Tunable Mesh V-Drums with USB MIDI and Onboard Practice Tools
If you've ever dreamed of owning your own set of mesh-headed Roland V-Drums, the impressively priced TD-1DMK is about to make your dreams a reality. This kit's dual-layer and dual-trigger mesh snare and tom pads are quiet, lifelike, and responsive built for a custom playing experience and equipped for late-night jam sessions. Cymbals that sway like the real thing and a bulletproof kick pad that's wide enough for double-bass pedals tailor this kit to virtually any player. The TD-1 drum module's 15 preset drum kits are expressive and inspiring, with 15 play-along songs and onboard coaching tools to get you show-ready in rapid time. Prefer drumming to your own music library? The TD-1DMK's 1/8" aux input lets you plug in and rock out to your heart's content. Music creator? MIDI over USB makes the TD-1DMK the engine to drive all your virtual instrument drum libraries.
TD-1 module with 15 preset kits
The TD-1DMK's included TD-1 sound module comes loaded with 15 of Roland's latest preset kits to cover all essential sonic territories, from rock to EDM and beyond. Drum sounds are quick to load up and fast to dial in.
MIDI over USB for virtual instruments
If you play virtual instruments, then you'll love the TD-1's MIDI capabilities. A single USB cord connects your V-Drums to your laptop or compatible mobile device, for performances that breathe and pump with the heart of a human drummer, with sounds that are guaranteed to stand the test of time.
Tunable mesh snare and tom heads
Like your snare tight for extra rebound? Like your toms to give a little and sticks to sink in? Both these options and extremes on either side of the spectrum are possible with the TD-1DMK's tunable dual-layer mesh heads. Mesh heads have been a hallmark of the V-Drums series for years, and the TD-1DMK doesn't disappoint in that regard. These heads are not just lifelike; they are studio quiet, so you can plug in your headphones and drum the night away without disturbing the neighbors.
Loaded with practice features
Ten onboard coaching functions and the included Melodics for V-Drums software can set your drumming feet on a firm foundation or advance your playing skills in no time flat. Whether you're a veteran drummer or it's your first time around the block, the TD-1DMK can take your playing to the next level.
15 jam tracks, plus 1/8" aux input
Fifteen onboard play-along jam tracks let you build chops, imagine grooves, and workshop fills much more effectively than a static click track (though that is also available). And for YouTube covers, or when you want to learn a new song, plug in your mobile device via the TD-1DMK's 1/8" auxiliary input and mix to taste with your drum audio.
Onboard recording function
Curious about how you're advancing as a player? The TD-1DMK's onboard record function lets you capture a moment and examine it for critical self-evaluation.
Roland V-Drums TD-1DMK 5-piece Electronic Drum Set Features:
- Real tunable V-Drums at an impressive price
- Includes 15 of Roland's latest preset drum kits
- Dual-layer mesh pads tune up and down for a custom playing experience
- Dual-trigger pads offer realistic rim and head articulations
- Wide kick pad won't move as you play and accommodates double-bass pedals
- Cymbals swing and sway for added expression
- 10 interactive exercises for building chops and grooves
- 15 play-along songs and a metronome maximize your practice hours
- 1/8" auxiliary input lets you rock out to your own music library
- USB MIDI drives your virtual drum libraries
- Compact, easy-to-store footprint
- Rack-style adjustable stand is rock solid and fast to set up
*The double pedal is optional
FREE SHIPPING DETAILS
*Please note that only Canada Post delivers to PO boxes.
- Free Shipping offer is valid on selected products only.
- Orders will be sent via Canada Post or UPS shipping method unless specified at the time of order.
- Free Shipping offer is valid only if all the items in the shopping cart are eligible for Free Shipping
and the order is $200.00 and over (before taxes).
- Free Shipping is valid only within Canada.
- Orders shipped to Newfoundland, Northwest Territories, Nunavut, and Yukon are not eligilble for free shipping.
- Our everyday low shipping charges will be applied to any non-eligible products at the time of checkout..
- Courier shipments require an adult signature for proof of delivery..
- RED ONE Music reserves the right to end or modify this Free Shipping offer at any time.
- Return shipping costs are the responsibility of the buyer.
RED ONE Music reserves the right to refuse any order with Free Shipping which the website accidentally
offered but did not meet the criteria above. The client will be notified with an every day low shipping charge and
asked if they would like to proceed with the order or have it cancelled.
- All delivery charges and taxes will be added when applicable to the prices shown on our Website.
- Duties and brokerage fees (if any) will be the sole responsibility of the customer, and may be collected by a third party.
- Please make sure you have entered the correct information for your coordinates and currency to get the correct pricing for your location.
- International shipping: We are not responsible for any duty/import/taxes/customs/etc charges.
- We do not refund unclaimed or undeliverable packages due incorrect/missing information. If a package is returned as undeliverable/unclaimed, it is the customers responsibility to follow up with the postal carrier and absorb all fees related.
Note: If the name on your billing address does not match the name on your credit card it will delay your order.
- All returned opened items are subject to a min 15% to maximum 25% restocking fee.
- All returned items can take up to 10-14 days to be processed.
- If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, returns will be accepted for store credit (less restocking fee & shipping) within 30 days of invoice date.
- RED ONE Music will accept returns for defective goods that you have ordered from us within 30 days of invoice date for exchange only.
- All Returns must contain all associated packaging and materials (ie accessories, manuals, wires, etc). Merchandise that is not returned in brand-new condition, including damages, abuse, marks, showing wear, or with missing packaging or accessories, will be subject to additional charges. Shipping and Handling charges (delivery and return) are non-refundable, including any shipping fees not directly incurred that are part of a free shipping promotion. Any items packaged with software, including but not limited to, DJ Controllers, Audio Interfaces, etc., must be returned with the original software disc including serial number and proof of deactivation.
- Returns or exchanges will not be accepted for the following types of products: Customized, special order, used products, clearance products, expendable items, cartridges, replacement lamps/bulbs, opened computer hardware, rigging supplies, tape, needles, cleaner kits, effect fluid or juice, software, gels, music, displays/televisions/monitors or parts (replacement, repair or item components) - these products are final sale.
- Returns or exchanges for the following items will only be accepted if they are in factory sealed packaging due to hygienic reasons: headphones & microphones.
- All returns made MUST be authorized in advance by a customer service representative - and paper work dispatched to you via email. Your RMA form must be included in the box and your RMA number located on the waybill / packaging. Any returned items that arrive without prior approval or missing documentation may be rejected by our shippers. Once received, returns will be processed within 5 business days.
- If your parcel was damaged in transport, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number and include a picture of the exterior of the box, the interior of the box, and of the damaged product. No claims will be accepted without these pictures.
If you happen to receive a parcel that got damaged during transport, we must obtain the the following pictures in order to swiftly process a replacement:- outside of the shipping box along with a photo of the shipping label- inside packaging of the shipping box- the damaged unit itself
- RED ONE Music is an authorized retailer for each of the brands available on our website. As such, your purchase is authorized for the manufacturer's warranty in Canada.
In store pick-ups
- To be eligible for a store pick-up, please review the criteria below:
- If your order is paid by credit card, you then qualify for a store pick-up. Note that once you pick-
- up your order, you must present a valid government photo ID as well as the original credit card
- used during the purchase. The name and address must match the name and billing/shipping
- address associated to the order.
- If your order is paid by e-transfer, you then qualify for a store pick-up. You must present a valid
- government photo ID to match the name appearing on the e-transfer information.
- If your order is paid by Paybright, you then qualify for a store pick-up. You must present a valid
- government photo ID to match the name appearing on the Paybright application.
- Please note that all orders paid using PayPal will not qualify for store pick-up. If you paid by
- credit card using the PayPal platform, this payment method will also not qualify for store pick-
All orders that are picked-up in store must sign the release form acknowledging the reception of your
order. Note that Music Red One may request to take a copy of your government photo ID to add to this
1. At checkout, select PayBright or Flexiti as your payment option.
2. Enter a few pieces of information and get a real-time decision.
3. Enjoy your purchase, and pay over time. Your payments will be automatically charged, so you can sit back and relax!
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.