IK Multimedia ARC System 3 Room Correction Software
Make your monitoring environment sound as good as it can with the ARC System 3 from IK Multimedia. ARC System 3 gives you room measurement software, room correction software, and the option to use the measurement microphone of your choice. Once you utilize a separately available measurement mic, this downloadable software will analyze your space in three dimensions around the listening position and create a 3D snapshot of your room, warts, and all. It then applies correction in a smooth and natural manner, in a way that never sounds "corrected."
Utilizing your own interface, you'll be able to have the room analysis software to conduct a series of measurements across your listening position and complete the setup within 10 minutes. You can also create measurements for multiple monitors and multiple listening positions. For measurement microphones, you can separately purchase IK Multimedia's MEMS room analysis microphone, or you can also use third-party measurement mics if you so choose. You can even load mic calibration files for complete transparency.
By default, ARC System 3 will correct the entire frequency spectrum, but you can also create custom upper- and lower-frequency targets, if you feel you only need to control a part of the spectrum. In this way, you can define limits to both upper and lower correction ranges separately. This is useful if you want to preserve the unique voicing of your monitors, or just have issues in the low end. The software offers linear-phase and natural-phase EQ modes, which each have their virtues. Do remember, however, to bypass the plug-in when bouncing your finished track.
This is worth repeating, so you don't accidentally export your mix with your room correction applied, which can be embarrassing: remember to bypass this plug-in when bouncing your finalized track to show your clients.
- 3D room analysis delivers incredibly accurate, natural sound
- Simplified, step-by-step room analysis software makes setup a breeze
- Advanced controls let you achieve precise correction in any situation
- Now supports third-party measurement microphones
Analysis Application Features
- Streamlined multi-point room measurement system based on 3D VRM technology
- Measurement precision when used with separately available ARC System microphone: ±0.5 dB
- Also works with any RTA microphone with or without calibration file
- Saves measurement sets to be opened with the ARC System Correction plug-in
- High-quality frequency and time domain correction plug-in
- Re-sizable user interface
- Natural and Linear phase modes for best L-R phase coherency
- Real-time spectrum analyzer showing how the room is affecting the sound before correction
- Adjustable Low and Hi correction range to preserve monitor voicing
- 3 different resolution / smoothing options
- High-precision, multi-standard metering derived from T-RackS 5: offering Peak, RMS, LUFS, and DR
- Correction processor resolution: 32-bit floating point
- Correction processor supported sampling rates: 44.1 kHz to 192 kHz
- Virtual Monitoring feature mimics the sound of various listening devices
FREE SHIPPING DETAILS
*Please note that only Canada Post delivers to PO boxes.
- Free Shipping offer is valid on selected products only.
- Orders will be sent via Canada Post or UPS shipping method unless specified at the time of order.
- Free Shipping offer is valid only if all the items in the shopping cart are eligible for Free Shipping
and the order is $200.00 and over (before taxes).
- Free Shipping is valid only within Canada.
- Orders shipped to Newfoundland, Northwest Territories, Nunavut, and Yukon are not eligilble for free shipping.
- Our everyday low shipping charges will be applied to any non-eligible products at the time of checkout..
- Courier shipments require an adult signature for proof of delivery..
- RED ONE Music reserves the right to end or modify this Free Shipping offer at any time.
- Return shipping costs are the responsibility of the buyer.
RED ONE Music reserves the right to refuse any order with Free Shipping which the website accidentally
offered but did not meet the criteria above. The client will be notified with an every day low shipping charge and
asked if they would like to proceed with the order or have it cancelled.
- All delivery charges and taxes will be added when applicable to the prices shown on our Website.
- Duties and brokerage fees (if any) will be the sole responsibility of the customer, and may be collected by a third party.
- Please make sure you have entered the correct information for your coordinates and currency to get the correct pricing for your location.
- International shipping: We are not responsible for any duty/import/taxes/customs/etc charges.
- We do not refund unclaimed or undeliverable packages due incorrect/missing information. If a package is returned as undeliverable/unclaimed, it is the customers responsibility to follow up with the postal carrier and absorb all fees related.
Note: If the name on your billing address does not match the name on your credit card it will delay your order.
- All returned opened items are subject to a min 15% to maximum 25% restocking fee.
- If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, returns will be accepted for store credit (less restocking fee & shipping) within 30 days of invoice date.
- RED ONE Music will accept returns for defective goods that you have ordered from us within 30 days of invoice date for exchange only.
- All Returns must contain all associated packaging and materials (ie accessories, manuals, wires, etc). Merchandise that is not returned in brand-new condition, including damages, abuse, marks, showing wear, or with missing packaging or accessories, will be subject to additional charges. Shipping and Handling charges (delivery and return) are non-refundable, including any shipping fees not directly incurred that are part of a free shipping promotion. Any items packaged with software, including but not limited to, DJ Controllers, Audio Interfaces, etc., must be returned with the original software disc including serial number and proof of deactivation.
- Returns or exchanges will not be accepted for the following types of products: Customized, special order, used products, clearance products, expendable items, cartridges, replacement lamps/bulbs, opened computer hardware, rigging supplies, tape, needles, cleaner kits, effect fluid or juice, software, gels, music, displays/televisions/monitors or parts (replacement, repair or item components) - these products are final sale.
- Returns or exchanges for the following items will only be accepted if they are in factory sealed packaging due to hygienic reasons: headphones & microphones.
- All returns made MUST be authorized in advance by a customer service representative - and paper work dispatched to you via email. Your RMA form must be included in the box and your RMA number located on the waybill / packaging. Any returned items that arrive without prior approval or missing documentation may be rejected by our shippers. Once received, returns will be processed within 5 business days.
- If your parcel was damaged in transport, please email email@example.com with your order number and include a picture of the exterior of the box, the interior of the box, and of the damaged product. No claims will be accepted without these pictures.
- RED ONE Music is an authorized retailer for each of the brands available on our website. As such, your purchase is authorized for the manufacturer's warranty in Canada.
In store pick-ups
- To be eligible for a store pick-up, please review the criteria below:
- If your order is paid by credit card, you then qualify for a store pick-up. Note that once you pick-
- up your order, you must present a valid government photo ID as well as the original credit card
- used during the purchase. The name and address must match the name and billing/shipping
- address associated to the order.
- If your order is paid by e-transfer, you then qualify for a store pick-up. You must present a valid
- government photo ID to match the name appearing on the e-transfer information.
- If your order is paid by Paybright, you then qualify for a store pick-up. You must present a valid
- government photo ID to match the name appearing on the Paybright application.
- Please note that all orders paid using PayPal will not qualify for store pick-up. If you paid by
- credit card using the PayPal platform, this payment method will also not qualify for store pick-
All orders that are picked-up in store must sign the release form acknowledging the reception of your
order. Note that Music Red One may request to take a copy of your government photo ID to add to this
1. At checkout, select PayBright as your payment option.
2. Enter a few pieces of information and get a real-time decision.
3. Enjoy your purchase, and pay over time. Your payments will be automatically charged, so you can sit back and relax!
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.