Instant Electronic Delivery!
Software is not refundable once purchased.
Can only be purchased using Credit Card or Paypal.
Sold and shipped by
Any Questions? Call Us - ☎ 514-225-2226
RedOne Music is a Canadian authorized Eventide retailer.
Service Hours: Monday - Friday: 9AM to 6PM | Weekends: 10AM to 5PM
In 1971, in a New York City basement, Eventide Clockworks revolutionized the audio industry by creating the world’s first studio effects processor--the Instant Phaser and pro audio's first digital device, the Digital Delay Line. Over the course of the following decade, Eventide would release the world's first Harmonizer®, the H910, along with the other industry firsts: Omnipressor®, Instant Flanger, H949, and SP2016. Now, producers and engineers can evoke the classic effects heard on countless records from the last 50 years with the Clockworks Bundle. Painstakingly modeling every aspect of these hardware units was neither quick nor easy but now the must-have sonic beauty of these classic boxes is available for use with your favorite D.A.W. live or in the studio.
8 Iconic Plug-ins Valued Over $1350
The Instant Phaser was the world's first studio phaser and the first rack mount effects unit, period. Originally intended to make the painstaking task of tape flanging quick and easy, engineers and producers would use it for smooth, transparent modulation and pleasing stereo decorrelation. It used analog all pass filters to mimic the effect achieved by time delay resulting in a modulation effect all its own. Experience all of its analog charm with the Instant Phaser Mk II plugin and add “Age” to taste.
The Omnipressor, released in 1974, set the stage as the first dynamics effects processor, introducing the concepts of infinite compression, dynamic reversal, and side-chaining. The flexible nature makes the Omnipressor plugin a must-have, with options to control all aspects of dynamic modification.
The H910 Harmonizer was the world's first digital effects unit. With its unique combinations of pitch shifting, feedback, modulation and delay, it was a huge hit across studios worldwide. Thickening snares, guitars and vocals are H910’s bread and butter, but robot sounds and gritty octaves are just as easily dialed in. Bundle includes H910 Dual.
The Instant Flanger utilized newfangled bucket brigade ICs for swept delay resulting in a 'true', time-based, emulation of tape flanging. Whereas the Instant Phaser offered several methods of controlling modulation, the Instant Flanger allowed engineers to combine these controls. The result, more control layers and less predictable sweeps. Explore vintage modulation sweetness with the Instant Flanger Mk II.
In 1977, Eventide released the H949, standing on the shoulders of the H910 as the second in Eventide's family of Harmonizers. It introduced a formal micro pitch-shifting mode, which is a great sound for lead guitar virtuosos. It also had the first Reverse delays and introduced a Random pitch mode, which works great as an automatic double-track for guitars and vocals. And, the H949 conquered the 'glitch' by using advanced autocorrelation techniques. Bundle includes H949 Dual.
In 1981, the SP2016 was released and was the world's first programmable effects processor featuring ROM chips that “plugged in” under the hood making it possible to add new effects in the field. While it was not a Clockworks effects unit, the SP2016 earned its spot on this roster as it marks the opening chapter of modern Eventide effects processors, with the H9000 its current incarnation. The SP2016 Reverb plug-in includes modern and vintage versions of its signature Stereo Room, Room, and Hi-Density Plate.
FREE SHIPPING DETAILS
*Please note that only Canada Post delivers to PO boxes.
- Free Shipping offer is valid on selected products only.
- Orders will be sent via Canada Post or UPS shipping method unless specified at the time of order.
- Free Shipping offer is valid only if all the items in the shopping cart are eligible for Free Shipping
and the order is $200.00 and over (before taxes).
- Free Shipping is valid only within Canada.
- Orders shipped to Newfoundland, Northwest Territories, Nunavut, and Yukon are not eligilble for free shipping.
- Our everyday low shipping charges will be applied to any non-eligible products at the time of checkout..
- Courier shipments require an adult signature for proof of delivery..
- RED ONE Music reserves the right to end or modify this Free Shipping offer at any time.
- Return shipping costs are the responsibility of the buyer.
RED ONE Music reserves the right to refuse any order with Free Shipping which the website accidentally
offered but did not meet the criteria above. The client will be notified with an every day low shipping charge and
asked if they would like to proceed with the order or have it cancelled.
- All delivery charges and taxes will be added when applicable to the prices shown on our Website.
- Duties and brokerage fees (if any) will be the sole responsibility of the customer, and may be collected by a third party.
- Please make sure you have entered the correct information for your coordinates and currency to get the correct pricing for your location.
- International shipping: We are not responsible for any duty/import/taxes/customs/etc charges.
- We do not refund unclaimed or undeliverable packages due incorrect/missing information. If a package is returned as undeliverable/unclaimed, it is the customers responsibility to follow up with the postal carrier and absorb all fees related.
Note: If the name on your billing address does not match the name on your credit card it will delay your order.
- All returned opened items are subject to a min 15% to maximum 25% restocking fee.
- If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, returns will be accepted for store credit (less restocking fee & shipping) within 30 days of invoice date.
- RED ONE Music will accept returns for defective goods that you have ordered from us within 30 days of invoice date for exchange only.
- All Returns must contain all associated packaging and materials (ie accessories, manuals, wires, etc). Merchandise that is not returned in brand-new condition, including damages, abuse, marks, showing wear, or with missing packaging or accessories, will be subject to additional charges. Shipping and Handling charges (delivery and return) are non-refundable, including any shipping fees not directly incurred that are part of a free shipping promotion. Any items packaged with software, including but not limited to, DJ Controllers, Audio Interfaces, etc., must be returned with the original software disc including serial number and proof of deactivation.
- Returns or exchanges will not be accepted for the following types of products: Customized, special order, used products, clearance products, expendable items, cartridges, replacement lamps/bulbs, opened computer hardware, rigging supplies, tape, needles, cleaner kits, effect fluid or juice, software, gels, music, displays/televisions/monitors or parts (replacement, repair or item components) - these products are final sale.
- Returns or exchanges for the following items will only be accepted if they are in factory sealed packaging due to hygienic reasons: headphones & microphones.
- All returns made MUST be authorized in advance by a customer service representative - and paper work dispatched to you via email. Your RMA form must be included in the box and your RMA number located on the waybill / packaging. Any returned items that arrive without prior approval or missing documentation may be rejected by our shippers. Once received, returns will be processed within 5 business days.
- If your parcel was damaged in transport, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number and include a picture of the exterior of the box, the interior of the box, and of the damaged product. No claims will be accepted without these pictures.
- RED ONE Music is an authorized retailer for each of the brands available on our website. As such, your purchase is authorized for the manufacturer's warranty in Canada.
In store pick-ups
- To be eligible for a store pick-up, please review the criteria below:
- If your order is paid by credit card, you then qualify for a store pick-up. Note that once you pick-
- up your order, you must present a valid government photo ID as well as the original credit card
- used during the purchase. The name and address must match the name and billing/shipping
- address associated to the order.
- If your order is paid by e-transfer, you then qualify for a store pick-up. You must present a valid
- government photo ID to match the name appearing on the e-transfer information.
- If your order is paid by Paybright, you then qualify for a store pick-up. You must present a valid
- government photo ID to match the name appearing on the Paybright application.
- Please note that all orders paid using PayPal will not qualify for store pick-up. If you paid by
- credit card using the PayPal platform, this payment method will also not qualify for store pick-
All orders that are picked-up in store must sign the release form acknowledging the reception of your
order. Note that Music Red One may request to take a copy of your government photo ID to add to this
1. At checkout, select PayBright as your payment option.
2. Enter a few pieces of information and get a real-time decision.
3. Enjoy your purchase, and pay over time. Your payments will be automatically charged, so you can sit back and relax!
*Purchase must be over $500
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.