell design of Odyssey’s Streemline series eva bags brings a new standard to DJ gear protection. Effective protection efficiency without sacrificing versatility is the key. Featuring embossed corners and a dual foamed-lined padded interior, they’re perfect not only for controllers, keyboards, synthesizers, etc. but also great for your essential compact accessories such as laptops, tablets, power supplies, hard drives, cables, folding stands, microphones and more!* Optimize protective space by safely laying them between the convoluted foam sheets. Customize your bag with optional foam sheets that can be purchased separately. These durable yet lightweight carry bags have large top grade custom logo zippers, comfortable rivet enforced double handles, and non-slip shoulder straps to ensure secure mobility. Keep your mind at ease as you flow on down to your gigs with a signature series Streemline DJ bag!
- Sleek Reinforced Stitched Eva Molded Shell Design
- Empty Bag Interior Dimensions: 22.25" x 14.25" x 4.75"
- Accommodates Most Small to Medium Size DJ Controllers Such as...Akai MPC Renaissance*, Akai MPK-25*, Allen & Heath Xone:4D*, Allen & Heath Xone:DX, American Audio Encore 2000, American Audio VMS4, American Audio VMS4.1, American Audio VMS5*, Behringer CMD-Studio, Denon DN-MC4000*, Denon DN-MC6000, Denon DN-MC6000 MK2*, Gemini CNTRL-7*, Gemini G2V*, Gemini GMX*, Gemini Slate*
- con't: Hercules DJControl Jogvision*, Hercules P32 DJ*, Hercules Universal DJ*, Maschine Studio*, Numark Mixdeck Express*, Numark Mixtrack*, Numark Mixtrack II*, Numark Mixtrack 3*, Numark Mixtrack Platinum*, Numark Mixtrack Pro, Numark Mixtrack Pro II*, Numark Mixtrack Pro 3*, Numark Mixtrack Quad*, Numark N4, Numark NV*, Numark NVII*, Pioneer DDJ-ERGO, Pioneer DDJ-RB*, Pioneer DDJ-SB*, Pioneer DDJ-SB2*
- Pioneer Toraiz SP-16, Reloop Beatmix 2, Reloop Beatmix 2 MK2*, Reloop BeatPad*, Reloop BeatPad 2*, Reloop Terminal Mix 4, Reloop Terminal Mix 8*, Stanton DJC.4*, Stanton SCS.4DJ, Traktor Kontrol S2, Traktor Kontrol S2 MK2*, Traktor Kontrol S4, Traktor Kontrol S4 MK2*, Traktor Kontrol S5*, Vestax VCI-380, Vestax VCI-400...and Similar Size Controllers
Headphones: Audio Technica ATH-M30X Professional Monitor Headphones
Tuned for highly detailed audio, with strong mid-range definition, these versatile monitoring headphones are ideal in a variety of situations. Designed primarily for studio tracking and mixing, they offer added features for increased portability, making them a great choice for field recording.
- Advanced build quality and engineering
- 40 mm drivers with rare earth magnets and copper-clad aluminum wire voice coils
- Tuned for enhanced detail, with excellent mid-range definition
- Circumaural design contours around the ears for excellent sound isolation in loud environments
- Convenient single-side cable exit
- Collapsible for space-saving portability
- Designed to excel for studio tracking, mixing and field recording
Laptop Stand: Stagg Djs-Lt20 Professional Dj Stand
Professional DJ desktop stand with lower support plate - Perfect for supporting your laptop, usb controller, CD players, mixing desk, etc. - Stable, solid steel construction - Scratch-resistant powder coating - EVA-coated, scratch safe no-slip support arms.
- Height adjustable in 5 positions
- 3cm (1.2") apart
- Min height: 23cm (9.5")
- Max height: 35cm (13.8")
- Base coated with non-slip EVA foam - (LxW): 23 x 19cm (9.5" x 7.5") -=
- Weight: 1.95kg (4.3 lbs) - Colour: Black
Microphone: Standz Dynamic Vocal Microphone
- Dynamic vocal microphone with smooth mid-frequency presence rise for excellent voice projection
- Ultra-wide frequency response for brilliant and transparent sound
- Extremely high signal output lets your voice cut through
- Cardioid characteristic minimizes background noise and feedback
- Shock mount system to cut down handling noise
- Integrated spherical wind and pop noise filter
XLR Cable: Standz STXLR-15 Foot XLR Microphone Cable
15 Foot XLR Microphone Cable
Stand's Series microphone cables offer you great quality at an affordable price
FREE SHIPPING DETAILS
*Please note that only Canada Post delivers to PO boxes.
- Free Shipping offer is valid on selected products only.
- Orders will be sent via Canada Post or UPS shipping method unless specified at the time of order.
- Free Shipping offer is valid only if all the items in the shopping cart are eligible for Free Shipping
and the order is $200.00 and over (before taxes).
- Free Shipping is valid only within Canada.
- Orders shipped to Newfoundland, Northwest Territories, Nunavut, and Yukon are not eligilble for free shipping.
- Our everyday low shipping charges will be applied to any non-eligible products at the time of checkout..
- Courier shipments require an adult signature for proof of delivery..
- RED ONE Music reserves the right to end or modify this Free Shipping offer at any time.
- Return shipping costs are the responsibility of the buyer.
RED ONE Music reserves the right to refuse any order with Free Shipping which the website accidentally
offered but did not meet the criteria above. The client will be notified with an every day low shipping charge and
asked if they would like to proceed with the order or have it cancelled.
- All delivery charges and taxes will be added when applicable to the prices shown on our Website.
- Duties and brokerage fees (if any) will be the sole responsibility of the customer, and may be collected by a third party.
- Please make sure you have entered the correct information for your coordinates and currency to get the correct pricing for your location.
- International shipping: We are not responsible for any duty/import/taxes/customs/etc charges.
- We do not refund unclaimed or undeliverable packages due incorrect/missing information. If a package is returned as undeliverable/unclaimed, it is the customers responsibility to follow up with the postal carrier and absorb all fees related.
Note: If the name on your billing address does not match the name on your credit card it will delay your order.
- All returned opened items are subject to a min 15% to maximum 25% restocking fee.
- If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, returns will be accepted for store credit (less restocking fee & shipping) within 30 days of invoice date.
- RED ONE Music will accept returns for defective goods that you have ordered from us within 30 days of invoice date for exchange only.
- All Returns must contain all associated packaging and materials (ie accessories, manuals, wires, etc). Merchandise that is not returned in brand-new condition, including damages, abuse, marks, showing wear, or with missing packaging or accessories, will be subject to additional charges. Shipping and Handling charges (delivery and return) are non-refundable, including any shipping fees not directly incurred that are part of a free shipping promotion. Any items packaged with software, including but not limited to, DJ Controllers, Audio Interfaces, etc., must be returned with the original software disc including serial number and proof of deactivation.
- Returns or exchanges will not be accepted for the following types of products: Customized, special order, used products, clearance products, expendable items, cartridges, replacement lamps/bulbs, opened computer hardware, rigging supplies, tape, needles, cleaner kits, effect fluid or juice, software, gels, music, displays/televisions/monitors or parts (replacement, repair or item components) - these products are final sale.
- Returns or exchanges for the following items will only be accepted if they are in factory sealed packaging due to hygienic reasons: headphones & microphones.
- All returns made MUST be authorized in advance by a customer service representative - and paper work dispatched to you via email. Your RMA form must be included in the box and your RMA number located on the waybill / packaging. Any returned items that arrive without prior approval or missing documentation may be rejected by our shippers. Once received, returns will be processed within 5 business days.
- If your parcel was damaged in transport, please email email@example.com with your order number and include a picture of the exterior of the box, the interior of the box, and of the damaged product. No claims will be accepted without these pictures.
- RED ONE Music is an authorized retailer for each of the brands available on our website. As such, your purchase is authorized for the manufacturer's warranty in Canada.
In store pick-ups
- To be eligible for a store pick-up, please review the criteria below:
- If your order is paid by credit card, you then qualify for a store pick-up. Note that once you pick-
- up your order, you must present a valid government photo ID as well as the original credit card
- used during the purchase. The name and address must match the name and billing/shipping
- address associated to the order.
- If your order is paid by e-transfer, you then qualify for a store pick-up. You must present a valid
- government photo ID to match the name appearing on the e-transfer information.
- If your order is paid by Paybright, you then qualify for a store pick-up. You must present a valid
- government photo ID to match the name appearing on the Paybright application.
- Please note that all orders paid using PayPal will not qualify for store pick-up. If you paid by
- credit card using the PayPal platform, this payment method will also not qualify for store pick-
All orders that are picked-up in store must sign the release form acknowledging the reception of your
order. Note that Music Red One may request to take a copy of your government photo ID to add to this
1. At checkout, select PayBright as your payment option.
2. Enter a few pieces of information and get a real-time decision.
3. Enjoy your purchase, and pay over time. Your payments will be automatically charged, so you can sit back and relax!
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.