Beat-Maker Starter Pack
✔ FREE SHIPPING
Audio Interface: M-Audio M-Track 2x2 C-Series 2-IN 2-OUT USB
With the M-Audio M-Track 2X2, you can create flawless 24-bit/192kHz studio-quality recordings with an intuitive and easy-to-use audio interface. Boasting an elegant pro-grade metal chassis with a large central volume knob, the M-Track 2X2 features all-new transparent low-noise ‘Crystal’ pre-amps and pristine A/D converters that deliver the highest audio performance in its class. The M-Track 2X2 enables you to record up to two channels at once with its dedicated XLR+1/4” balanced combo input, and an all-new 1/4” instrument input that has a specially designed gain and impedance stage to provide the most accurate representation of a guitar or bass plugged directly into the interface.This audio interface connects to your Mac or PC via a standard USB or USB-C port using one of the two included cables. This premium Hi-Speed USB connection combined with the USB/Direct balance knob enables you to have zero-latency monitoring of your inputs, making the recording process easier than ever. The overall combination of professional audio performance, easy-to-use features, and the included software bundle that provides everything you need to start recording now makes the M-Track 2X2 the best and only choice for solo artists.
- M-Track 2X2
- USB-C-to-USB-C Cable
- USB-C-to-USB-A Cable
- Software Download Cards
- User Guide
- Safety & Warranty Manual
USB Keyboard: Akai MPK mini MKII Red Compact Keyboard / Pad Controller
Take Control, Wherever You Go
Go mobile without losing control. The MPK mini is an ultra-compact keyboard controller designed for the traveling musician and the desktop producer. With an array of hardware controls, MPK mini lets you record, compose, and perform with virtual instruments, effect plugins, and DAWs whenever inspiration strikes. It features 25 velocity-sensitive synth-action keys, a 4-way thumbstick for dynamic pitch and modulation manipulation, 8 backlit velocity-sensitive MPC-style pads, and 8 assignable Q-Link knobs. Plus, two banks expand the number of MPC-style pads to 16 for extended creative capabilities.
MPK mini includes all the essentials for quickly laying down and expanding upon your musical ideas. Dedicated Octave Up and Down buttons increase the keyboard to the full melodic range, and a sustain pedal input is built in for expressive playing and recording. An onboard arpeggiator with adjustable resolution, range, and modes makes it easy to create intricate melodic lines with little effort. Plus, MPC Note Repeat and Full Level allow users to access genuine technologies from Akai Professional’s line of MPC workstations.
For maximum portability, MPK mini requires no software drivers or external power adapter for operation. It supports plug-and-play connectivity, features USB-MIDI, and powers up with a single USB connection to your Mac or PC. Four memory banks enable you to store hardware/software presets for quick and easy setting up of your computer and MPK mini.
MPK mini comes bundled with professional production software and virtual instruments for immediate music creation. Hybrid 3, by AIR Music Tech, is a high-definition synthesizer that can create anything from fat, retro synth sounds to edgy modern leads and everything in between. SONiVOX’s Wobble is an electronic music grime synthesizer that features two independent channels of spectral morphing synthesis with harmonic controls, individual filtering, and discrete LFO controls. MPC Essentials, a groove/beat production and sample-triggering software, lets producers and musicians incorporate genuine MPC workflow into their DAW of choice and extends the power of MPK mini by adding up to 8 pad banks and 4 samples and insert effects per pad. MPC Essentials also runs in standalone mode, so you can start making music without a DAW.
MPK mini MIDI Editor
Unlock the true potential of your MPK mini with the MPK mini MIDI Editor software. This MIDI editor is a powerful preset management software that lets MPK Mini users customize their hardware and software setup on their Mac or PC. Create and tweak presets for your favorite virtual instruments, plugins, and DAWs, then store them on your MPK mini. You’ll spend less time setting up your gear and more time doing what you love making great music.
- Incorporates 5 years of user feedback for an all-new, enhanced design
- 25 synth-action mini keys
- 4-way thumbstick for dynamic pitch and modulation control
- 8 backlit velocity-sensitive MPC-style pads with Note Repeat & Full Level
- 8 assignable Q-Link knobs for mixing, tweaking plug-ins, and more
- Built-in arpeggiator with adjustable resolution, range, and modes
- Dedicated Octave Up and Octave Down buttons
- Ultra-compact design lets you create anywhere
- USB-powered; no power adapter required
- Full-size sustain pedal input jack
- Comprehensive production software package included: Akai Pro MPC Essentials, SONiVOX Wobble, and Hybrid 3 by AIR Music Tech (downloads)
- Number of Keys: 25 velocity-sensitive
- Pads: 8 pressure- and velocity-sensitive, light-up MPC-style pads x 2 banks
- Knobs: 8 assignable controller pots
- Computer interface: USB-MIDI communications to Mac/PC
- Programs: 4
- Octaves: 10 with Octave Up and Down
- Arpeggiator: Yes
- Additional Controls: Pitchbend/Mod Joystick, Note Repeat button, Full Level button, Tap Tempo button
- Additional Inputs: (1) 1/4" (6.35mm) TS input for sustain pedal
- Power: USB power via full-size USB jack; no power adapter required
- Dimensions: 12.5" x 7.13" x 1.75"
- Weight: 1.65 lbs
MPC Controller: Launchpad mini MK2 Performance Controller
The Launchpad Mini MK2 by Novation is a compact USB pad controller that features sixty-four, multi-color backlit trigger pads that can be used to launch loops, samples and more. It also features sixteen mode buttons that can be used to change the functionality of the pads to control filters, volume and other parameters.
The Launchpad Mini comes with templates that allow it to be MIDI mapped to control Ableton Live and FL Studio, plus it can also be customized to control other DAWs. The controller is compatible with Mac, PC and iPad.
You can also download the free Launchpad app for producing and performing with the Launchpad Mini in tandem with your iPad.
- Mac, Windows and iPad
- In addition to Mac and Windows compatibility, Launchpad Mini connects directly to your iPad with the Apple Camera Connection Kit (not included) and it's powered by the iPad with no need for batteries or an additional power supply
- 4GB Loop Library from Loopmasters
- A 4GB Loopmasters sample library is included with every Novation product and is packed with professional-quality, royalty-free loops and one-shots. The library offers a huge range of electronic and acoustic instrumentation and encompasses all contemporary genres, from blues, funk, and hip-hop to bass, techno, and all flavors of house. It's everything you need to start making music
- Hardware: 64 (8x8 grid) square multi-colour backlit buttons, 8 round multi-colour backlit system buttons (assignable),8 round multi-colour backlit function buttons (not assignable), Micro USB socket, Kensington security slot
- Software Compatibility: Ableton Live Lite 9 is included. If you already have Ableton Live it must be version 8 or greater to work with Launchpad Mini. It is recommended to update to the latest version as previous versions of Ableton Live do not include the Launchpad Mini integration.
- Novation Launchpad app requires: iOS 6 or greater, iPad 2 or newer, Camera connection kit or lightning to USB camera adapter (not included)
- Power Requirements: Fully USB bus powered, including iPad
- OS Compatibility: Mac OSX 10.10, 10.9, 10.8, 10.7 , Windows 7,8, iOS
- Dimensions 7.3 x 7.3 x 0.6" (185 x 185 x 16 mm)
- Weight N/A
Studio Monitors: Mackie CR3
3" Woofer Creative Reference Multimedia Monitors (Pair) are a compact and portable solution for providing audio playback in home and studio environments for multimedia work such as mixing music or doing sound for film. The pair consists of one passive un-powered speaker and one Class AB amplifier powered speaker that connect with an included 6' stereo cable. The monitors use 3" polypropylene-coated woofers and a rear port tube for the low end and 0.75" silk dome tweeters for the highs to deliver a frequency response of 80 to 20,000 Hz with a maximum SPL of 97 dB. A switch allows you to select whether the powered speaker will function as the left or right speaker which is helpful when having to position the speakers near power outlets or when deciding which side is preferable for the volume knob. A front panel LED power ring illuminated on/off switch and volume knob allows you to control level and a dedicated front panel headphone output that defeats the main speaker output can be used to expand the system's monitoring versatility. A front panel 1/8" stereo input and included 1/8" to 1/8" cable allows you to connect your smartphone or other mobile device directly to the monitors. Other equipment such as audio interfaces, CD players, or mixers, can be connected to the rear panel 1/4" TRS, 1/8" TRS, or RCA inputs. The monitors also come with an 1/8" stereo to RCA cable for connecting to a computer as well as isolation pads for reducing the transmission of structural vibrations and allowing the monitors to be tilted slightly up or down for a better listening angle.