✔ Free Shipping! More Information
Sold and shipped by
Any Questions? Call Us - ☎ 514-225-2226
Service Hours: Monday - Friday: 9AM to 6PM | Weekends: 10AM to 5PM
Forge a unique sound with the DJM-V10. This new 6-channel unit produces warm audio with energy and presence, and it’s loaded with unique features. So, take full control of your mix and enjoy the freedom to craft new soundscapes on the fly, whether you’re performing solo or back-to-back with another DJ. The DJM-V10 is a completely new mixer aimed for creative DJs who craft new soundscapes through their performances.
Connect CDJs, turntables and other line-level audio sources to the DJM-V10’s six channels and use the specially developed 4-band EQ to sculpt your sound. Fully kill the high and low frequencies and play with the two mid ranges, which use an exclusive curve, to mold your mix. There’s a brand-new filter too, controlled by the dedicated knob on each channel. Bring rich texture to your tracks by selecting high or low pass, then sweeping the knob all the way from the left to the right.
Unlimited creative options are available thanks to the expanded send/return section on the DJM-V10. You can route audio to one of four built-in FX and up to two pieces of external equipment. Assemble a custom setup by plugging in FX units, guitar pedals, smartphones, and more to further personalize your performance. Route the audio back to the original channel or mix it straight into the master output. Want to hear the effected sound without its source underneath? You can choose to return it to a separate channel and tweak it further with the filter.
Every aspect of the DJM-V10 has been carefully designed to produce the best audio possible, and to give you the tools to shape your sound. After layering elements and FX with the six channels, use the 3-band master isolator on the master output to drastically change, or fine tune, the contours of your whole mix. And if you want to play raw, classic recordings with modern, mastered ones, use the compressor – the first of its kind we’ve ever featured on a mixer – and blend together tracks you might never have dared to before. Simply turn the knob and the loudness of the audio from the selected channel will be boosted, resulting in a more natural mix. Keen to spice up a track? Add harmony and depth with Beat FX including the brand-new Shimmer.
If things don’t sound right behind the decks, use the new booth EQ on the DJM-V10 to adjust the audio coming through the monitors. And with dual headphone outputs – each featuring their own monitor channel and level control – you can comfortably take over the decks from a DJ who’s wrapping up a set, or perform back-to-back all night, without having to compromise what you hear in your cans.
Elite sound quality
We've adopted studio quality 96kHz / 64bit mixing and dithering processing within the DSP. We've newly defined the sound quality for the DJM-V10, adopting the first 32-bit high-quality A/D converter as our top club mixer and a 32-bit high-quality D / A converter and low jitter clock circuit. Feel the warmth of the mixer’s natural sound and hear every detail in the music. We’ve poured all our experience into creating a full low-end that’s complemented by vibrant mids and precise highs.
Choose your ideal setup and plug in everything from CDJs and turntables to samplers, synths, and drum machines. To make setup easy, the analog input terminals line up with each channel on the top panel, so you’ll always know where to connect your cables when you’re in the booth.
Sculpt your sound just the way you like with the newly developed 4-band EQ. The frequencies, curves, boost and cut amounts on each band have all been specially designed to give you total flexibility. Completely isolate the high and/or low and tweak the two mid ranges – which have their own custom curves – to fine tune your mix.
New filter with dedicated knob on each channel
Drastically change the sound of a track or make tiny adjustments using the newly developed filter with resonance control. Switch on high or low pass by pressing either button, then turn the knob from all the way to the left (no filter applied) to the furthest position on the right (maximum filter applied). Because the high and low pass are separated, the entire range of the knob is dedicated to the option you choose, giving you twice the resolution to play with compared to the filter on the DJM-900NXS2. This means you can make much more nuanced adjustments to the effect.
Send audio to one of four built-in FX and up to two pieces of external equipment to create unique sounds and even live remixes. You can connect a variety of units to the TRS Jack send/return terminals such as guitar pedals, FX units, mobile devices running FX apps, and more. The built-in send/return FX are Short Delay, Long Delay, Dub Echo, and Reverb. With parameter knobs at your fingertips, you can further tweak the FX as follows:
- Size/Feedback: changes the room size when using a reverb and the feedback amount of delays and echoes.
- Time: adjusts the decay time of the reverb and the delay time for delays and echoes.
- Tone: changes the hue of the effected sound, making it deep and heavy or light and crisp.
- Master Mix Level: acts as the overall volume of the effected sound when Master Mix is turned on.
Whether you’re using external equipment or the built-in FX, you decide where you want to return the audio to. Route it to an empty channel and make further changes to the effected sound using the EQ and filter. You can even drop it straight into your mix by turning on the Master Mix to route it to the master output.
3-band master isolator
Effortlessly control the tone of your entire mix using the 3-band master isolator, which features new boost/cut curves and adjustments to the crossover frequencies and other parameters. Grab the large dials and hype up the crowd by drastically changing the sound.
Compressor knob on each channel
If you want to play old or unmastered tracks but you’re worried they’ll be overwhelmed by the loudness of music made with modern production techniques, the DJM-V10 has the solution. Turn the compressor knob on the relevant channel and the mixer will ‘beef up’ the audio in real time. The quieter the track, the more pressure is added, boosting the sound of ‘weaker’ tracks and having a minimal effect on mastered music.
Dual headphones output and booth EQ
Plug in your headphones at the same time as another DJ and enjoy independent monitoring. Each headphone output has its own Cue/Master Mix control and level adjustment knob so you can choose what you want to hear as you prepare to take over the decks, or during back-to-back performances. The booth EQ enables you to tweak the sound from the monitor speakers to stop your ears getting tired during long sets. The DJM-V10 is compatible with the LINK CUE feature which enables you to preview the tracks you are browsing through Pro DJ LINK, all while maintaining playback on the CDJ. Regardless of which CDJ is ON AIR, you can comfortably preview the tracks, making track selection a breeze in
Support for external devices, apps, and services
- DJ software compatibility: Compatible with rekordbox and TRAKTOR PRO3. Serato DJ Pro compatibility coming soon.
- RMX-1000 for iPad: Plug in your iPad via USB, open the RMX-1000 for iPad app and trigger FX and pre-assigned samples to build up and break down tracks in sync with the beat.
- ShowKontrol: The DJM-V10 supports the network system that links to TC Supply's ShowKontrol software. This enables DJs, event producers, LJs, and VJs to more effectively align sound and visuals and create shows that blow audiences away.
- DJM-REC: Efficiently record and easily archive your mixes via the DJM-REC app for iPhone or iPad. Upload your sounds to cloud services or effortlessly live-stream your sets.
- Lockable power cable – avoid accidental disconnection
- DIN Midi out – sync external production gear using the BPM from rekordboxDj
FREE SHIPPING DETAILS
*Please note that only Canada Post delivers to PO boxes.
- Free Shipping offer is valid on selected products only.
- Orders will be sent via Canada Post or UPS shipping method unless specified at the time of order.
- Free Shipping offer is valid only if all the items in the shopping cart are eligible for Free Shipping
and the order is $200.00 and over (before taxes).
- Free Shipping is valid only within Canada.
- Orders shipped to Newfoundland, Northwest Territories, Nunavut, and Yukon are not eligilble for free shipping.
- Our everyday low shipping charges will be applied to any non-eligible products at the time of checkout..
- Courier shipments require an adult signature for proof of delivery..
- RED ONE Music reserves the right to end or modify this Free Shipping offer at any time.
- Return shipping costs are the responsibility of the buyer.
RED ONE Music reserves the right to refuse any order with Free Shipping which the website accidentally
offered but did not meet the criteria above. The client will be notified with an every day low shipping charge and
asked if they would like to proceed with the order or have it cancelled.
- All delivery charges and taxes will be added when applicable to the prices shown on our Website.
- Duties and brokerage fees (if any) will be the sole responsibility of the customer, and may be collected by a third party.
- Please make sure you have entered the correct information for your coordinates and currency to get the correct pricing for your location.
- International shipping: We are not responsible for any duty/import/taxes/customs/etc charges.
- We do not refund unclaimed or undeliverable packages due incorrect/missing information. If a package is returned as undeliverable/unclaimed, it is the customers responsibility to follow up with the postal carrier and absorb all fees related.
Note: If the name on your billing address does not match the name on your credit card it will delay your order.
- All returned opened items are subject to a min 15% to maximum 25% restocking fee.
- If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, returns will be accepted for store credit (less restocking fee & shipping) within 30 days of invoice date.
- RED ONE Music will accept returns for defective goods that you have ordered from us within 30 days of invoice date for exchange only.
- All Returns must contain all associated packaging and materials (ie accessories, manuals, wires, etc). Merchandise that is not returned in brand-new condition, including damages, abuse, marks, showing wear, or with missing packaging or accessories, will be subject to additional charges. Shipping and Handling charges (delivery and return) are non-refundable, including any shipping fees not directly incurred that are part of a free shipping promotion. Any items packaged with software, including but not limited to, DJ Controllers, Audio Interfaces, etc., must be returned with the original software disc including serial number and proof of deactivation.
- Returns or exchanges will not be accepted for the following types of products: Customized, special order, used products, clearance products, expendable items, cartridges, replacement lamps/bulbs, opened computer hardware, rigging supplies, tape, needles, cleaner kits, effect fluid or juice, software, gels, music, displays/televisions/monitors or parts (replacement, repair or item components) - these products are final sale.
- Returns or exchanges for the following items will only be accepted if they are in factory sealed packaging due to hygienic reasons: headphones & microphones.
- All returns made MUST be authorized in advance by a customer service representative - and paper work dispatched to you via email. Your RMA form must be included in the box and your RMA number located on the waybill / packaging. Any returned items that arrive without prior approval or missing documentation may be rejected by our shippers. Once received, returns will be processed within 5 business days.
- If your parcel was damaged in transport, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number and include a picture of the exterior of the box, the interior of the box, and of the damaged product. No claims will be accepted without these pictures.
- RED ONE Music is an authorized retailer for each of the brands available on our website. As such, your purchase is authorized for the manufacturer's warranty in Canada.
In store pick-ups
- To be eligible for a store pick-up, please review the criteria below:
- If your order is paid by credit card, you then qualify for a store pick-up. Note that once you pick-
- up your order, you must present a valid government photo ID as well as the original credit card
- used during the purchase. The name and address must match the name and billing/shipping
- address associated to the order.
- If your order is paid by e-transfer, you then qualify for a store pick-up. You must present a valid
- government photo ID to match the name appearing on the e-transfer information.
- If your order is paid by Paybright, you then qualify for a store pick-up. You must present a valid
- government photo ID to match the name appearing on the Paybright application.
- Please note that all orders paid using PayPal will not qualify for store pick-up. If you paid by
- credit card using the PayPal platform, this payment method will also not qualify for store pick-
All orders that are picked-up in store must sign the release form acknowledging the reception of your
order. Note that Music Red One may request to take a copy of your government photo ID to add to this
1. At checkout, select PayBright as your payment option.
2. Enter a few pieces of information and get a real-time decision.
3. Enjoy your purchase, and pay over time. Your payments will be automatically charged, so you can sit back and relax!
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.