Instant Electronic Delivery!
Software is not refundable once purchased.
Can only be purchased using Credit Card or Paypal.
Sold and shipped by
Any Questions? Call Us ☎ 514-225-2226 or Chat with us!
RedOne Music is a Canadian authorized IK Multimedia retailer.
Service Hours: Monday - Friday: 9AM to 6PM | Weekends: 10AM to 5PM
IK Multimedia AmpliTube Orange Guitar Amplifier and Cabinet Emulation Software
AmpliTube Orange from IK Multimedia provides amplifier and cabinet emulations modeled on classic Orange units. In stand-alone mode, this software can be utilized for live performances in conjunction with any footswitch that allows you to access its instant preset-switching, a feature which allows you to load pre-saved guitar chains on the fly. In the studio, the stand-alone app also functions as a 2-channel recorder for your ideas.
Used in any DAW such as Pro Tools or Logic, the software allows you to process DI'd guitar and bass through simulations of various pieces of guitar-related gear, and thus approximate a more realistic Orange tone. Essentially, AmpliTube Orange provides you with an emulated pedalboard, a modeled amplifier, a cabinet stage, and an effects rack, all of which are yours to tweak however you see fit. Not only that, you get two sets of the aforementioned items, and you're able to route your signal through each model in any manner you choose; mono chains, stereo setups, and dual-stages of amplification are possible, as are creative combinations in practically any assortment you could cobble together. For added convenience, the program includes an on-board chromatic tuner.
It is also worth noting that the tools in AmpliTube Orange work well in conjunction with analog synths, electric pianos, drums, and even soft-synths. This software is compatible with Mac and PC platforms, and will work in VST2, VST3, AU, and AAX formats running at 64-bit.
8 Orange Amplifier Emulations
- AD200B MK 3 amplifier head
- Dual Terror amplifier head
- OR50H Head
- Thunderverb 200 amplifier head
- Tiny Terror amplifier head
- AD30TC combo amplifier
- OR120 amplifier head
- RockerVerb 50 MKII amplifier head
9 Orange Cabinet Emulations
- OBC115 1 x 15"
- OBC410 4 x 10"
- OBC810 8 x 10"
- PPC112 1 x 12"
- PPC212 2 x 12"
- PPC212 Open-Back 2 x 12"
- PPC412 4 x 12"
- Tiny Terror 1 x 12" combo
- AD30TC 2 x 12" combo
- Stand-alone and plug-in software for Mac/PC
- Mix and match amps, cabinets, mics, and more
- Orange-approved tones
- 5 separate modules: Tuner, configurable Stomp pedal board, amp head, cabinet+mic, and rack effects
- 2 fully configurable rigs with up to 32 simultaneous effects
- Can be controlled live with StealthPedal, StealthBoard, and/or any traditional MIDI controller
- DSM (Dynamic Saturation Modeling) and VRM (Volumetric Response Modeling) technologies for realistic emulation of real world gear
- Works as a plug-in for studio recording and mixing in any DAW
- Native compatibility with 64-bit applications and operating systems
- Stand-alone app features instant preset-switching for live performances
- Up to 96 kHz supported sample rate
- DAW automation and BPM synchronization
- String together up to 12 stomps, two amp heads, two cabs, two dual-mic arrays, and eight rack effects in eight serial/parallel configurations
- Movable microphones allow you to mic the cabinet similarly to real-world studio and live environments
- Stereo signal path makes it suitable for any type of instrument including drums, keyboards, vocals, and more
- Preset database with multiple guitar and bass oriented tags and keywords
- Advanced search function, rig visualization, and online sharing service for user presets (Preset XChange)
- Integrates with IK’s range of audio interfaces and controllers such as iRig HD, iRig Pro DUO, iRig Pro and iRig 2 allows for instant recording and performing in the studio or on stage with full programming at the software level
- 2-track built-in recorder with DAW-like features enables you to quickly capture ideas
- Imports any WAV, AIFF, SD2, Apple CAF, FLAC, MP3 audio file (Standalone version)
- SpeedTrainer for speeding up/slowing down imported tracks without affecting the pitch, suitable for practicing and transcribing (standalone version)
FREE SHIPPING DETAILS
*Please note that only Canada Post delivers to PO boxes.
- Free Shipping offer is valid on selected products only.
- Orders will be sent via Canada Post or UPS shipping method unless specified at the time of order.
- Free Shipping offer is valid only if all the items in the shopping cart are eligible for Free Shipping
and the order is $200.00 and over (before taxes).
- Free Shipping is valid only within Canada.
- Orders shipped to Newfoundland, Northwest Territories, Nunavut, and Yukon are not eligilble for free shipping.
- Our everyday low shipping charges will be applied to any non-eligible products at the time of checkout..
- Courier shipments require an adult signature for proof of delivery..
- RED ONE Music reserves the right to end or modify this Free Shipping offer at any time.
- Return shipping costs are the responsibility of the buyer.
RED ONE Music reserves the right to refuse any order with Free Shipping which the website accidentally
offered but did not meet the criteria above. The client will be notified with an every day low shipping charge and
asked if they would like to proceed with the order or have it cancelled.
- All delivery charges and taxes will be added when applicable to the prices shown on our Website.
- Duties and brokerage fees (if any) will be the sole responsibility of the customer, and may be collected by a third party.
- Please make sure you have entered the correct information for your coordinates and currency to get the correct pricing for your location.
- International shipping: We are not responsible for any duty/import/taxes/customs/etc charges.
- We do not refund unclaimed or undeliverable packages due incorrect/missing information. If a package is returned as undeliverable/unclaimed, it is the customers responsibility to follow up with the postal carrier and absorb all fees related.
Note: If the name on your billing address does not match the name on your credit card it will delay your order.
- All returned opened items are subject to a min 15% to maximum 25% restocking fee.
- All returned items can take up to 10-14 days to be processed.
- If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, returns will be accepted for store credit (less restocking fee & shipping) within 30 days of invoice date.
- RED ONE Music will accept returns for defective goods that you have ordered from us within 30 days of invoice date for exchange only.
- All Returns must contain all associated packaging and materials (ie accessories, manuals, wires, etc). Merchandise that is not returned in brand-new condition, including damages, abuse, marks, showing wear, or with missing packaging or accessories, will be subject to additional charges. Shipping and Handling charges (delivery and return) are non-refundable, including any shipping fees not directly incurred that are part of a free shipping promotion. Any items packaged with software, including but not limited to, DJ Controllers, Audio Interfaces, etc., must be returned with the original software disc including serial number and proof of deactivation.
- Returns or exchanges will not be accepted for the following types of products: Customized, special order, used products, clearance products, expendable items, cartridges, replacement lamps/bulbs, opened computer hardware, rigging supplies, tape, needles, cleaner kits, effect fluid or juice, software, gels, music, displays/televisions/monitors or parts (replacement, repair or item components) - these products are final sale.
- Returns or exchanges for the following items will only be accepted if they are in factory sealed packaging due to hygienic reasons: headphones & microphones.
- All returns made MUST be authorized in advance by a customer service representative - and paper work dispatched to you via email. Your RMA form must be included in the box and your RMA number located on the waybill / packaging. Any returned items that arrive without prior approval or missing documentation may be rejected by our shippers. Once received, returns will be processed within 5 business days.
- If your parcel was damaged in transport, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number and include a picture of the exterior of the box, the interior of the box, and of the damaged product. No claims will be accepted without these pictures.
If you happen to receive a parcel that got damaged during transport, we must obtain the the following pictures in order to swiftly process a replacement:- outside of the shipping box along with a photo of the shipping label- inside packaging of the shipping box- the damaged unit itself
- RED ONE Music is an authorized retailer for each of the brands available on our website. As such, your purchase is authorized for the manufacturer's warranty in Canada.
In store pick-ups
- To be eligible for a store pick-up, please review the criteria below:
- If your order is paid by credit card, you then qualify for a store pick-up. Note that once you pick-
- up your order, you must present a valid government photo ID as well as the original credit card
- used during the purchase. The name and address must match the name and billing/shipping
- address associated to the order.
- If your order is paid by e-transfer, you then qualify for a store pick-up. You must present a valid
- government photo ID to match the name appearing on the e-transfer information.
- If your order is paid by Paybright, you then qualify for a store pick-up. You must present a valid
- government photo ID to match the name appearing on the Paybright application.
- Please note that all orders paid using PayPal will not qualify for store pick-up. If you paid by
- credit card using the PayPal platform, this payment method will also not qualify for store pick-
All orders that are picked-up in store must sign the release form acknowledging the reception of your
order. Note that Music Red One may request to take a copy of your government photo ID to add to this
1. At checkout, select PayBright as your payment method
2. Enter a few pieces of information and get a real-time decision
3. Enjoy your purchase, and pay over time. Your payments will be automatically charged, so you can sit back and relax
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.