Accusonus Drumatom Bundle - Drum Bleed Reduction and Microphone Leakage Suppression Tools
The Accusonus Drumatom Bundle is designed to provide versatile reduction of bleed and microphone leakage in drum recordings for musicians, producers, and mix engineers in recording studios and mobile-mixing setups. It includes the Drumatom2 standalone software and the Drumatom Player companion plug-in. It boasts low CPU usage and compatibility with Mac OS X and Windows systems.
By minimizing bleed without sacrificing timbre, it improves headroom, eliminates comb filtering, and improves the effectiveness of equalization and compression. Flexible routing and automatable controls accommodate simple or complex scenarios. A graphic waveform display shows the result of the processing, which can be monitored in real time through your DAW.
Accusonus Drumatom² - Microphone Leakage Suppression Software (Download)
Accusonus Drumatom2 is a standalone application that can drastically reduce microphone leakage in multi-channel drum recordings. It is not a noise gate or a drum replacement tool, but rather uses patented technology to analyze the audio files and preserve the personal playing style of a drummer along with ghost notes and the sound of well-tuned drums.
The software provides the freedom to mix drums without the comb-filtering problems inherent in multiple microphone recording scenarios. Highs on the snare channel can be gently boosted without getting harsh hi-hat crosstalk. Reverb can be put on rim shots and panned toms without introducing unwanted harsh and phasing cymbals. Additionally, if drum replacement is desired, targeted drum hits can be read more accurately.
Offline analysis minimizes the load imposed on your CPU during playback of your session. Real-time monitoring inside your DAW is possible via the Drumatom Player (available separately). Drumatom2 is compatible with Mac OS X and Windows.
- Protects the original timbre and micro dynamics and preserves the harmonic and rhythmic details
- Does not impact ghost notes and off-beat elements
- Enhances the dynamic range and significantly improves the headroom of a drum mix
- Use EQs and compressors without the limitations imposed by leakage
- Eliminates the comb-filter effect generated from the time-domain misalignment between different drum microphones
- Cleaned-up drum sounds allow drum replacement tools to better detect the correct hits
- Simple and intuitive interface with two controls
- Waveform display provides visualization of Drumatom's processing
The Accusonus Drumatom Player is a Drumatom companion plug-in designed to provide real-time monitoring and parameter adjustments for musicians and mix engineers in home, project, and commercial studios. Insert it on a new track, then open a Drumatom session saved from your Drumatom application (available separately). Once loaded, Drumatom Player's multi-out functionality allows you to route each drum track to a separate DAW channel for flexibility in mixing. Easily monitor the Drumatom processing and modify or automate suppression controls while listening to the other tracks in your DAW session.
The graphic waveform display provides clear visualization of Drumatom's processing, which can be easily compared to an alternate configuration via a flip of the A/B switch. Its low CPU usage means that you can prioritize your system resources for other plug-ins such as EQs and compressors. The Drumatom Player supports AAX Native, Audio Units, RTAS, and VST formats on Mac OS X and Windows systems.
- Dial in drum leakage just like every other parameter in your mix
- Adjust leakage simultaneously in all your drum tracks
- Route Drumatom Player outputs to any available DAW channel
- Automate Drumatom Player's parameters to follow the drummer's performance
- Loads DLS files created from the Drumatom application (available separately)
FREE SHIPPING DETAILS
*Please note that only Canada Post delivers to PO boxes.
- Free Shipping offer is valid on selected products only.
- Orders will be sent via Canada Post or UPS shipping method unless specified at the time of order.
- Free Shipping offer is valid only if all the items in the shopping cart are eligible for Free Shipping
and the order is $200.00 and over (before taxes).
- Free Shipping is valid only within Canada.
- Orders shipped to Newfoundland, Northwest Territories, Nunavut, and Yukon are not eligilble for free shipping.
- Our everyday low shipping charges will be applied to any non-eligible products at the time of checkout..
- Courier shipments require an adult signature for proof of delivery..
- RED ONE Music reserves the right to end or modify this Free Shipping offer at any time.
- Return shipping costs are the responsibility of the buyer.
RED ONE Music reserves the right to refuse any order with Free Shipping which the website accidentally
offered but did not meet the criteria above. The client will be notified with an every day low shipping charge and
asked if they would like to proceed with the order or have it cancelled.
- All delivery charges and taxes will be added when applicable to the prices shown on our Website.
- Duties and brokerage fees (if any) will be the sole responsibility of the customer, and may be collected by a third party.
- Please make sure you have entered the correct information for your coordinates and currency to get the correct pricing for your location.
- International shipping: We are not responsible for any duty/import/taxes/customs/etc charges.
- We do not refund unclaimed or undeliverable packages due incorrect/missing information. If a package is returned as undeliverable/unclaimed, it is the customers responsibility to follow up with the postal carrier and absorb all fees related.
Note: If the name on your billing address does not match the name on your credit card it will delay your order.
- All returned opened items are subject to a min 15% to maximum 25% restocking fee.
- If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, returns will be accepted for store credit (less restocking fee & shipping) within 30 days of invoice date.
- RED ONE Music will accept returns for defective goods that you have ordered from us within 30 days of invoice date for exchange only.
- All Returns must contain all associated packaging and materials (ie accessories, manuals, wires, etc). Merchandise that is not returned in brand-new condition, including damages, abuse, marks, showing wear, or with missing packaging or accessories, will be subject to additional charges. Shipping and Handling charges (delivery and return) are non-refundable, including any shipping fees not directly incurred that are part of a free shipping promotion. Any items packaged with software, including but not limited to, DJ Controllers, Audio Interfaces, etc., must be returned with the original software disc including serial number and proof of deactivation.
- Returns or exchanges will not be accepted for the following types of products: Customized, special order, used products, clearance products, expendable items, cartridges, replacement lamps/bulbs, opened computer hardware, rigging supplies, tape, needles, cleaner kits, effect fluid or juice, software, gels, music, displays/televisions/monitors or parts (replacement, repair or item components) - these products are final sale.
- Returns or exchanges for the following items will only be accepted if they are in factory sealed packaging due to hygienic reasons: headphones & microphones.
- All returns made MUST be authorized in advance by a customer service representative - and paper work dispatched to you via email. Your RMA form must be included in the box and your RMA number located on the waybill / packaging. Any returned items that arrive without prior approval or missing documentation may be rejected by our shippers. Once received, returns will be processed within 5 business days.
- RED ONE Music is an authorized retailer for each of the brands available on our website. As such, your purchase is authorized for the manufacturer's warranty in Canada.
In store pick-ups
- To be eligible for a store pick-up, please review the criteria below:
- If your order is paid by credit card, you then qualify for a store pick-up. Note that once you pick-
- up your order, you must present a valid government photo ID as well as the original credit card
- used during the purchase. The name and address must match the name and billing/shipping
- address associated to the order.
- If your order is paid by e-transfer, you then qualify for a store pick-up. You must present a valid
- government photo ID to match the name appearing on the e-transfer information.
- If your order is paid by Paybright, you then qualify for a store pick-up. You must present a valid
- government photo ID to match the name appearing on the Paybright application.
- Please note that all orders paid using PayPal will not qualify for store pick-up. If you paid by
- credit card using the PayPal platform, this payment method will also not qualify for store pick-
All orders that are picked-up in store must sign the release form acknowledging the reception of your
order. Note that Music Red One may request to take a copy of your government photo ID to add to this
1. At checkout, select PayBright as your payment option.
2. Enter a few pieces of information and get a real-time decision.
3. Enjoy your purchase, and pay over time. Your payments will be automatically charged, so you can sit back and relax!
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.