IK Multimedia AmpliTube 5
Guitar/Bass Amp and FX Modeling Software with 34 Amps, 27 Cabinets, 13 Speakers, 11 Microphones, 47 Stompbox Models, 36 Racks, 8 Rooms, and 8-track DAW/Recorder - Mac/PC Standalone, VST, AU, AAX
IK Multimedia's AmpliTube 5 has upped the ante for recording guitar and bass through a DI. This killer tone studio can function as a plug-in for your DAW or as a standalone application, thanks to it's baked-in DAW software. AmpliTube's newest version boasts a fully redesigned and scalable interface, new amps, stompboxes, a Volumetric Impulse Response (VIR) cabinet engine, and many more features that will enhance the way you record guitar and bass. You also get 29 all-new gear models, new rooms, and rack effects (some of which are reimagined T-RackS effects). IK Multimedia's AmpliTube 5 is a must-have tool for bassists and guitarists everywhere.
- Fully redesigned user interface
- 5 amp models
- 2 stompboxes
- 19 rack FX
- Volumetric Impulse Response (VIR) cabinet engine
- Custom IR loader
- Customizable signal chains
- Expanded rig and FX capacity
- 100-plus recaptured cabinets
- 19 mixing effects derived from T-RackS
- Mixer for combining amps, cabs, and DI signals
Route it your way
AmpliTube 5 provides users with a customizable gear chain with drag-and-drop functionality. The new signal chain can handle 57 simultaneous models (including Amps, Cabs, Racks, and Stomps), which means that any signal configuration you can dream up is now on the table. Mono to stereo; series and parallel; and even wet-dry-wet signal paths are possible. Once you get your signal set up, record straight into the newly redesigned Mixer. It makes it easy to blend the sound from the available mics, cabinets, and DI into one unified tone. Within the tool, take advantage of panning, busses, and 19 baked-in effects to shine a studio polish on your tracks.
VIR technology gives you extra sonic diversity
IK Multimedia pulled out all the stops when they created AmpliTube 5's re-engineered Cabinet section. It's outfitted with all-new Volumetric Impulse Response (VIR), which utilizes 600 IRs per speaker to give musicians a 3D arrangement of mic placement options — all with a handy grid and snap-to function. Plus, IK Multimedia came up with a process for capturing the interaction between the speakers, cabinet, and flooring for an unbelievably lifelike feel. And if revolutionizing cab simulation wasn't enough, IK Multimedia remeasured more than 100 cabinets for AmpliTube 5. All together, AmpliTube 5 provides more than 143,000 IRs for you to choose from. With enough digging, you'll guaranteed to dial in a sound that's all your own.
Dynamic, amp-like playing experience
A common complaint from guitarists is that software just doesn't respond like an amp does, but AmpliTube gives you such a realistic playing experience that you won't believe you're playing through a virtual amp! Plus, you can add room ambience and adjust your virtual mics to dial in your sound just they way you want it. AmpliTube 5 is a dynamic tool that will help you achieve your perfect guitar tone.
Onboard 8-track Recorder/DAW in standalone mode
When used as a standalone application, AmpliTube 5's onboard 8-track DAW makes recording your musical ideas easy. It features robust, sequencer-like waveform editing that's ideal as a sketchpad for new ideas, or as a full-fledged recording solution. Any way you use it, you'll be productive right from the get-go. Each track features standard treble, midrange, and bass EQ; pan control, level, mute, solo, and record enable; plus an FX enable button.
- Game-changing virtual amplification for guitar and bass
- 5 new amps
- 2 new stomps
- 19 new Rack FX units
- 2 new rooms
- Redesigned gain structure and power amp to speaker interaction adds realism
- Volumetric Impulse Response (VIR) engine offers a 3D area for mic positioning
- Completely customizable signal chain (up to 57 models)
- Redesigned and scalable GUI makes operation easier than ever
- UltraTuner — precise digital tuning accurate to 1/100th of a cent
- Individual speaker selection
- Speaker interaction modeling
- Cabinet mixer for mics, room, DI, and master level
- 8-track DAW/recorder
- Infinitely expandable via IK's Custom Shop (Note: Some presets are dependent on in-app purchases)
FREE SHIPPING DETAILS
*Please note that only Canada Post delivers to PO boxes.
- Free Shipping offer is valid on selected products only.
- Orders will be sent via Canada Post or UPS shipping method unless specified at the time of order.
- Free Shipping offer is valid only if all the items in the shopping cart are eligible for Free Shipping
and the order is $200.00 and over (before taxes).
- Free Shipping is valid only within Canada.
- Orders shipped to Newfoundland, Northwest Territories, Nunavut, and Yukon are not eligilble for free shipping.
- Our everyday low shipping charges will be applied to any non-eligible products at the time of checkout..
- Courier shipments require an adult signature for proof of delivery..
- RED ONE Music reserves the right to end or modify this Free Shipping offer at any time.
- Return shipping costs are the responsibility of the buyer.
RED ONE Music reserves the right to refuse any order with Free Shipping which the website accidentally
offered but did not meet the criteria above. The client will be notified with an every day low shipping charge and
asked if they would like to proceed with the order or have it cancelled.
- All delivery charges and taxes will be added when applicable to the prices shown on our Website.
- Duties and brokerage fees (if any) will be the sole responsibility of the customer, and may be collected by a third party.
- Please make sure you have entered the correct information for your coordinates and currency to get the correct pricing for your location.
- International shipping: We are not responsible for any duty/import/taxes/customs/etc charges.
- We do not refund unclaimed or undeliverable packages due incorrect/missing information. If a package is returned as undeliverable/unclaimed, it is the customers responsibility to follow up with the postal carrier and absorb all fees related.
Note: If the name on your billing address does not match the name on your credit card it will delay your order.
- All returned opened items are subject to a min 15% to maximum 25% restocking fee.
- If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, returns will be accepted for store credit (less restocking fee & shipping) within 30 days of invoice date.
- RED ONE Music will accept returns for defective goods that you have ordered from us within 30 days of invoice date for exchange only.
- All Returns must contain all associated packaging and materials (ie accessories, manuals, wires, etc). Merchandise that is not returned in brand-new condition, including damages, abuse, marks, showing wear, or with missing packaging or accessories, will be subject to additional charges. Shipping and Handling charges (delivery and return) are non-refundable, including any shipping fees not directly incurred that are part of a free shipping promotion. Any items packaged with software, including but not limited to, DJ Controllers, Audio Interfaces, etc., must be returned with the original software disc including serial number and proof of deactivation.
- Returns or exchanges will not be accepted for the following types of products: Customized, special order, used products, clearance products, expendable items, cartridges, replacement lamps/bulbs, opened computer hardware, rigging supplies, tape, needles, cleaner kits, effect fluid or juice, software, gels, music, displays/televisions/monitors or parts (replacement, repair or item components) - these products are final sale.
- Returns or exchanges for the following items will only be accepted if they are in factory sealed packaging due to hygienic reasons: headphones & microphones.
- All returns made MUST be authorized in advance by a customer service representative - and paper work dispatched to you via email. Your RMA form must be included in the box and your RMA number located on the waybill / packaging. Any returned items that arrive without prior approval or missing documentation may be rejected by our shippers. Once received, returns will be processed within 5 business days.
- If your parcel was damaged in transport, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number and include a picture of the exterior of the box, the interior of the box, and of the damaged product. No claims will be accepted without these pictures.
- RED ONE Music is an authorized retailer for each of the brands available on our website. As such, your purchase is authorized for the manufacturer's warranty in Canada.
In store pick-ups
- To be eligible for a store pick-up, please review the criteria below:
- If your order is paid by credit card, you then qualify for a store pick-up. Note that once you pick-
- up your order, you must present a valid government photo ID as well as the original credit card
- used during the purchase. The name and address must match the name and billing/shipping
- address associated to the order.
- If your order is paid by e-transfer, you then qualify for a store pick-up. You must present a valid
- government photo ID to match the name appearing on the e-transfer information.
- If your order is paid by Paybright, you then qualify for a store pick-up. You must present a valid
- government photo ID to match the name appearing on the Paybright application.
- Please note that all orders paid using PayPal will not qualify for store pick-up. If you paid by
- credit card using the PayPal platform, this payment method will also not qualify for store pick-
All orders that are picked-up in store must sign the release form acknowledging the reception of your
order. Note that Music Red One may request to take a copy of your government photo ID to add to this
1. At checkout, select PayBright as your payment option.
2. Enter a few pieces of information and get a real-time decision.
3. Enjoy your purchase, and pay over time. Your payments will be automatically charged, so you can sit back and relax!
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.